Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Gay Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-23-2002, 12:53 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to brenz_aus
The Car Ride

When I was on the Gold Coast in Australia I had decided to fly back to Sydney where I was staying for a few days. I called my long time friend Rod to come pick me up at the airport.

My flight landed and I grabbed my lugage and went out side. Rod was waiting in his 4x4 and I hopped in and gave him a kiss on the cheek it was just something we did. I chucked my items in the back and closed the draw it was about half an hour drive from the airport to the place I was staying in and Rod turned me on so much I love older guys.

As we drove along the freeway I put my hand on his pants and started massaging his cock. He grew hard I asked him if he had boxer shorts on and he replied yes and I unzipped his pants and unbuttoned his boxer shorts and his cock sprung out and slapped my face. I licked it and wet my lips as I started sucking I kept sucking and sucking half an hour later he came in my waiting mouth as we reached my place.

He said he wanted to return the favor so we jumped in the backseat and we ripped off my pants we kissed passionatly he kissed my nipples which were standing then he kissed down my chest until he came to my hard cock. He started sucking on my cock and with all the stimulations surrounding us I cam quickly. We kissed passionatly as I got out he drove away.

THE END
[ Please leave some feedback ]
Old 09-23-2002, 01:05 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa976
Great story,,nice a short,,
Lisa