Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-16-2006, 12:46 AM
Loungin' Around

Damn...I miss being with a partner who would try that

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 03-17-2006, 07:11 AM

Amazing

You know, I just can't imagine a guy turning down the chance to do this deed. I am sure it happens (as there are things I would not try) but I thought this was more of a 'sure thing' for any guy to want to do. Apparently not.

Last edited by Jax : 03-17-2006 at 07:11 AM. Reason: rewording
Old 03-17-2006, 12:05 PM
Loungin' Around

Nope...Mr Osuche HATES it ( we tried it once and he told me he is *never* going there agian). And I had another partner in my life who also hated it.... <sigh>

Just like some men won't have sex duing that-time-of-the-month.....I think it's a certain squeamishness that gets them.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 03-17-2006, 01:45 PM
Manwhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by osuche
Damn...I miss being with a partner who would try that

Wanna grab some lunch...

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 03-18-2006, 09:31 AM

I tell you, I'd love it if my partner were to suggest to try it this way. Anytime she wants to do any of the not convential things it's like..."holy cow!" not because it's her, but it's that whole naughty thing. Although, I have to admit that when it is that time of the month... I'm good with the store being closed.
Old 03-18-2006, 10:33 AM
Loungin' Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua
Wanna grab some lunch...

Before or after we eat tacos?

Old 03-18-2006, 10:34 AM
Loungin' Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax
I tell you, I'd love it if my partner were to suggest to try it this way. Anytime she wants to do any of the not convential things it's like..."holy cow!" not because it's her, but it's that whole naughty thing. Although, I have to admit that when it is that time of the month... I'm good with the store being closed.

The store is often closed on Day 1 of my period...but later in the cycle I am ALWAYS game. What's the harm if there's a shower close by afterwards?

Old 03-20-2006, 07:46 AM
arOusal art!st!

Send a message via AIM to Salacious Send a message via Yahoo to Salacious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax
So, what is it about anal sex that you like ? (about giving or getting etc)

I'd say it has a good deal to do with the intensification of the sexual stimulation and the HOLY FUCKING YES sensation that accompanies the orgasmic bliss of mutli-sensory stimulus.

I admittedly crave this sensation and have been known to masterbate my ass and cunt at the same time. I like to use a either a plug or dildo up my ass, a dildo or vibrated in my cunt and a sweet vibrating egg or bullet on my clit. When I cum - it is the most satisfying bit of self-ecstasy. ~whew~

I suppose the taboo-factor works in there when you add a partner to the mix. I personally think it easier to take it up the ass in the prone on all fours standard postion, but confess that I'm growning much fonder of the on-my-back-legs-raised-high-take-it-in-deep while he or I diddle my clittle and shazam! Heaven!

Variety is the soul of pleasure. ~ Aphra Behn

Old 03-20-2006, 08:44 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Jude30
Well that made my pants tighter.
Old 03-27-2006, 04:07 PM
gurly gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salacious
I'd say it has a good deal to do with the intensification of the sexual stimulation and the HOLY FUCKING YES sensation that accompanies the orgasmic bliss of mutli-sensory stimulus.

I admittedly crave this sensation and have been known to masterbate my ass and cunt at the same time. I like to use a either a plug or dildo up my ass, a dildo or vibrated in my cunt and a sweet vibrating egg or bullet on my clit. When I cum - it is the most satisfying bit of self-ecstasy. ~whew~

I suppose the taboo-factor works in there when you add a partner to the mix. I personally think it easier to take it up the ass in the prone on all fours standard postion, but confess that I'm growning much fonder of the on-my-back-legs-raised-high-take-it-in-deep while he or I diddle my clittle and shazam! Heaven!

Couldn't have said it any better girl!
Old 03-27-2006, 04:08 PM
Is it time to get up?

i certainly know a lot of gals that agree with y'all
Old 07-11-2006, 01:08 PM

I can't offer anything new. It's just so damn dirty and kinky and primal. I love entering her asshole when she's on her back, and looking down to see her unfilled cunt, and my cock sliding into her round, tight hole. Something about that view....love watching it.

I've also been fucked by a former girlfriend with a strap-on. LOVED IT!! Again just the rawness of it, and being stretched while I stroked my cock and watched her tits bouncing...

mmmm.