Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-24-2007, 06:59 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
i can see why^^^

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 02-25-2007, 02:23 AM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
I just opened this Frascati, Fontina Candida and the name gives me the giggles.

I'd like to watch that all night...

Oh, sorry, my bad, I thought she said "jiggles"...

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 02-25-2007, 02:26 AM
~*Geeky Girl*~

I plan to spend most of tomorrow (well, today) doing absolutely nothing.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 02-25-2007, 01:26 PM
Sin Diesel

Wink

I wish I could do nothing today. Well, my nothing instead of someone else's nothing!

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

IrezumiKiss' "Erotique Nonstop" — original, libertine, dirty drawings for your pleasure:
FINALLY updated! 5/6/08
More 5/6/08

Irezumi Kiss' Library.com Page - a comprehensive listing of my bibliophilic erotic inspirations & other readin's whut I digs

Old 02-26-2007, 11:50 AM
~*Geeky Girl*~

You're not allowed to sleep in Midway Airport at night unless it's in the ticketing area, past security.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 02-26-2007, 02:03 PM
pixie of the wood

i was delayed at midway once, but not overnight...i hope you didn't go to that chinese food place at the court to eat!

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 02-26-2007, 06:25 PM
Leo was right

Got a birthday present in the mail today from my sister.

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

Confucius say, "He who masturbate into cash register come into money."

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Deus Impetitio Esuritori Nullus
Old 02-26-2007, 07:28 PM
pixie of the wood

good. so you aren't ticked at her anymore, then?

Old 02-28-2007, 03:45 PM
Leo was right

I'm reading "Notes From Underground" by Fyodor Dostoevsky just for the fun of it.

(Tell me that's not odd.)

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Old 02-28-2007, 03:53 PM
pixie of the wood

what's so odd about reading what's considered to be the world's premier existentialist work by a man considered to be the best russian author ever and certainly one of the most influential 19th century novelists?
:d

Old 02-28-2007, 03:59 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndhy
what's so odd about reading what's considered to be the world's premier existentialist work by a man considered to be the best russian author ever and certainly one of the most influential 19th century novelists?

Well first of all...It contains an all-out assault on Enlightenment rationalism and the idea of progress which foreshadows many such assaults in the mid-to-late twentieth century! How odd is that?

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 02-28-2007, 04:00 PM
pixie of the wood

that's pretty fucked up.

Old 02-28-2007, 04:02 PM
Leo was right

Well......... when you consider that it's on my nightstand on top of "Jeff Foxworthy's Redneck Dictionary II" it seems a bit odd. I guess I'm just a well rounded guy huh?

Old 02-28-2007, 04:12 PM
pixie of the wood

better well rounded than flat and lifeless.

i never did get jeff foxworthy ... prolly cause i'm not from the south ... but i can get behind andrew dice clay. oh!

Old 02-28-2007, 04:14 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Man...in his prime, Dice was great!

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.