Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-28-2005, 05:59 PM
Animate my Sex Fiend

Send a message via AIM to SexKittten_18
What to do...

...when you can't stop saying sorry for everything...

Does anyone have any suggestions? I can't seem to stop apologizing for everything I do, even when I haven't done anything wrong! It's getting to the point where I think I'm annoying everyone around me by doing it. I don't want to do that, but I can't seem to stop. I don't want to lose my friends, which is why I think I'm doing it, but if I keep it up, I will lose them. So I guess what I'm trying to say is:

HELP!!!

PS: Does anyone know how to get rid of seasonal depression? It's kind of irritating >< Or maybe I just need to get laid... that would solve a lot of my problems I think -nods-
Old 11-28-2005, 06:03 PM
~getting by~

The winter blues or blahs... I've found light helps... One winter I even set a lamp on my night table to a timer same as my alarm clock... so that it was light in my room... made getting up in the morning easier. I have also used tanning booths in the winter... something about the heat and the tan that make me feel better... now I'm more worried about my skin's health though. Google it, I'm sure you will find tons of suggestions.
Old 11-28-2005, 06:04 PM
Animate my Sex Fiend

Thanks Maddy, I'll give it a shot.
Old 11-28-2005, 06:06 PM
Is it time to get up?

Well, i think i can help you on all counts....

Everytime you say sorry, decide if you really are... and if you aren't then say "not" afterwards before blowing a rasberry at them.

Perhaps more usefully, youcan buy things called "full spectrum" bulbs. These provide the same frequency of light that youget innatural daylight and apparently can relieve the symtoms of Seasonal Adjustment Disorder.

Getting laid.. ahh... just PM me for my sugestion!!
Old 11-28-2005, 06:12 PM
Animate my Sex Fiend

Uhmmm... but "Everytime you say sorry, decide if you really are... and if you aren't then say "not" afterwards before blowing a rasberry at them." may not work in some situations o.o That could just add to the problem =( but I'll take it into consideration most defintely. I just want to change so I can stop feeling so worthless to my friends all the time =) That's a good reason to change, right?

Do you know where I could find those kind of bulbs? I don't think I've ever seen them before.

Haha, alrighty. Thanks for all the help al (being lazy and not typing it all out lol)
Old 11-28-2005, 06:33 PM
Is it time to get up?

oops... sorry missed yor reply

erm... your obviously very sensible not to take too much notice of first suggestion.

Regarding the full spectrum lights... not too sure, i'd have thought youcould try a hardware, electrical or DIY store for them. I'm in England though, so not much help I'm afraid.

If i could just say.... i am sure your not worthless. It's really nice to meet someone who isn't too full of themselves. I am confident that your friends will love you for the person you are. Your growing on me already and i don't even know you!
Old 11-28-2005, 06:47 PM
Animate my Sex Fiend

Lol. I didn't mean they think I'm worthless, I know they don't. I've been told many times that I'm not. It's just something that I, and I alone, feel. And I would like to change that before I ruin anything. Trying to be a more positive and open person.
Old 11-28-2005, 06:54 PM
Is it time to get up?

Well it's certainly true that you should have to feel that way.

When i was a lot younger... ooo teens probably..... i used to feel like that a lot. Over the years i have noticed the things i am good at and i try to focus on that part of myself.

It'd be great if you told us about your good things. For starters, i sense that your very sensative to other peoples needs.

Do you have any hobbies?
Old 11-28-2005, 07:34 PM

Self esteem is a rattlesnake. If you grasp it and twist it, it'll bite you hard and often.

Ignore it and just maybe it'll leave you alone.

As you get older you'll realise that you are here and now regardless of your mental state,

and just by doing well what you need to do, your self esteem will grow too.
Old 11-28-2005, 08:06 PM
Animate my Sex Fiend

I'm in college right now for Graphic Design, which has been something I've always been interested in. So I guess you could call that a hobby =)

Oldfart, I know what you mean. I just need to be poked and told I'm being silly I suppose ^-^
Old 11-28-2005, 09:28 PM
No sir!

Send a message via MSN to Zelezniy Send a message via Yahoo to Zelezniy
Well you already said you need to get poked ...

opss sorry I didn't mean to be so vulgar, sorry
Old 11-28-2005, 10:12 PM
gurly gurl

I use to be told to stop apologizing for things I had no control over, but I was saying it in a more sincere way as to "oh I'm sorry you're having to deal with that" not that I could have control over, etc...that probably made no sense.

Just be you---if they are real friends then they will love you like you are, not want you to change anything about you. Thats my advise....for any problem! I'm sensitive too, oversensitive...well I was, not really as much anymore due to a lot of changes in my own life.

Keep your chin up and just be you. That's who your friends love anyway.
Old 11-29-2005, 02:35 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

I had a friend who said sorry for everything all the time....it's fairly common in teenaged girls I think...but this friend is in her mid thirties. She's finally growing some confidence in herself, has blossomed both physically and emotionally, and now apologises much less.

It's a symptom of a deeper problem rather than a problem itself. Getting laid, may indeed boost your self esteem in the short term and cure the problem temporarily, but long term, you need to find yourself and learn to love yourself, as much as your friends do. Easier said than done, but with most people it's just a matter of time....you're still young.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 11-29-2005, 04:21 PM
is not this trim anymore!

/me pokes you and tells you you're silly

and believe me...I know silly!

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 11-29-2005, 05:07 PM
Not there yet.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexKittten_18

Do you know where I could find those kind of bulbs? I don't think I've ever seen them before.

Yeah I've the addy at home for some.... I'll PM it to you..... they do work for a couple brothers of mine. And there are days I'd like to lie under them and pretend I'm on a Caribbean beach!

Afternoon Delight

Delightful Rendezvous!

Is the love I gave her in the past, gonna be enough to last, if tomorrow never comes........