Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-25-2007, 05:20 PM
Loungin' Around

Last night we became reacquainted witht he concept.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 01-26-2007, 09:37 AM
is not this trim anymore!

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 01-27-2007, 04:12 PM

6'0" married to 4'10" here. We tried taking a shower together once and we learned better. I can't imagine accomplishing penetration with the height difference.
Old 01-27-2007, 09:40 PM
Insatiable

Shower sex is really wonderful stuff.

mmmmmm....
Old 01-27-2007, 10:25 PM
MSGME!

Dam , I love shower sex !! awful timing for this thread though
Old 01-28-2007, 02:00 AM

I love it too!! Especially all soaped up
Old 01-28-2007, 08:17 AM
As sweet as they cum

With previous partners, I did enjoy sex in the shower. Now I've moved house and have a new partner, and I'm not too keen just yet. I don't trust that shower. it's evil.

I do enjoy misbehaviour in the bath though, as often as I can get it (which is not at all right now :P )
Old 02-01-2007, 03:09 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to matty2007
i tried it once! wasnt very successful though, we got lathered up, then i tried to pick her up but she slipped out my hands and cracked her head on the hot tap. the blood was bit of a passion killer!!!!
Old 02-01-2007, 04:31 PM
Sin Diesel

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
Do you love it? The water lapping over your skin as you lather up all the perky parts of your partner. Slippery hands gliding over all the right curves.

Yes, yes, yesssssss...I love massaging and I really love running my hands on a woman's slick, soapy warm body. No matter if you have a skinny or curvy figure, there's almost nothing more erotic and mutually stimulating than feeling my partner's skin slide under my hands. And I love to be touched just as much. However, I've found that I'm usually the one to initiate the together-showers...and since bathing in particular — just the act and inclination of getting clean from grit and grime — is often a private affair, I have to do a fair amount of coaxing, even if the partner is of randy character like I am.

Quote:
Is shower sex something you do frequently or is it saved for special times?

I'd love to have it as often as possible, but as a mostly single person, it's far and few in between. For one-night-stands after a night out it may be difficult to do since people like to fuck and leave...overnighters and the "let's have breakfast in the morning" type fucks are better since doing it implies romance, which ONS are largely devoid of.

By and large I just prefer to be clean and nicer-smelling when it comes to getting to the skins...us boys get stinkier faster than the girls, I feel...so even after a night out and the heat of the moment thing is propelling us towards sex, I'll try to steer us into a mutual showering situation, mainly to get clean and also to stoke the fires with some good, wet, soapy foreplay.

Oral sex in the shower is great, both in the giving and getting, and I've had some good, sticky, creamy cum blasts from the talented lips of some memorable ladies...but fucking is a bit awkward...I'd rather save that for in the bed or out of the shower. It may be different for a woman partner, but I'm a bit too conscious of the dangers of the slippery surfaces to bring myself to orgasm...unless there's a good shower grip for the hands and tub floor rubber slide deterrent strips for the feet. What works and sounds great in erotica scenes from stories doesn't always translate so smoothly in real-life execution, and I've tried a few.

Still wouldn't stop me from trying further, though!

Quote:
If you don't love shower sex, why?

The only thing I hate is when my dick is rock-hard and the bell end is all bonged out and gaping open with need to shoot my baby-batter...and if any soap gets in the tip it really REALLY does not feel all that great! Irritates like a bitch and I have to gradually piss it away!

I try to let women know not to get too generous when jacking my cock with soap in hand and keep it underneath the head, but...I guess cocks are fun to play with when in the mood!

Quote:
How many people do you think can comfortably fit in your shower?

About three max.

Quote:
Am I invited?

Oh HELLS yeah. But won't all that tight leather get ruint if'n it gets wet?

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

IrezumiKiss' "Erotique Nonstop" — original, libertine, dirty drawings for your pleasure:
FINALLY updated! 5/6/08
More 5/6/08

Irezumi Kiss' Library.com Page - a comprehensive listing of my bibliophilic erotic inspirations & other readin's whut I digs

Old 02-01-2007, 05:19 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I'll wear the latex get-up

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 02-01-2007, 08:09 PM

Part of my twisted brain has difficulty with the oxymoron, dirty shower sex.
Old 02-01-2007, 10:10 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
mmmmmmmmmmmmm^^^mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 02-02-2007, 03:25 AM
Ethical Epicurean

Send a message via AIM to lakritze Send a message via Yahoo to lakritze
I love a shower for two.It is a great prelude before progressing to bed.
Old 02-10-2007, 08:04 AM
Übber Pixie

Send a message via MSN to MrX Send a message via Yahoo to MrX
We're lucky to have a shower for two (three at a push Great for spontaneous assion, but as wea ll know water does not a lubricant make....
Old 02-10-2007, 09:23 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to themi01
Actually a warm pool is better than a shower as for water being a lubricant try a pool before you get back to me... sorry did I just hijack this thread ?.... Oh if you need to ask why a Pool then you've never been in a pool with a guy having 'fun' for over 45 minutes