Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Oral Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-27-2002, 09:50 PM

Need some help

This is one of the few stories that I did that I never could figure out what to title it. So let me know what you think the name should be, and let me know what you think.

Old 11-27-2002, 09:51 PM

The day has been a rainy one. Though even having to get through the rain, all I can think of is having you in my arms. Pulling up to the house, I notice as I drove up, that it didn't look like there were any lights on. Every once in a while looked like there was a flicker of light emitting from one of the windows. Knowing that you would be home, I walk inside and trying to be quiet walking up the stairs. As I come to the top of the stairs, I can hear a very low sound emitting from the living room. Thought I could barely make out another sound that didn't sound like it was coming from television. Glancing around the corner, I could make out a scene one the screen.
A lady kneeling on the floor, one of her hands carressing her breast. Her fingers coaxing her nipple to become harder and harder. Her other hand is deep between her thighs. From the motion of it, she was rubbing back and forth pretty quickly. Standing before her was a guy, his was alternating between rubbing the head against her lips, and sliding it between them. Glancing across the room, I see you laying on the couch. A thin blanket covering you up to you waist as you are relaxing on the couch. One of your hands is resting just over your head, but it is the other hand that has caught my attention. It is just lightly grazing over the tips of our nipples through the sports bra. Running back and forth from one breast to the other. Standing there, trying to be as quiet as I can. Knowing how much I want to join you on the couch, but wanting to watch what you are doing. My hand sliding down my stomach, running up and down across the front of my jeans. Feeling the growing excitement from the show that I am seeing on the couch.
As your nipples harden, your hand slides down to the bottom of the bra, sliding it upwards till your breasts slide out. Their full firmness giving a slight bounce as they are finally free, before your hand wraps around the first one. Holding the full weight in your hand, rubbing and massaging the firm flesh. Watching as your fingers capture the nipple in between them, pulling it slightly away from you body. Your head falls back a little from the excitement that is starting to course through your body. As your eyes flutter shut, your free hand slides down to capture the other breast. Both moving in unison as a brief moan escapes your lips. Both of them pulling and pinching the nipples, just like I would with my teeth. When I see one of your hands start sliding under the blanket, I can't stand it anymore. Still being as quiet as I can, I slowly undo the button on my jeans, and lower the zipper slowly. Letting my fingers graze across the head of my cock as I see your finger moving under the blanket. From the motions, it looks like they are running across the outside of your lips. Moving back and forth, possibly pressing slightly inbetween them. As the motion goes faster, you slowly push the blanket off, your heat being enough to keep you warm. With one hand still playing with your nipple, I watch the other one slide the bottom of your panties to you one side. Knowing how juicy you get, I watch as your finger presses deeply inside of your pussy. Holding it there deeply inside of yourself, your thumb curling upwards to rub against your hardening clit. As your finger gets coated with the juices, watching as you pull them reluctantly out from between your moist lips. To bring it to your mouth, sucking the juices off of it, sliding a second one in your mouth to coat it with so it can slide all the easier inside of you.
To the same tempo as your fingers sliding inside of your pussy, my hand slides along my cock. Squeezing the head with every upward stroke. Wishing that the hot wetness that is wrapped around your fingers, was around my cock. Thrusting my cock between my clenched finger, envisioning that it was you that I was fucking instead of my hand. For you to feel the throbbing with every thrust. The head grazing against your lips when I pull it almost all the way out before thrusting back deeply inside of you. Hearing your moans increasing with movements of your fingers and the pressure on your clit, I know that I won't last to much longer myself. Walking as quietly as possible I try to make my way to the end of the couch. Hearing something or maybe just being able to smell the cologne, you glance up. Your eyes lock on my hand stroking my cock as I am hypnotized by yours. Glancing down I watch while your fingers are still buried deeply inside, you raise the upper part of your body up to wrap your lips around the head of my cock.
Feeling your warm lips sucking on the head gets to be to much for me. With a moan that seems to shake my whole body, my hand moves faster and faster as the cum shoots out the tip. Splashing against your tongue, feeling as your tongue flicks back and forth against the head to try and coat the inside of your mouth with my cum. As the first drop hits your tongue, I feel and see the tightning of your body as your orgasm starts. Feeling your moans vibrating along the length of my cock starting from the head. Watching as your legs tighten around your fingers still buried deeply inside. All the while you sucking hard on the head, trying to get every last drop. As my cock slides from your mouth, I walk around to the front. Taking your hand that had been buried inside of your pussy, lowering my head to it. I suck your juices off each finger. Sliding them deeply inside my mouth. As I suck and lick them clean, lowering my head lower I run my tongue along the tip of your lips. Wanting to taste more of your juices, to lick you clean.
Old 11-28-2002, 10:51 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Nice story, DallasLiving! Very subtle, and very erotic.......wonderful! :) Please do write more!!
Sorry I can't think of a title for you. (Heck, I couldn't even think of a title for the last one I wrote....jjjjbo suggested one for me "Ravished")
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy