Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-05-2003, 04:42 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Funny when selecting a role model I have never ever once noticed her breast size..... Maybe because I am an average breasted woman or maybe because it is not my issue. My role models have been real every day women working hard to enact changes not Hollywood people. They don't have names you would recognize, or makeup artists and dressers. They have families and jobs and responsibilities and I suppose breasts, but frankly, I don't respect them because they have big/little boobs. I respect them because they have brilliant minds and caring hearts.

I can't tell you a public figure role model with big boobs cause frankly I never checked them out.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-05-2003, 04:48 PM

Send a message via AIM to BlueSwede Send a message via Yahoo to BlueSwede
How about Sophia Loren? Sex symbol, yes, but also respected, I think. Susan Sarandon?
Old 06-05-2003, 04:52 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

http://globetrotter.berkeley.edu/Pu...arch/women.html

Try some of these.....I have no idea if they have big boobs but surely one does

Oh and I just saw 2 bigger sized women mentioned somewhere, Rosie Odonnel and Star Jones.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-05-2003, 05:05 PM
Insert "Member" Pun Here

http://www.qctimes.com/bodysoul/1001709.html

Jamie Lee Curtis talking about movie stars, the American image, and menitioning that she has "very big breasts and a soft, fatty little tummy".
Old 06-05-2003, 05:16 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Yes Monocrow!!!! I just thought of her and Oprah!

My 2 main role models that have even somewhat recognizable names are Zora Neale Hurston and Dr. Rosalind Franklin. One began to chronical the social importance of her people and one basically solved the riddle of DNA. Can't tell ya bout their boobs though *shrugs* but I know they got 'em

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 06-05-2003, 05:24 PM
Member of weird club

Dolly Parton has don't remember anyone but maybe her ex husband calling her a slut. Oprah was big at one time not considered a slut. Raquel Welch is big not considered a slut. Let me think on it. Could definitely name you more big breast stars considered sluts though.
Old 06-05-2003, 05:50 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Sharniqua is someone I have always looked to as a role model (although I think I am older than she is...she has taught me alot about being open and expressing myself) and if memory serves me she has big breasts

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 06-05-2003, 06:13 PM
Manwhore

Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
Sharniqua is someone I have always looked to as a role model (although I think I am older than she is...she has taught me alot about being open and expressing myself) and if memory serves me she has big breasts

LMAO @ Lilith!

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 06-05-2003, 10:15 PM

Lilith, of course. And Sharni -
Old 06-06-2003, 01:10 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Lilith - Perhaps 'Positive role model' was the wrong expression to use........but what I'm getting at is this:

There are certain people with in society who are considered 'beautiful' and whether we like it or not, it is from these people that we learn where we fit in in the 'beauty stakes'. If you are smaller breasted there are a hundred and one people for you to relate to. However, while everyone in society feels the need to reassure smaller breasted women that 'size isn't everything' larger breasted women do not recieve any such reassurance from the society as a whole and there are not really any women considered 'beautiful' whom a large breasted woman can relate to.

Now this may seem strange, but I am not someone for whom looks are important.......not when it comes to my partner and not when it comes to myself. I've never considered myself attractive, so it's a non issue.....but there are a lot of people out there for whom looks do make a difference and in the past I have been the butt of jokes because of my breasts. I've also been treated as though I'm some kind of slut because of them, and an average trip to the clothes shop or the underwear store makes me feel like some kind of freak. In fact it wasn't until I came to Pixies that anyone other than one of my boyfriends said anything NICE about them, despite them being the topic of much conversation and humour amongst my group of friends.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 06-06-2003, 02:44 AM
Fallen

Well, one I can sort of see, well, when she was popular, was Jennifer Love Hewitt as a teen role model when her career was at its peak. She was constantly called by various magazines as "America's sweetheart" since she had a wholesome attitude and look to her. Haha Skip your comment about JJ is funny, I actually saw her at a lingerie fashion show once, man she is really short and petite, for some reason I thought she would be taller, but I digress.
"And as we all play parts of tomorrow, some ways will work and other ways we'll play. And I know we can't all stay here forever, so I'll write, my words on the face of today...and then they'll paint it" - Shannon Hoon
Old 06-06-2003, 08:52 AM
Southern Belle

I know right where you are coming from with the clothes shopping Loulabelle. I went through a phase where I was upset because bras that were big enough to fit me only came in three colors: white, beige, and maybe black. All of my tops have to be extra large, not because I am fat but to fit over my breasts. No cute little halter tops for me.
Old 06-06-2003, 09:14 AM
Jay's Babe

Send a message via Yahoo to Vintage Vixen
Cameron Mannheim of The Practice is a gorgeous babe who happen's to be big n beautiful...never heard anyone refer to her in a negative way...big boobs ,beautiful face, and a great actress also a single mom by choice.That i admire Then there's Queen Latifah...a beautiful sucessful,singer and actress who also happens to be a big beautiful woman....I myself am a bbw 46dd's and i'm no ho lol...i happen to love the way i look self confidence can do wonders...and you don't have to be a size 6 to look and feel good about who you are

Old 06-06-2003, 09:51 AM
Bouncy Bunny

Beauty, Brains and Self Resepct are a rare combination...But I think you will find those that do posses all 3, gather here at Pixies.

My Stories:One Hot July Allison's Seduction Olivia's Journey
Old 06-06-2003, 04:41 PM
Ethical Epicurean

Send a message via AIM to lakritze Send a message via Yahoo to lakritze
One comes to mind and BOY does she come to mind.Nigella Lawson.YUM!!!!! Love that woman.