Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Sci-Fi/Fantasy Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-19-2006, 10:04 AM
Married Couple

Twelve Oaks Plantation

Part One

The year was 1870. The Civil War had been over for nearly five years now. Both the Union and Confederate Armies had battled their way through the South, leaving most of it devastated and ruined. Very few platations had survived and Twelve Oaks was one of those that had. It was owned by a cruel and unfeeling man named Jonathan Brown. Knowing that it would take a lot of money to repair his beloved plantation, Jonathan arranged for his daughter, Dixie, to marry a rich gentleman from the North. His soon-to-be son-in-law had agreed to pay for the renovation after the honeymoon was over. Jonathan didn't care that Dixie had just barely turned twenty, or that she was already engaged to a local boy, or that this man could care less about Dixie as long as he had a young virginal bride to lay with. All he cared about was repairing his beloved plantation.

Dixie Brown stood in her lonely upstairs bedroom. The long white wedding gown she wore only wanted to make her bawl. Her face showed the depression that she was feeling. She knew why her father was forcing her to do this. He cared more for his precious plantation than he did for her. A knock on the door signaled that everyone downstairs was assembled and waiting for her. In the mirror, she watched as her father opened the door. "Let's go," he growled. Dixie bravely walked with her father out the door and too her waiting groom. She stood there as the preacher did his spill about the role of a loving wife and hushand. But, when it came time for her to "speak now or forever hold her peace", she ran out of the room as if the devil himself was after her.

Dixie had barely made it to her bedroom door when he father caught her. "Just where do you think you're going," he demanded as he grabbed her arm. "I can't go through with this father," she cried. "I just can't do it." "You will do as I say, Dixie," Jonathan shouted as he shoved her towards the long, spiraling staricase. In horror, the groom and wedding guests, watched as Dixie tumbled down the stairs, landing at her intended groom's feet. Jonathan came to his daughter side and demanded that she stand up and quite embarassing him in front of everyone. With her dying breathe, Dixie cursed her father. "May this plantation never be fully restored until I have found my one true love." A gasp of horror came from the crowd as Dixie's body went limp.

Jonathan spent the rest of his years trying to find someone, anyone, to help him restore his precious plantation, but no one would. It was said that the ghost of Dixie Brown walked the halls of the plantation, causing the servants, along with Jonathan's friends, to slowly leave him. It was also said that Jonathan Brown slowly went insane and was ofter heard "arguing" with the ghost of his daughter. In the summer of 1900, Jonathan Brown died, leaving behind the ghost of his daughter. It would be one hundred years before anyone once again began renovation work on the haunted plantation known as Twelve Oaks. It was also then that the ghost of Dixie Brown would meet her one true love.
Old 04-19-2006, 10:32 AM
Married Couple

Part Two

Hunter Williams stood in the livingroom of the old Twelve Oaks plantation. He had fallen in love with the place when he was ten, and now at forty, he was determined to restore it to it's full and grand luster. It had taken him nearly six months to track down the current owner of the plantation; an air headed kid who had inherited it a few months ago and was so desperate for money that he sold the entire estate for twenty thousand dollars. Hunter couldn't believe it. A multi-million dollar plantation was now his for a mere twenty thousand dollars.

Hunter knew the history of the plantation. His great-grandparents had been attendants at the doomed wedding and had personally known Dixie Brown. They had passed on the story of how Dixie had cursed her father with her dying breathe. As a boy, he too had seen her ghost as she walked the grounds of the estate. He, of course, had seen her from a distance. From what he could tell, she had been a small built woman with a long and slender frame and ample breasts. She had long black/brown hair. Her eyes though had always escaped him since she was so far away. Now, he would have to guess that she had been at least five foot tall, maybe a few inches taller. Every time he had seen her, he had always gotten the feeling that she too had seen him. Now, he just hoped that she would allow him to own, renovate, and live there in harmony with her.

Dixie's see thru, filmy body floated at the top of the stairs as she watched the young man walk about her home. She knew him. He was the little, scrawny boy who had often appeared at the edge of the estate and looked up at her. But, now... Now he was a full grown man. Looking down at him, she would guess him to be about five foot ten. His short black/brown hair matched hers. From here, she could easily see his brown eyes. He was well muscled with a larger built frame than that of hers. She could feel her pulse, or at least what use to be her pulse, begin to race. This was the first time in one hundred years that she had felt close to being human. It was also the first time since the death of Jonathan that she had been so close to a human.

Dixie's first instinct was too run him off. But she knew that given the fact that they had already seen each other, at least from a distance, this man stood very little chance of running from her. "Good morning," she said, not knowing if he had heard her or not. She watched as the young man turned towards her floating body. Looking up at her, he removed his hat, and answered, "Good morning to you too, Dixie." "How do you know my name," she asked as her ghostly form drifted down the stairs. "My great-grandparents were present at you wedding... err... death."

Once learning who he was, Dixie felt very comfortable having this man here. Even after hearing about his plans for the plantation, she eagerly agreed. "I just have one request though," she said at the end of their first conversation. "What's that," Hunter asked. "That you allow me to help you. Errr... Rather give in put into how things are redone. I hope to remove anything that reminds me of my father." "I can agree to that," Hunter said smiling. "After all, you'll probably still be here long after I'm gone." Dixie gave a loud and booming, yet pleasant laugh. Some how, Dixie felt as if she was slowly becoming human again. She didn't know how, maybe it was the curse she had uttered at the time of her death, but she was begining to feel more and more human the longer she was around this man.

Last edited by Moonshine : 04-19-2006 at 11:31 AM.
Old 04-19-2006, 12:05 PM
Married Couple

Part Three

Six months had passed since Hunter had started renovating the Twelve Oaks plantation. Every evening, Hunter and Dixie would talk over how things were going and what would be happening next. Hunter found himself relieved that Dixie was handling the process of chooseing paint color, wall paper, light fixtures, etc. During the day, Dixie made sure to keep herself invisible to the workers as they went about their jobs. She knew how hard it had been for Hunter to even get workers to come out here and work. The last thing that he, and she, needed was for them to run from the half finished house and not return. Dixie slowly found though, that it was becoming harder and harder for her to slip from her filmy form into one that was completely invisible. She was now having to watch the renovation work from the grounds of the estate. At night though, she was able to see the process that had been made.

Hunter too noticed that she was slowly losing her ghostly form. Wondering what was happening, he turned to one of his physic friends, Tom, for help. Ater meeting Dixie, and learning exactly what she had said when she had died, Tom asked, "Isn't it obvious?" Hunter and a now nearly perfectly human Dixie looked at each other and back at Tom. Tom continued, "Your curse has been broken, Dixie. You and Hunter have fallen in love with each other. The house is being renovated, isn't it? Once this renovation process is finished, you will be fully restored to a living, breathing human being." Hunter and Dixie watched as Tom stood to leave. "And then," he said as he walked across the room to the door, "the two of you will be free to be together... in every way possible." Tom then walked out the door.

Hunter and Dixie couldn't believe it. But just by looking at her body, they knew that that was exactly what was slowly happening. Dixie had even started craving, and eating, food. Everything about her seemed to be turning human again. And both had to admit, the more time they spent with each other, the harder it was for them to say "good night" and part in the evenings. Taking Dixie's hand in his, Hunter pulled her close to him. "Soon...," he lowly said, his lips almost touching hers, "I'll not be telling you good night. Instead, I'll be telling you good morning when you awake in my arms."

Dixie's head spun as Hunter's lips touched hers for the first time. She wanted more. No, she needed more. And from the feel of the bulge protuding from his pants, she could tell that he too needed more. For what seemed liked hours, Hunter's tongue explored her mouth as his hands explored her body. It was then that she really remembered that she was still wearing the wedding gown that she had died in. Once Hunter had released her and left the room, she decided to try and get out of the horrible gown and find something different to wear. Something special and more modern just for him.
Old 04-20-2006, 07:04 AM
Married Couple

Part Four

It was three more months before the renovation of Twelve Oaks was complete. In that time, Hunter had introduced Dixie to all the workers and members of his family that he came by the old plantation. Dixie was now able to fully walk about the crew. Hunter had even told them to direct all decorating questions to Dixie. When the last day was finally over, Hunter waisted no time in showing Dixie just how much he loved her.

Standing in the newly renovated master bedroom, Hunter kissed his way down Dixie's neck. He smiled at the sexy, silky green nightgown that he had helped her pick it out earlier that day. Damn did it look good on her. His hands roamed her body as his lips continued to kiss her neck, lips, and exposed parts of her chest area. "Oh Hunter," he heard her moan. Her hands to roamed his body, rubbing the one part that ached with desire for her. He looked her in her eyes. "I love you, Dixie," he moaned, "and I plan on spending the rest of my life showing you just how much I love you." He was surprised though when she pushed away from him and turned her back. "What's wrong," he asked.

Dixie knew that it was time for her to tell him that she was a virigin. She had heard the other woman and man that had work on the house talk. And to be a virgin in today's day and age sounded almost like a sin. "I'm a virgin," she finally said. She could feel his hands on her shoulders; his lips on her shoulders. "I know," he whispered in her ear, "and I can't wait to take it from you." "Oh Hunter," she said turning back around to face him, "I love you too." The one thing that she thought would turn him off about her was one of the things that he loved the most about her. Their noses rubbed each others as their lips barely seemed to touch.

Dixie wrapped her arms tightly around Hunter's neck as he carried her over to the bed. She loved the feel of his naked chest against her skin. She giggled as she thought about the only article of clothing he wore. He had called them boxer's, but she didn't see how they looked anything like a box. "What are you laughing about," he asked as he gently laid her on the bed. "You're boxer's," she giggled. "MMM," he said as he laid down next to her, "so long as you don't laugh at what's under them." Looking seriously at him she replied, "I've never seen a man naked." "You're about too," he moaned in her ear.

Hunter sat up on the bed and removed the boxer's that matched Dixie's night gown. He watched her eyes as they gazed over his well muscled chest, down his stomach, and too his hard seven inches. He smiled as her eyes widen before she gasped at his size. For a few short moments, Dixie's eyes never left his protuding part. Finally, Hunter broke the silence by asking, "Do you like it?" He laughed as all she could do was shake her head "yes". He then pulled her close to him. With them both on their knees, he slowly kissed his way down her neck and shoulders, pushing the thin strap off as he did. Soon, she too was as naked as him.
Old 04-20-2006, 02:47 PM
Married Couple

Part Five

Dixie laid back onto the bed and relaxed as Hunter slowly kissed her. Their tongues slowly moved in rhythm as his hands carassed and teased her breasts and nipples. "Finally," she thought, "I've found love at last." Dixie raised her upper body towards Hunter as he slid his arm under her. Her ample breasts were now being loved by his mouth. She could hear moans of pleasure coming from her and filling the room. "Hunter. Oh, Hunter," she panted as his tongue teased a hard nipple. His free hand slid down her stoamch and too the beautiful full patch of brown/black hair below. "MMM," he moaned once he found it and began to rub her clit. Her head spun as Hunter kissed over to the other breasts. Again she panted his name as he teased the other nipple. His finger continued to rub her clit, causing her to climax.

With a low pleasureable moan, Dixie wondered just how this could get any better. Hunter showed her as he passionately kissed her once more before kissing his way down her stomach and to that beautiful full patch between her legs. Proping up on her elbows, Dixie watched in amazement as Hunter pushed her legs apart and laid between them. She gasped with pleasure as his tongue made a swipe across her now very swollen clit. "AAAHHHH," she screamed as he made this movement over and over again. "HUNTER! HUNTER," she screamed as his tongue entered her. "OH HUNTER!"

Dixie could feel herself cumming again as Hunter's tongue worked it's magic in her. Just when she thought she couldn't take much more, he pushed her over the edge again. Her body shook with pure ecstasy as he kissed his way back up her stomach. His tongue then mated with hers. She could taste herself on his tongue and she loved. "MMM," she moaned as he pulled away.

Hunter looked down into Dixie's brown eyes as he pulled away from their kiss. He wanted to see her facial expressions as he entered her. He could feel the tip of his cock penetrating her virgianal pussy. He watched with delight as her eyes widen with a mixture of pleasure and pain. She was extremely wet and he easily slid the first few inches in. "MMM," he moaned as her back arched up, causing her breasts to rub his chest. "Oh Hunter," he heard her gasp. He gave another a push, sending himself a few more inches deeper into her and thus hitting her hyman. He watched as again her eyes widen with a mixture of emotions.

"I love you," Hunter said as he pulled all but the head of his cock out of Dixie. "I love you," Dixie panted back. In one hard push, Hunter pushed his full seven inches in and past her hyman. "OH GOD!" he hear her scream. "SSSHHH," he said in her ear as he slowly moved in her. "Does it always hurt like this," she asked, her voice sounding shakey. "No," he chuckled, "only the first time." Hunter slowly moved in her, feeling her wetness grow, as did her moans of pleasure. He could hear his name over and over as she softly whimpered it into his ear.

For several more minutes, Hunter slowly made love to this "ghost" woman. He just couldn't believe that the dead woman that he had so much about growing up was now the real live woman moving under him. He wanted more of her. NO! He NEEDED more of her. His mouth gently crushed hers as he slowly pushed himself deeper and deeper into her. Not only could he hear her expressing her pleasure, but he instantly felt it wash over his cock. He too moaned as they deeply kissed. Wanting to see more of her body, he rolled them over onto his back so she could ride him.

With Hunter's help, Dixie began a slowly and pleasureable rhythm on him. Her fingers threaded through his as he helped to hold her small frame up right. She watched his eyes as they gazed over her body as she slowly rode him. "Oh Hunter," she moaned as she raised and lowered herself on him. Never in the twenty years that she had been alive, or the hundred and some odd years after her death, had she experienced something so wonderful and fulfilling. They ache that had been between her legs moments ago was now replaced with a sensation of pure ecstasy.

Dixie hands released Hunter's and ran through her own long brownish/black hair. She moaned as his larger ones cupped and massaged her breasts, helping to keep her balanced on his throbbing cock. Looking down at this wonderful man under her, Dixie realized that the ache that had been in her heart was now gone too. Not only was her body whole again, but so was her heart. And it was all thanks to this wonderful man under her.

Dixie wanted more of him. Not just for tonight, but for every moment until she no longer had breathe in her body again. She had been given a second chance and she wasn't planning on wasting it. She would be everything he wanted and needed. Placing her hands on Hunter's massive chest, Dixie began to ride him faster and harder. She found that in this position, she was able to hit the right spots on herself. She brought herself to climax several times before Hunter pulled her to him.

"I want to try something," Hunter whispered into Dixie's ear. He could see a look of confusion on her face as he pushed her off and lead her over to his large desk. Above it hung an even larger mirror. Placing her hands on his desk and then bending her over it, Hunter slowly pushed back into Dixie. He smiled at her in the mirror as her eyes again widen. Their eyes met in the mirror and locked. Hunter began to gently move in her. He watched as pure pleasure swept over her again and she had to lower herself from her hands to her elbows. Not once did they lose eye contact though.

This intensity drove Hunter crazy. His rhythm increased and he grabbed her shoulders, helping him to push deeper and deeper into her. Her moans of pleasure turned to screams ecstasy as she called his name out over and over again. His fingers dug into her shoulders as he released himself in her. "Oh Dixie," he moaned as he milked his balls into her. His hands rubbed her back and sides as she cried from cumming so hard. It had been some time since he had laid with a woman, and he was very pleased with himself for her "end result". As if reading each other's minds, they in unison said "I love you".

Once regaining their strength, Hunter and Dixie moved back to the bed. They both loved the way it felt to lay in each other's arms. Neither knew how long they laid there, kissing and cuddling, but they both did know that it wouldn't be the last time that they would.

Last edited by Moonshine : 04-20-2006 at 03:19 PM.