Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Lesbian Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-29-2003, 12:18 AM
Pain is Pleasure

Send a message via AIM to mistress_skitz
part II laundry room fun

She kisses my mouth then starts sucking on my neck and she sticks one of her fingers in my pussy and rubs it around. She then moves over to inbetween my legs and tells me to go into a straddle position. I quickly obey her and open my legs in a straddle. She leans down and kisses me deeply on the lips, her tongue on mine while her left hand roams to my erect tits. Her fingers pinch my hard nipples making me moan slightly. She takes her right hand from behind her back and in it is a vibrator about an inch and a half wide and six inches long. "Do you want this in your cunt bitch?" she says. I try to say yes but she covers my mouth with her hand, turns the vibrator on, and jams the vibrator in my pussy. "OOOOOOOOooooh FUCK!" I moan.
She thrusts the vibrator in and out of my pussy going from short to deep plunges. As she's doing this she starts sucking and licking my tit, rolling and pinching the other one. She licks and nips down my stomach. She stops the vibrator and takes it out. She flicks her tongue across her lips and dives into my pussy, avoiding my clit at all costs. I try to move so her tongue flicks my clit, but she pushes me back. All at once she pushes my legs back and sucks hard on my clit. "FUCKKKKKKKKKK Ooooh IM ALMOST THERE," I scream. She turns on the vibrator and holds it away from my body as she tongue fucks my hole then moves back up nibbling on my clit. She jams the vibrator back in my hole as she brings me to climax. "CUMMINGGGGGGGGG!" I come all over her lips and in her mouth while she continues to thrust the vibrator in and out of me.
My legs buckle in as she takes out the vibrator and licks me clean. I slide to the edge of the table, lean over and kiss Keira. We quietly embrace and she whispers in my ear come with me to my apartment. We start to get dressed, and a gorgeous guy in his mid twenties walks in. We scurry to cover ourselves with our clothing, but could tell we weren't quick enough by the size of the grin he had on his face. He was around 6'2, looked well toned and had bleach blonde hair. He had on a pair of black board shorts and some sandals, just casually dressed. We tried to leave but he blocked our exit.
"And where do you ladies think you're going?" he says in a playful tone.
Keira walks up to him still half naked with a seductive voice, "Follow us."

To Be Continued AGAIN Because I'm Too Lazy ;)