Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Sci-Fi/Fantasy Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-11-2003, 10:54 PM
Pixies Devilish Soul

Send a message via Yahoo to souls_cry2000
Dark Valentines

Dark Valentines

Candles and darkness black satin and silk, lace and leather all
wrapped round a myriad of forms. Pale skinned golden and bronzed skinned beauties are everywhere. A caress from right and left everything spinning in upon itself. You are not alone. My hand upon your hand and my lips are drawn to your neck. The feel of soft lips and sharp teeth upon neck my hand exposing your soft pale throat. The taste of you is exotic nectar. You taste of incense smoke, perfume, and that which is characteristically woman, for you cannot hide yourself so completely as to escape my grasp. It has not been long since you shook forth the trappings of the mundane to revel on the dark side in immortal bliss. Your lips hold the red that once the rose had at the dawn of this hellish existence. This is so in contrast to the bronze sheen that accompanied my fall from mortal society. We are quite the lovely pair.

The throng moves inward again and I realize my thoughts are not solely my own. I have been caught in the midst of my carnal lust. "You leave the beast on too loose a chain tonight, Rico. You do not wish to frighten Krista off…the frail creature." I agree
with the assessment if not the words. Piotr doesn't know you as I do. Such words as frail do not do you justice. Your appetite for
the fruit of life is rivaled only by my own. The change only makes
up closer to that which we have always been. Everyone should know by now that you want to enjoy life (I use this loosely) as you have always done so, without restrictions. This is probably why unlike others of our extended family you have chosen to attire yourself in blue. It is a dark blue closer to the midnight sky than I have ever seen in my nights of wandering.

"I tire of this." I can see that you are all ready to
go. The velvet wrap about you shoulders droops for the fifteenth
time this night. I wonder sometimes how I, the hunter, can become the hunted so easily. The look in you eyes tells me that I'm in trouble for the line of the dominator and the dominated is never well defined among our selective group. You tempt me with your bared neck and strapless top. You stop me as we reach the door leading from the private retreat. Hands snake their way across my chest and into my jacket. A pair of shades appears like magic in her small hand.

She speaks so softly in my ear that it's as if a bird were
fluttering its wings. "Piotr was right you do wear the beast to
close to the surface. Don't worry it shall have it's freedom
later." Her nails skitter across my neck sending a chill
through me. My eyes shimmer with amber light in response. I give you a toothy smile. "Not now!" A single acrylic-coated
finger nails trails its way down my lips.

We walked the crowded nighttime streets filled with lovers. All
of the Valentine's Day revelers doing their last minute shopping for markdowns on chocolate, roses, and balloons. Have melted
chocolate…how depressing. Your velvet wrap is caught by the wind and thrust into the air. I catch it is it flutters away. I pull it
around you my fingertips drag slowly over your pert nipples. You
like it…I know your breath caught in your throat as your heart
resounded in your ears.

The beast hungers for your taste. It is time to retire to more
comfortable surroundings. A quick walk within the night leads to the parlor where candle flames waver like fireflies caught by a breeze. You stand and walk over to a silver platter. After motioning me over I remove the top to reveal a heart. To a feint hearted mortal this would be a crude gift but what is Valentine's Day without a heart.

"Thank you for such an imaginative gift. I think it's time
for dessert." It takes no time to remove the silk and velvet
separating us. Your outfit nothing more than a collection of
expensive rags as you stand before me naked. Its not long before I have you sprawled amidst the candles and incense-laden furs. I overturn a crystal bowl in my attempt to reach a bottle of red wine. A shower of rose petals spill across the furs and your body. The dark crimson petals stick to your pale naked flesh like honey.

Your body fascinates me. It shimmers in the dim candlelight.
The beast is unchained. Sharp teeth graze your sensitive flesh.
Hungry bites trail from nipple to stomach. Each trail brings me back to your lips; open, sweet, and red like a ripe plum. My tongue probes your mouth so freely. The inescapable truth is that at this moment in time you belong to me from head to toe. The glistening jewel between your legs calls to me. It is time to taste your essence in its purest form. My hand shakes with excitement as it moves to caress the bliss surrounded by silky down. My tongue is serpentine as is flicks through the valleys of your soul. I continue with my brutal urgings until I overflow the river and flood the valley. I nip the side of your thigh making you explode once more. I give you another toothy grin conveyed by blood red eyes. I have your attention as well as a piece of your soul. I mouth bathe you as I move over to nurse the bloody wound in your thigh. Your moans tell me everything. I push back your legs and spread you to the world before piercing your core with a molten bronze spire. You breathe deep from the air of seduction and scream to urge me on. Thrusts like Satan's pitchfork pump inside a hungry well of lust.

Thighs quiver, slick with love juice, as your body begs to be
delivered into the flames of Hell. All is well. As the candles
dwindle down to nothing and darkness moves to consume us we meld together. The signs of our lives…fire and water becomes one element. I know you and your secrets as you know mine. The darkness is deep but it cannot cover your deep throaty screams.
no mortal ever dreamed before.
Old 02-11-2003, 11:19 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Wonderful.............I missed your writing......

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 02-12-2003, 10:11 AM
Pixies Devilish Soul

Thank you
Lilith. I glad to hear that my writing is appreciated. I might post some poetry soon. I just need to find the right spot to post them.
Old 02-12-2003, 10:52 AM
Failed voyeur*

Send a message via Yahoo to T-S
Hot story Souls Cry :)
Old 02-12-2003, 02:42 PM
Pixies Devilish Soul

I'm glad that you enjoyed it T-S.
Old 02-13-2003, 05:45 PM

Souls cry that was truley wondeful. I would love to see some of your poetry im sure we are in for some wonderful treats there :-)
Old 02-13-2003, 11:40 PM
Pixies Devilish Soul

I feel the pain of the world.
The logic of leaders confuses me.
I kiss the sky, hold my dreams and cry at reality.
I blaze fast and die slow under the gaze of a mundane and uncaring world.
Let the world hunger for what it already has and die like a thirsty man at the edge of the ocean.
Old 02-14-2003, 09:56 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
faux Gangrel

Toreador
Old 02-15-2003, 09:09 PM
Melted

Wow...

Si à travers nos veines coule encore le sang...
Si dans les jeux d'enfants on entend encore l'accent...
Si nous sentons encore l'espoir de nos grands-parents...
Si dans les voiles du large souffle encore le vent...
Y'a jamais eu de Grand Dérangement.