Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-2005, 08:15 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Sexual Coming of Age

This thread does not refer to the time in your teen years when you are figuring out where your parts are and what happens when you play with them. I'm wondering if other members have ever reached or seen someone they know reach a period in their lives where they have become more sexually aware and attractive to others possibly due to that awareness.

This is what got me thinking about it....

Mr. Lil is most likely the most shy reserved person I have ever known, yet over the past year we have been extremely communicative sexually and really delved deeper into exploring. In the past month there have been 3 very visible situations arrise where women have seriously came on to him in front of me. I love this because it sends him flushing and blushing like maddddd The fun part is that he responded to them, jokingly, sweetly, but without his usual reservation. To me it is as if he is exuding a new sexual confidence that I'm not sure he possessed before and others are taking notice of it.

Does this make any sense? Have any of you ever seen it our experienced it before?

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 01-12-2005, 08:25 AM
Loungin' Around

Mr. Osuche is still oblivious...but I know what you mean. I was kinda going for this angle when I posted this:

http://www.pixies-place.com:81/foru...exual+awakening

On a seperate note, I am so happy for you and Mr. Lil

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 01-12-2005, 08:40 AM
gurly gurl

That is very exciting Lilith!

I think that when you are more sexual, you seem to be more confident with yourself. I have noticed that of myself anyway and people pick up on it.
Old 01-12-2005, 08:50 AM
is not this trim anymore!

I think it was around July of 2003. I discovered Pixies, and some of the people here have encouraged me to see that there's a side of me that can be sexy. It does make a difference in the way I interact with others.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 01-12-2005, 10:23 AM
Great White Pussy Hunter

Send a message via AIM to OziJuggalo Send a message via Yahoo to OziJuggalo
i use to have a very low self asteam still do to a point but i found this site and another and started posting and i think it starts with just posting in a forum that help me then i took a shot and posted a pic or 2 and with th comments that built me self asteam so hi that ppl did notice my mates noticed i started chatting to more ppl even got my self a girlfriend cause of it i carried my self well and with pride but my girl had no real low self asteem not good 1 and thinks the way to build that up is to let guys have sex with her and she brought mine down and dumped me cause of it but its back up now and im building my confidence back i did some growing up last year but every year is a new learning lession but im not as shy as i use to be thanks to forums like these

Have You Ever Had A Juggalo Between Your Thighs
Old 01-12-2005, 10:32 AM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
Yes I'm seeing it every day in Darogle. I just kick back and watch and see how he reacts. I see him smile more, walk prouder, and this gorgeous man is coming out of his shell like a lil kid who has just gotten permission to play with the fun people. I see him laughing and having a good time with out me, meeting people I don't know.It great! I hope he as a blast. I see hi let go of his inhibitions
Old 01-12-2005, 01:20 PM
Mrs FussyPucker

This phenomenon definitely exists.....it's the same reason that as soon as you get into a relationship with someone new, all of a suden every guy on the planet seems to want a piece of you.....the only times I've ever been whistled at on the street was when I'd just lost my virginity and I was feeling like a goddess!

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 01-12-2005, 04:18 PM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
Well I'm sure you couldn't understand the last part I wrote. : I fell asleep after taking a sleeping pill. What I meant to say is he's letting go of his inhibitions. He's more confident now and I hope he's having a blast.
(Sorry I was on night shift.)
Old 01-12-2005, 04:24 PM

Oh absolutely. It's the proof to the oft made assertion that NOTHING is as sexy as confidence.
Old 01-12-2005, 06:22 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Awwwwwww! This is a fun thread! I don't have a personal experience to share...but I've enjoyed reading all of the above! TYVM for sharing the moments...and TY for the smile Lil!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 01-12-2005, 06:49 PM
Great White Pussy Hunter

i think being in a realationship with some 1 you love and care about and some 1 you know feels the same way about you does build your confidence as well i know mine did alot but then you brake up and it all gets washed away to a point

Old 01-12-2005, 06:55 PM
Loungin' Around

As far as I am concerned, it's all inter-related. A sexual feedback loop, really. When I feel sexy, I am more outgoing....and I am aware that I also walk in a certain way, and dress in a certain way, and look at others with a certain sexual "challenge" in my eyes.

I am not ~ by any stretch of the imagination ~ the most gorgeous woman. But when I act in the above manner, I get noticed. A lot. By whole ranges of men, some of whom are surely out of my league. Just last night, I got asked out at the gym (by a real muscular hottie who was surely younger than me) and (slightly less impressive) the Chipotle guy. Probably because I wasn't wearing my wedding ring (it was being cleaned) ~~ but it happens more than you'd think.

Of course, being noticed pumps up my self-esteem even more. Hence the positive feedback loop. I have whole weeks ~ even months ~ when I am "on." Then something happens (I get tired, sick, stressed, etc) and the loop breaks. But after a few weeks, it's normally re-instated.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 01-12-2005, 07:03 PM
Great White Pussy Hunter

yeah thats how i feel when im going ou and i realy get dressed up for it i feel like i have power and self confidence when i wear a shirt and tie but i dont get the chance to wear them much but i feel like if im dressed nice i feel better about my self and it does boost my self asteam up more but Im a Juggalo so most the time im dressed pretty scrubie and i sit around the house alot so forums and posting posative stuff builds it as well

Old 01-15-2005, 12:05 AM
Weedscreamer

After pondering this thread, I think you could say that I'm still pretty sexually naive. I know of things and have done some racy things...but it is in the past, and I feel like I'm in a limbo of non-learning. Does that make sense?
Old 01-15-2005, 09:17 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
After pondering this thread, I think you could say that I'm still pretty sexually naive. I know of things and have done some racy things...but it is in the past, and I feel like I'm in a limbo of non-learning. Does that make sense?

Perfect sense Mae. I think for me there was the young "oooooooooo this is how my parts work and damn, I can really do a lot more than I thought with them". Then I too went through a dormant period. I had good sex and enjoyed it. I consider this my "practice" phase. But there was a point when all of a sudden I started feeling confident in my sexual abilities, and being curious about my personal desires. I think Mr. Lil is there now too.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas