Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-17-2007, 04:17 PM

Send a message via AIM to sexychrissy Send a message via MSN to sexychrissy Send a message via Yahoo to sexychrissy
True life stories--Evil Boyfriends....and Evil Acts

Right before Souls has to go to work he gets this sudden urge to come into the bedroom where I am still sleeping peacefully and begins to kiss and nibble on my neck slowly making his way up to my ear which he knows is one of my hot spots. He continues until he hears me moan then he passionately kisses me on the mouth. We hold each other for a few seconds long enough for him to discover that I'm wet!!! Then he decides it's time for him to go to work!!! And he calls me evil. This leaves me longing and wet most of the day!!! Dirty Old Man

THATS MY TRUE LIFE STORY OF EVIL BOYFRIENDS AND EVIL ACTS NOW LADIES WHAT'S YOURS?????
Old 04-18-2007, 12:12 AM
Gone with the Wind

too many to list...

But one jumps to mind.

He wasn't a "boyfriend" just a date. We went on a "dash and splash"- skinny dipping in a random hotel pool in the Vieux Carre. After a very vigorous fuck, I swam a quick lap of the pool to cool off then got out of the pool to discover he had left with my clothes. He very thoughtfully left my purse with my cell phone inside behind, so I was soon rescued. I stayed in the pool so any casual passerby wouldn't see much. When Frances arrived I was a little pruney, but at least I didn't get arrested. She teased me about it for years.
He called, laughing, saying my clothes were at the hotel lost and found. My face was very red when I went back to get them. Needless to say, I never went out with him again.
Jerk.

WW

---Margaret Cho