Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-04-2008, 10:14 AM

Sammy's Initiation

Smack! The pain was ringing from the center of my asshole all the way down to my clit and up to my nipples; as I was spanked for the 50th time. There was no way it wouldn't have hurt. I had been commanded to stand with my legs spread apart, bent over at the waist. Ofcourse, the purpose was to expose my pussy and asshole; the later which was stuffed with a strapon being worn by mistress wendy. The former was stuffed by a cucumber, courtesy of mistress heather. Also, clamps had been tied down to the floor and then attached to my nipples. Not helping my cause was the fact that there was a constant stream of pussy juice running down my legs and pooling at the floor. "You know heather", said mistress wendy; "I think this cunt-faced whore is enjoying herself too much!" "You're right", said mistress heather; "Bring out the Horseshoe!". The horseshoe was an oversized, vibrating, double-sided dildo capable of filling both a pussy and an asshole belonging to the same victim...in this case me. Being electric powered and having continual lubrication to both ends allowed the victim to be filled and vibrated indefinitely. Removing the ball gag from my mouth, mistress heather forced my face into her pussy while mistress wendy kept on pounding away at my asshole with the strapon. "So, cunt, how long should we let the horshoe deal with you?", mistress wendy asked. "However long it pleases mistresses!" was the immediate answer I gave while mistress heather turned around so I could rim her asshole. "Very well, lets horseshoe this whore for the weekend!" 48 hours! I trembled inside knowing that I would be at the mercy of an inanimate object for 2 days. I could hardly sit still at dinner knowing that in the morning I was going to be horseshoed for the whole weekend. Ofcourse, the fact that I didn't get to eat and had an enema to completely drain me kept my mind focused. I even got take a hot tub bath and get a massage to prepare for the upcoming event; while getting my ass swatted 100 times. I slept as I had always slept for the past 10 years; naked and tied down spread eagle on a bed in the middle of a lighted room with cameras. A vibrating didldo in my pussy and one in my ass, with my nipples clamped. Saturday morning I got awaked at 5am and was forced to shower and shave myself in the basement. After serving mistresses their breakfast, I licked both their pussies till they came. Then I was again blindfolded and ball-gagged. I was chained to a crossbeam with my feet secured spread-eagle to the floor. Then the horseshoe was brought out and inserted into my pussy and ass. Turned on full power, the feeling was so intense; I came three times before the vibrating nipple clamps could be applied. The knowledge that I would be filled so full for so long was making me zone out with pleasure. Before mistresses left for the morning, the ball gag was removed and I was kissed like never before! "Happy Birthday Sammy!" they sang on their way out. My body shaking from the 20th orgasm in a row, I cried tears of joy thinking that being a sex slave was the best thing that ever happened to me.