Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

View Poll Results: What should I do with a co-worker after reading what she is like in my message?
Play a mean joke 1 8.33%
Ignore her 9 75.00%
Try to get even 1 8.33%
Other advice 2 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-17-2005, 04:12 AM

Send a message via MSN to falcon31 Send a message via Yahoo to falcon31
Needin' advice on a female!

I need advice. There is this girl at work who keeps joking about relationships and anything that should serious for that matter. She even joked about breaking up with her boyfriend, and three days later, I find out she did it and is dating another co-worker. I'm frusterated and need advice?
Camrose County, AB, CANADA
Old 02-17-2005, 05:32 AM
Everybody Stretch!

I really don't understand the question or the poll falcon31!

What I mean is...how is this co-worker's personal life any of your business? So...she's a joker? How does that impact your world? Sorry to be so blunt...but part of your poll says "try to get even"...and I just don't get it!

Maybe you could expand on the situation...and maybe this thread should be in the "Advice" forum.

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 02-17-2005, 07:25 AM
Mama Mia!

It really is none of your business unless she's joking about breaking up with YOU.

It's a BOY!!
Old 02-17-2005, 08:52 AM
is not this trim anymore!

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 02-17-2005, 10:20 AM
Made in England

I don't understand why you need advice on this.....

What she does or says is none of your concern really and before it starts to affect your job performance or her right to be who she is, learn to ignore her. It takes all kinds to make up the world and we all can't be in sync with everyone.
Old 02-17-2005, 11:16 AM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Hello and welcome falcon. I don’t believe we’ve met before.

I agree that you must be the kicked-to-the-curb guy in this situation, for it to be a concern for you. If the few details you stated hold true, her definition of "relationship" and yours are two different things.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 02-17-2005, 12:20 PM

I will refrain from voting until I see a "Play a mean joke on PF" button appear.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 02-17-2005, 04:25 PM
Freeze!

Send a message via MSN to Mark Vieth
Falcon31, I have to agree with the others here. What she does is none of your concern. Just remember what goes around comes around. She'll get her just deserts when she least expects it. Just make sure you are not in the line of fire.
Old 02-17-2005, 05:41 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildIrish
I will refrain from voting until I see a "Play a mean joke on PF" button appear.

Too late now WI. You will have to wait until tomorrow. I think the "Play a mean joke on PF button" is working in Toronto tonight.

:grin:

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 02-18-2005, 05:46 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Falcon...please expand on the situation for us. The information (or lack of it) that you supplied, leaves us questioning your involvment and motives.

Tell us how important this girl is in your life...from your perspective and from hers. Do you like her and she's not taking you seriously? Is that what you meant when you said, "There is this girl at work who keeps joking about relationships and anything that should [be] serious for that matter."?

I hope you aren't offended by our responses to date. Can you understand the confusion?

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 02-24-2005, 04:02 AM

Send a message via MSN to falcon31 Send a message via Yahoo to falcon31
More info

Hi everyone.
Sorry I did not post it in the "Advice" forum. She joked that she wanted to cheat on her boyfriend with me. She also asked if I was a girl, and when I said no, she said prove it! She wanted me to pull out me penis in the store. If I had done that, I would have gotten fired. She almost revealed her breasts after I asked her if she was a boy and then told her to prove it. She recently told me she hates working there and might quit. I hope it happens soon!
The co-worker is sixteen, and I personally think she should grow up. Her older sister (who also works there as a manager), and a female manager also agree. One of my friends suggested that I use the old flour and water trick, but I'm not ready for that yet. I mean that at her age, I did not play jokes about love. That female manager agrees with me that no jokes about love should be played, unless that it is stated that it is a joke. Make sense? I think so.
She sometimes drives me bonkers, and her mouth sometimes is a foul place of bad words. :bang: An update: I threatened to tell her boyfriend on her, and that smartened her up! She no longer bugs me about love.
Camrose County, AB, CANADA
Old 02-24-2005, 09:35 AM

I'd tell her "If you want a relationship with me, we can discuss that...but if all you want is to cheat on your boyfriend, go find someone else.".

Old 02-24-2005, 07:49 PM
Everybody Stretch!

I'm a ball of confusion lately, I guess.

TY for clarifying some things for us falcon. It's understandable, your feelings about her immaturity. Sounds like where there's smoke, there is fire...and it would behoove you to keep your distance.

My confusion? Flour and water trick??????

Hey! Call me stupid, but I've only ever heard of that for one thing...and I don't like what I'm thinking.

Again hun...please clarify. TY so much in advance!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 03-31-2005, 03:46 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Stinger Send a message via AIM to Stinger Send a message via Yahoo to Stinger
Sounds to me that the girl is crying for help. Maybe there is something else going on that you don't know about, but it isn't up to you to fix. If anything, it should be her sister and if she cannot be professional, then she needs to be let go. Tell her to find some help..unless you want to try to assist, ask if you two could just sit down and talk if you feel comfortable in counseling her. If not tell her to seek out professional help. Playing tricks on her might just give her a melt down.