Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Age Gap Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-25-2004, 09:05 PM

The Festival

I knew arguments would not be enough to get my Daddies approval. There was no meaning in trying to convince him, I had to come with something else. To bribe him. He was sitting in his favourite chair in the living room, reading the paper. He was wearing his flannel pyjamas and his dark blue and purple robe over it. His feet tucked into his leather slippers. I could see his head behind the paper. The only sound was from the fire burning and from the large clock on the wall facing me, ticking the seconds away. I moved cautiously across the room as not to disturb him, although I know he wouldnt be disturbed by me in any way. Well, thought, almost in any way. I sat down between his legs, on the oriental carpet. I rested my head on his right thigh. He did not make any sound or motion to acknowledge my presence. – Daddy, I said in low voice.
-Yes my little girl, I heard from behind the paper, in a voice I recognised immediately as the one of my truly unattentive Daddy.
- Would you reconsider and let me go to the Glastonbury festival, I asked, trying hard at sounding innocent-
-Dear Paige, you know I've made my mind up on this, and I am not going to change, he responded in a short and irritated voice, without putting the paper away.
Are you sure Daddy, absolutely sure? I asked as I started to stroke the insides of his thighs and letting one hand wander up towards his manhood.
-Yes my child, he responded dryly.
I took out his soft manhood with my hand and put it in my mouth. My lips softly caressing my Daddy's cock and my tongue playing gently with its head. He grew in my mouth almost instantly. My Daddy spread his legs a bit so I could get better access. Still reading his paper. As his manhood grow harder and larger I started to take him in deeper and deeper in my mouth, kissing it, licking it, stroking it, jerking it. My Daddy started to moan.
- Are you sure Daddy? I asked
- Yessss my girl, I heard him almost whisper. I looked up at him. His paper was put away. His face was red and his eyes closed.
I sucked him harder and applied a harder grip on his swollen manhood. I started to jerk it hard as I licked its head then taking it in my mouth and milking it with my soft lips. My Daddy moaned deeply and moved in the chair, lifiting his butt to facilitate my good treament of his cock. I took his solid manhood in a firm grip at the base of its shaft, looking at its deep red almost purple head, so swollen it looked as if to explode. I could feel the warmth of the life force pulsating beneath its thin skin, letting my finger run along the almost half inch thick vein on top of my Daddy's cock.
Daddy, will you let me go to Glastonbury festival this year? I asked in a almost cold and calculating voice
He did not answer, his eyes close, his chest moving as he breathed heavily. His arms pressed to the chair and the veins on hands and arms filled with blood to the limit where they looked as if to explode.
Will you ? I asked shortly and in a rather low voice as I lowered my head and took his manhood into my mouth. As I closed my lips around its warm hard pulsating shaft I felt it contracting and my Daddy's strong hands on my head forcing his cock into my mouth and then he screamed – Yesssssss ohh yesss! And then the warm shower of his semen hitting my mouth. I swallowed his rich load eagerly, making sure not to spill anything. I then let him out of my mouth. My Daddy, relaxing in the chair with a silly smile on his face said:
Thank you my lovely girl.
-The pleasure is on my side I said, kissing him on his forehead. Thank you for letting me go to Glastonbury, I said. I still had his semi-soft manhood in my right hand and I felt how excited I had become from making my Daddy cum, to be in control. I realised my pussy was soaking wet and how my cheeks felt, my face must be as red as my Daddies, I thought. Before I realised it I had placed myself on all fours in front of my Daddy, lifting my mini skirt . Putting my bottom on display for him and almost whisper – Please Daddy, can I have you in me?
He did not answer. I heard him stand up, let his robe fall down and throwing his pyjamas pants away. I then felt one of his warm strong hands on one cheek, taking it in a firm grip, then his now fully erect and thick manhood running along my pussy lips. I knew he would never enter me there. He was just lubing his solid cock up for he was about to enter a tighter hole. Then I felt the intense mix of a little pain and much pleasure as he entered my bottom in a slow but firm thrust all the way in. My eyes became a little watery. Then out almost all the way. Then in again a bit faster. I felt the pleasure rising, like rings around his thick manhood. In and out. The roles were changed now, he was in control I were succumbing to his almost mechanical thrusts. He was indifferent, not giving away any sounds or motions indicating he was excited. It was as if he was working, working hard at fucking my bottom. I could see his face before my closed eyes, it looked determined, sweat running on his forehead. His muscles on his arms and chest working, veins pumped up. Both his hand holding my cheeks in a firm grip. I was slowly giving away for his forceful thrusts, getting closer and closer to laying flat on my tummy, he would then lift me back with a warm strong hand under my tummy. But I was only half consciously aware of this as I lay my head on one side, eyes closed, mouth open and face blossoming red. I was taken over by the intense pleasure from having my bottom filled . It was if someone else in the room moaned and whispered: - Daddy, ohhh Daddy, please don’t stop! The sensation from my bottom was so intense now, I felt as if I was losing the grip, it was almost as if I wanted to go away from it all. But my Daddy’s strong hand under my tummy made certain I couldnt, he lifted me up so that his thick cock slid deeply into my bottom and I came in an intense orgasm, screaming out of control: ohhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, ouuuuu, almost crying. Muscles no longer obeying, just relaxing. But my Daddy was pounding away as before but now in deep concentrated thrusts. After a few of those I heard a deep moan: - Paige, my little girl! Then I felt his manhood shooting his seed deep in my bottom. He then placed a cushion under my tummy as he placed me upon it, pulling himself out of me. I had never felt so empty but happy at the same time. Knowing I had pleased Daddy as he stroked my hair, whispering what a good girl I was. As I drifted off to sleep, my dreams were filled of the love we both shared and how much of a wonderful time I was going to have at the festival.