Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Age Gap Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-19-2003, 04:22 PM
Quetzalcoatl

Iowa

I’d known for ages she was the one for me and we had been together once or twice before this but never could I have imagined a better night than the one I’m about to share. I’ll begin by saying that I’d never considered dating let alone sleeping with someone so much younger than me. Ten years is a good difference. My sweet peach was different though I couldn’t not love her, she was only a month shy of 19, me just days from 27.

We were taking a road trip from her home to Des Moines Iowa, about an 8 hour drive under the best of circumstances, We began relatively early stopping only when absolutely necessary, both verbally and physically teasing each other, working each other into an impassioned frenzy.

After a few hours I couldn't take it anymore so I gently reached over and unbuttoned her jeans and slid a hand inside them, working a finger over her already protruding clit, slowly working lower and lower until I could slip two fingers deeply into her. Fingering her through a couple of orgasms.

When I was finished she gave me a treat I”ll not soon forget. She slowly put up the armrest adjusted in her seat and leaned over and slowly worked all of me into her mouth, my first in-car blowjob! This continued for miles, we even had an audience for a while. Three guys in a red Dodge pickup pulled up beside us and looked in the window, when they noticed what was going on they gave me the thumbs up and spent the next several miles following us then creeping up to peer in and see how she was doing then back off again.

After a long while I couldn”t stand it anymore and had to ask my beautiful baby to stop for a while and let me relax, or we'd have been in an accident. The rest of the drive was pretty uneventful until we got to our hotel; we had a medieval themed room with wonderful murals and a big hot tub. Not to mention a HUGE cast iron king sized bed and leather sofa.

When we returned from a quick drive around the area we headed immediately for the bed, where we got quickly into a 69 position. She had never 69'd before so I took it easy on her and busied myself in the most tasty pussies I'd ever had the pleasure of eating. She came quickly and to my surprise became one of the very few capable of bringing me to orgasm orally, her velvet tongue and perfect lips reaching all of the most sensitive parts of me in perfect rhythm, I came so hard I swear I saw stars.
Moments later I had moved her to her back on the bed and slipped my still hard cock into her, pushing in as deeply as I could in her tight yet dripping wet hole. I was in sheer ecstasy. Her body moved with me with such utter precision it was like we were physically one, literally orgasm made flesh.

Minutes or hours passed and we worked our way around the room, breaking in the leather couch. Matter of fact we actually broke the hotel's bed, our lovemaking was so intense.

When we finally paused for a break I asked if she'd like to try it in the hot tub with music on, she replied with an enthusiastic yes, I immediately started to fool with the radio. I noticed the dials were broken so I asked her to see if she could fix it (a convenient excuse to get her to bend over for me) when she did I grabbed her hips and slipped into her from behind slowly but firmly pushing myself once more into her deepest realms of pleasure. She soon lost interest in the radio as I pounded myself into her over and over, pleasure shaking our bodies, the bedside table bearing the brunt of our impassioned movements with astonishing resilience.

When we finally came I was ready for a real pause so we started filling the tub with the hottest water we could stand and when it was finally full we slipped in together sitting facing one another, enjoying each others physical closeness, gently teasing one another and talking about the future.

After a while of enjoying the massaging jets of the tub I talked her into sitting with her back against me so I could wrap my arms around her. Once I could smell the sweet perfume of her hair and skin I couldn”t resist but rub her body so I opened a bottle of body wash and started massaging it all over her back and shoulders, when she relaxed I applied more to her front, paying particular attention to her full and rather large breasts, massaging them tenderly whispering my love for her the whole time. When I was finished with the body wash I gently shampooed her wonderful red hair, lovingly working the shampoo all through it.

When I'd finished she took control and returned the favor in spades washing me gently all over and shampooing my hair, something noone had ever done before. It never occurred to me in all this time that we hadn”t been overtly sexual in the tub, when we finally climbed out and headed for the bed we had the most sensational lovemaking session I could have ever imagined, she rode me like a woman possessed, and made me come longer and harder then I”d ever done before! She was so wet for me yet so tight that the friction she generated was unbelievable, words fail me to describe just how incredibly hot my Peach is she fulfills me in every way.