Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-12-2004, 04:50 PM
Resident craftsman

Send a message via AIM to Vullkan Send a message via Yahoo to Vullkan
Brother in-law

The Brother in-law

Angie looked out her window and saw her sister Lynn pulling up her drive way. Immediately a flood of childhood memories rushed into her mind. She couldn’t have a better sister or friend as she mused over growing up with Lynn. Although Angie was 2 years older then Lynn, they where close and has their mother was fond of say as “thick as thieves.”

At 29 Lynn was as thin and awkward as she was in her teens, having little of a figure. And as Lynn saw Angie rushing out of her house, Lynn was struck with the fact that Angie was more beautiful with the passing of time. Long wavy dark brown hair flowed over her shoulders as she rushed up and hugged Lynn. The softness of her full ripe breast crushed against Lynn’s frame as Angie hugged her sister.
“Oh Lynn! It has been too long. God how I missed you,” Angie said barely able to hold back her tears looking at sister. “My god you never change. And how is mother?” Angie deliberately didn’t mention Tom, Lynn’s husband. If there was one thing Angie would change in Lynn’s life, she would wish Tom to fall of the edge of the world.

“Things are fine, I guess,” Lynn said unconvincingly. Her long face was drawn to a half hearted smile. Lynne knew Angie hated her husband. Still it saddened Lynn’s heart sank lower knowing that Angie had the perfect marriage and 2 wonderful boys, Michael and Joey. Angie’s husband, Greg, was successful providing a warm home for his family. Her own Tom could barely afford them a 2 room trailer. To Lynn, Angie had the perfect life.
__________________________________________________ __________________________

“So what’s wrong Lynn? It has been a week since you arrived, and you seem distracted. It isn’t like we get to see each other that often you living in Atlanta and me up here in Boston.” Angie put down her cup of coffee and sat next to her sister, putting her arm around her. “You know you can tell me anything. Please tell me, that jack-ass hasn’t hurt you has he?”

“Oh no, not that,” Lynn hesitantly answered. “Well it’s just me, its all my fault.”

“What’s your fault?” Angie could see the tears welling up in Lynn’s gray eyes. “Dammit what’s wrong?”

“Its me, I can’t have children. I’m barren,” Lynne exploded. “I went to the doctors and they said I can’t have kids. Oh God what did I ever do to deserve this.”

“Have you told Tom?”

“Yes, he is mad, and I am afraid of losing him. Angie I really do love him. And he really wants a son. His parents are upset because he is their only child and now this.”

Holding Lynn close to her, Angie’s mind raced to find answers. Lynn’s sobs tore at her heart.
It was a long and heated discussion with Greg, but finally it was agreed to. Angie would have a baby for her sister Lynn. Angie looked back down her drive way in seeing her husband depart in the distance as the cab took her to the airport.

“Angie!” Lynn shouted as she saw her sister get out of the cab. “Oh my big sis, I can’t thank you enough for this. I can never repay you.”

Angie noticed Lynn standing in the door way walking up to her. She wore a plan blue gray shorts and white cotton t-shirt. Her short cropped sandy brown hair looked matted and unkept. Thinking to herself what a pity her sister had to live this way. She herself sported a long light white skirt and matching blouse. This was not the life she would wish for her sister.
__________________________________________________ ____________________________

“Is everything set at the doctor’s office.” Angie said with dread. She glaceed up at the clock noticing that it was nearly 6 o’clock and soon Tom would be home from work. She loathed the idea of having his child, but for her sister she would endure living with them a couple of months tell the fertility clinic succeeded.

As on clue Tom walked in. His huge frame filled the doorway. Muddy colored brown hair hung from his head like a mop. From the last time Angie had seen him she noted that he was well on his way to developing a third chin. She couldn’t ever remember him being clean shaven, his rough greasy whiskers gleamed in the hall light. The sweat stained t-shirt reeking of cigarette smoke barely covered his gross belly. Blood shot eyes gleamed when he say his well groomed and mannered sister in-law. He raised his heavy hand holding a six-pack of beer, “Yu want one there sis?”

Angie sunk down into the chair under Tom’s leering gaze. She say the lust that was evident on his face. His eyes followed the swan like grace of her neck down to her full breasts. Grinning then turning to a laude laugh, “It is good to see you, been about 4 years I guess.”
__________________________________________________ ___________________________
The morning came too soon that Saturday. Angie had already been awoken by Lynn’s movements earlier as she readied herself for work down at the truck stop. Angie was still not fully awoke when she got up an hour later to make herself some coffee.

“Hey sis, what’s you up too,” Angie heard coming from the livingroom of the trailer. “If you feel so inclined would you bring me a cup once its done.”

Immediately, Angie regretted having not brought heavier cloths. Her yellow silk rode didn’t hide much and her white night gown revealed her frame all too clearly to her loathed brother in-law. Quickly she retreated to her room. Rage and shame filled her at his presents.

But before she had time to collect herself, the door to her room swung open. Shock filled Angie’s eyes as she saw Tom’s huge body walk into the room. His 6'2 height towered over her 5'4 frame. He was wearing stained tan boxer shorts and a coffee stained white tank top. His hair definitely was un-combed, and she could smell stale beer on his breath. “Now that was right unfriendly of you to just run off like that. What’s you too good for the likes of me or what.” Taking another drink from his beer, he wiped his mouth with his forearm. “Tell what you little bitch, I am not liking the idea of pulling my meat in some doctor’s office to shoot in a damn cup. Just doesn’t seem right to me. Not natural if you fallow me.” Leering at her watching her shrink at his approach, “perhaps what a little bitch like you need is a real man instead of that limp dick, Greg.” “What’s say we do this natural way.”

“Hell NO,” Angie managed to say wishing she could just shrink away into nothingness to escape Tom. “Its that way or no way at all.” She turned her back on him more to escape having to look at him then defiance.

“The it is hell no,” he said cruelly then leaning over her shoulder. “Perhaps you can take that stick of a sister with you when you leave for that shit hole up North.” Sensing he hit upon a weakness, “No need having a woman around that can’t have my kids.”

An image of Lynn crying with grief and a broken heart filled Angie’s mind. She said to herself, how can she love this thing. What did she see in him, Angie though. It would be doing her a favor if she took Lynn away from him, but she knew that she did love this man and it would crush her.

Angie’s shoulders sunk with defeat. Tom’s simple mind was sharp enough to realize he had an advantage and moved to take advantage of it. Placing his heavy hands on her shoulders leaning once more over her shoulder he whispered, “I see maybe you have a change of heart?” Slowly he gripped Angie’s bathrobe and lightly tugged it off. It feel around her feet. All she could do was stare at her own feet then felt herself being whipped around to face him. Still she couldn’t look at him as he reached up again this time to grab her night gown.

With another tug the night gown fell in a heap around her ankles, and she stood there naked before her loathed brother in-law. “Damn girl you got some melons and I’d love to see a little brat draining them, my little brat.” Without warning his head fell down to her right breast and he tool a dark brown nipple into his mouth. His prickly face scratched at her soft white breasts.

Gritting her teeth she said, “Just get it over with quick.” Despite her own feelings of loathing and hate for him her nipple on her left breast swelled and tingled. Its silent call seemed to draw Tom’s hungry mouth to it. His wet mouth sent a chill up her spine but the nipples ache only increased.

“It’ll be over when I say it is over,” he gloated then through her to the bed. “Hell fire look at that box you have there, looks like damn food eating there.” He could feel her cringe at his words. But shrugging his head in unconcern his head fell down to her groin. His heavy hands pulled her legs apart revealing her inner thighs. Sparse black velvet hair covered it but his tongue plunged pass her hair and the folds of skin to find her clit.

Over and over she told herself she was not going to enjoy it. Unlike Greg, Tom was rough and crude not gentle and loving. Yet she could feel pleasure from it, though not wanted. Laying there she just remained motionless as he lapped at her inner thigh. Slurping sounds mixed with grunts and groans as Tom help himself at her. Angie felt herself becoming wet on her own accord; shockingly taking her by surprise her hips lurked into his face when he stuck his tongue into her like it was his own cock.

“Oh looks like its needing a bit more meat to make it happy. I’ll be happy to give it what it wants.” Standing up, he ripped off his tank top revealing his grossly fat belly, thick black body hair covered up much of his pale pink skin. Nearly as quick as his tank top came off, a light tug at his boxers brought them to the floor.

Angie’s eyes widened in disbelief. A huge thick angry red cock nearly a foot long stood out. “My God!” was all she could manage to say. Greg was a neat 6 inches at best but before her was this monster. Instinctively she tried to shut her legs, but his heavy hands gripped her legs and kept them open.

“A whopper ain’t it,” he grinned at her. “Your sis gets this once a week, now you going to get it.” Reaching down to grab her hips he pulled her close to his cock. Its angry red head started to turn purple. “Little sweet cunt meet the whopper,” he laughed.

In a state of shock Angie watched the tip of the monster first touch her cunt then felt the head starting to push into her. She felt herself being impaled on it, a short stab of pain flew through her, but it went away as the head slipped inside her. The wide girth opened her. There was not tenderness no love that took her but brute lust. For once he felt himself enter her, he rammed it home. “Ahyeeeeeee!”
“Oh damn!” She felt him bottom out in her cervix. She let out a breath of relief knowing that she was deep enough to accept the monster inside her.

Letting go of her hips he collapsed upon her and reached underneath her shoulders. Pulling almost out of her he slammed it back into her again. Holding it there. “Bitch! We are just getting started.” Then pulling completely out of her he positioned himself at the opening of her cunt.

A longing for its returned mystified Angie, she wanted it back inside her. But she was not disappointed as it came back slamming into her–“Ugh!” And once again he pulled out to ram it in again. She knew he was taking pleasure in being harsh with her. Soon he took to fucking away on her, the small twin bed banged against the wall of the trailer, its knocking noise added to the slapping sound of his belly upon hers. “Ugh!, ugh! ugh! ugh!–oh shit, ugh! ugh, oh fuck, ugh! ugh!” Angie whispered more to herself then to Tom.

Angie’s full shapely legs wrapped around Toms large butt tilting her his more in-line to his thrusts. Her arms wrapped around his back. Never had she had such rough sex. Slowly her only mini-orgasms took hold of her, tiny tremors rocked her belly. Looking over Toms shoulder she could only see her legs gripping his ass the rest of her hidden underneath his bulk. The thought of being so used put fire into her orgasms.

It seemed to take forever, but finally Angie could feel Tom nearing his climax.. “Oh baby, you ready for my cum–ha Bitch? You ready, you want it,” he said biting her ear.

“Yesssssssss, cum in me, take me. Do it, do it, spill it” She gripped him harder thrusting her own hips into his thrusting hips. She felt him explode into her–even more violently did he thrust into her. “Oh shit!” She said as she felt herself explode in her own climax.

Slowing his thrust he eased off, but instead of going soft and limp, Angie could feel him immediately getting hard again and picking up again his rhythm. “Holy Christ, oh please, again.”

Seven times he emptied himself into her. But still after the seventh time he pounded away on her trying for an eight time. For an hour he kept at it but couldn’t. “Well bitch, I’ll just need to save up here in a bit to give it to you again.”
Lynn caught them having sex when she came home from work. Looking at her sister laying on her back with Tom busy hammering away at her, Lynn and Angie’s eyes met. Lynn smiled at her sister blowing her a kiss and whispering “Thank you”. For a moment Angie smiled back at her sister, then threw her head back retreating into her own world, her legs gripping and pumping herself trying to milk more seed into her from Tom.

Every night for 3 months it was the same with Angie and Tom, banging and slapping of skin. Tom would come home from lunch and while he ate on the sofa she would straddle his monster and milk as much of him into her that the hour allowed.

The first only real lie she ever told Greg was that it took those three months at the doctors to get pregnant, the truth being it took but the first week. As she looked down through the airplane’s window, she thought to herself perhaps she could bare a couple more children for Lynn.