Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Personals
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-06-2001, 10:48 AM
tummykitten

little ol' me

hiya everyone, my name is tummy-kitten and im a 19 year old scots lass!! im tall (5' 11") i have longish brown hair blue eyes and freckles!! i wouldnt say i was large or small....lets just say everything is in proportion!!! what do i like doing?? well i play basketball, i used to do gymnastics....but i still like to keep fit at the gym and swimming and stuff. im engaged to my guy of 2yrs, we have an incredible sex life but this site gives us loads of new ideas...kepp em cumming guys!!!
love tk
xxx
Old 05-06-2001, 09:52 PM
Bee_Charmer

Wink Hello Ladies!

I am a 40 year old male living in Vermont. I love Animals, Snow Skiing, Karate, hiking, and working out. I am a Restaurant Manager, and a part time Veterinary Tech. I am single, and don't have any kids.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg personals 2.jpg (42.3 KB, 772 views)
Old 05-06-2001, 10:43 PM

I am a 24 y/o male from Iowa. Please no Iowa or corn farmer jokes. I live in the Quad Cities not the country. I have a girlfriend of 3 years whom we are expecting our first child and I am planning on marring in less than a year. I enjoy the stories and advice on this site. They help out a lot. Keep 'em coming and I will give what I can. And rollergirl if you see this great pics, you are hot and don't let anyone tell you different. Thanks again to all who have posted advice.
Old 05-07-2001, 02:49 AM
Canuck

Cool

25 year old male from Vancouver, British Columbia. 6'1", 185 lbs, athletic build.
Old 05-07-2001, 01:32 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Stinger Send a message via AIM to Stinger Send a message via Yahoo to Stinger
Me

Hi everyone. I go by Stinger when I am online. My wife and I have an agreement. We are allowed to do anything online as long as we do not give out our real names, phone numbers, or home addresses.
I am 28 years old. My dad was Hispanic and my mom was Caucasion. I am 5' 9" and weigh 240 lbs with a big build. I have brown eyes and black hair.
I have been married for 7 years, but we have been going together for 11 years since high school. I have a son who will be 7 in July and a daughter who just turned 4. I adore them so and would do anything for them.
My wife says my best feature is my ass. She likes the way I were my blue jeans.
I am a Retail Project Manager and I am on the road about 40 weeks out of the year. I have been to Phoenix, New York, Missoula, Boston, Baltimore, Orlando, Dallas, Houston, Chicago, Minneapolis, Indiana, and I am in Denver this week, but I travel throughout Michigan and Toledo the most. My wife and kids put up with my job because I love what I do and I am happy doing it, but they do miss me very much as I do them when I am gone.
I love Sex. I love to look at beautiful women naked and this is how I was able to find this wonderful site. I love to see amatuers pics over professional as they are more natural and real to me than models. I like to chat and post pics of different sex pics as I chat, but love to see the pics in here and hope they keep coming ladies...*W*

Hopefully I will see responces and hear from the ladies....*W*

Old 05-09-2001, 10:14 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to nutworld
Hello,

I'm a 35 year old married male.

Brown Hair, mustache, goatee, with glasses ( sometimes contacts). I am 5-11, 180.

I surf the internet lots, I love baseball, most music, throwing darts, and hockey.

I love sex, but don't get enough. I will remain faithful with my wife, but would love to exchange erotic e-mail with people.
Stories get me off. ( that's what got me to pixies place to start were the stories)

Let me know if more info is needed.
Old 05-09-2001, 02:29 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to rollergrl
Glad you could join in on the fun nutworld, stinger, canuk and Jennsmen....I hope you continue to write and have fun on here! Makes things so much more interesting, dont you think?
Old 05-09-2001, 05:24 PM
Bee_Charmer

Question Interesting

It does when your around Rollergrl
Old 05-10-2001, 12:32 AM

Arrow intro

*wave*

Male/25/ 5'10" 180-190 lbs (changes almost freakin daily)
:whiteghos <--- I look like that except completely different..

Old 05-10-2001, 11:23 AM

Nutworld--where in Michigan do you live? just wondering cause i live in Ohio
Old 05-10-2001, 11:43 AM

PurpleLayc,

I live in Flint, about an hour and a half from the MI/OH border. Where are you in OH ?
Old 05-10-2001, 11:57 AM

Hey ya Purple,

I saw your first posting on the New members board,

Care to give any other details?

also, do you have a pic?

Just curious
Old 05-10-2001, 01:19 PM

Hi guys,

I'm 21/female/and I am living in Germany. I'm from Oregon way up in the mountains, I miss it alot. My husband's in the Army. But I wouldn't change anything. I'm enjoying this site a lot. The variety of discussions are great.

No kids, allthough my dog Emerald thinks she's our only reason for living!

We just got a new video camera that takes really nice digital pictures, hopefully I'll get to post some soon.

Kissyface
Old 05-10-2001, 01:29 PM

Pics

Kissyface,

welcome on board..I'm new too, ,but have totally enjoyed it so far.

There seems to be some GREAT conversations going,,and meeting some great friendly people to discuss ideas with.

This is the best board I've been on.

Looking forward to the pics when you have them.
Old 05-10-2001, 05:51 PM
sabbadoo32

The Man From Chicago

I'm Sebastian from Chicago. I'm a 5'7, trim African-American male. They tell me I'm a little cutie, and that I have a nice butt. I LOVE GOLFING, which means this is my time of the year. I'm a huge Cubs fan and I love college hoops.

I'm heading over to the UK for the Ryder Cup in late September, so if there are any members from the London area, let me know. I'd love to be an "ambassador of goodwill!"

SwJ
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sp3.jpg (33.7 KB, 589 views)