Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-15-2007, 02:10 AM

Detention

Shelly and Lee arrived at school and were both were told to report to the office. They sat nervously waiting for Mrs.Beasley. They were soon joined by Staci. Lee enjoyed sitting between the hot looking girls. Shelly has light brown hair and blue eyes kind of short but had a tight little ass and perky tits. Wearing a black denim skirt, blue button up blouse and black leather boots. She looked good on his right Staci a tall red head with green eyes big busty breasts covered by a snug fitting Guess sweat shirt black and gray designer jeans and black pumps. Lee is a typical dope smoking metal head type long shaggy hair a Ratt concert shirt and jeans with holes in them. He really didn’t fit in with these sexy babes. But he liked checking them out Staci crosses her legs Lee glances at her sexy heels and looks her up and back down. Then he gives Shelly another look they sit silent until Mrs. Beasley comes in. She's a 6ft. tall blonde with nice firm breasts and sexy legs dressed in a red dress and matching heels. "Ok kids follow me “They follow her into her office. "All 3 of y’all will spend the day in detention" "But Mrs. Beasley" they cried in unison. "Shelly you were spotted at Taco Bell at lunch yesterday. I hope that Nacho Bell Grande was worth it. Besides that, your skirt is too short." "Staci I got you on video smoking in the rest room" "And Lee how many times have you been told to cut that hair?" "Let’s go to the basement" They follow her to the dreaded dark classroom in the basement. "Staci you and Shelly take a seat for now. Lee you sit up front." Mrs. Beasley gets some clippers from a desk drawer and plugs them in. "Mrs. Beasley please don't.” I’ve been telling you to cut your hair since school started" "It’s taken me a year to grow it this long." "Well shut up and take it like a man" She turns them on and runs them over his head shaving his long hair a minute or two later he's bald. Staci, Shelly giggle staring at Lee "Do y’all want a hair cut to?" looking toward them "no ma’am" silence fills the room "Lee you can strip down now." "Huh?" "You heard me strip." Humiliated Lee gets undressed Part #2 coming soon
Old 07-18-2007, 12:44 PM

Detention #2

Lee totally humiliated as he stands naked in front of the girls who laughed at him. Mrs. Beasley got out a large paddle and told him to bend over. She went to work paddling his naked ass. Tears run down his face as she whips his ass until its a bright red color. "Ok Lee you can sit down if you can.”Shelly it’s your turn" Shelly nervously climbs out of her desk and walks up to Mrs. Beasley. "Strip down" "But can't I keep my cloths on?" "No get them off now" Shelly slowly unbuttons her blouse slips it off and unhooks her bra her perky tits stand straight out her nipples become erect as the cool air hits them. She unzips her mini skirt it falls to her feet she kicks it to the side.” No panties today?" Shelly blushes with embarrassment she glances at Lee who has his dick in his hand stroking it. Then at Staci who has a worried look on her face. "You can take those boots off now your going to be here all day." Shelly slips them off naked except for her socks and surprised she could keep them on. "Bend over now" Shelly gets the same degree of whipping that Lee got. Tears streak her makeup on her pretty face as she cries. "Ok Staci your up." Staci comes up Mrs. Beasley gives her a long look up and down from head to toe walking around her staring at her perfect ass. She rubs her ass giving it a squeeze. “Nice ass strip down” Staci takes off her sweat shirt and bra. Her big boobs fall free a healthy 36c her skin is a creamy white with light pink areolas, nipples Mrs. Beasley watches her step out of her high heels. "Nice Heels" she comments Staci continues getting out her jeans, thong. "Assume the pose" Staci bends over and takes her whipping. "Ok kids now for some real punishment" She takes a dildo from her desk "Lee get ready for it" A scared look on his face thinking the worse was over. She lubes it up "Bend over stud" She slowly inserts it up his virgin ass and works it in and out for several minutes. Then she stops and walks to the closet and takes out a large exercise mat. "Lay down on the mat Shelly" Shelly lays down spreading her legs “Lee eat her pussy" A big smile appears on his face as he goes down on her. She goes to the closet gets a strap on cock and gives it to Staci "Put it on and fuck his ass. "Yes ma’am" Mrs. Beasley gets a video camera and records the action. When Shelly cums they swap positions. They continue this until Staci cums. At this time Mrs. Beasley is striped down to her heels "Lay on your back Lee" She straddles him guiding his cock up in her cunt she slowly rides his cock gradually gets faster building up to a erotic climax. He finally lets his load go filling her pussy with his hot jizz. She allows Lee to recover while the girls sampled each others pussies
Old 11-26-2007, 03:22 AM

Misty returns

Misty was finally released from the girls detention center after a 90 day sentence. Her mom takes her to school to get back in. Misty waits in the loby while her mom has a conferance with Mr. Scott and Mrs.Beasley. It started out badly for Misty. " We don't think Misty belongs in our school any more night school would be much better for her." "But I think she needs to graduate with her friends." "Misty is such a distraction since her arests and she's such a slut. The boys can't keep their eyes off her." "Please give her another chance she's had such a hard time since her dad died." Mr. Scott checks her out as she pleaded for her daughter. At 43 she's got a verry sexy well kept body long red hair,blue eyes dressed in gray jeans,white blouse,black pumps siting with her legs crossed. Mr. Scott recognised her from his teenage years working as a topless dancer at a bar on the county line. She catches him looking at her sexy high heels. "Could we work something out please" licking her lips "Oh yes we might be able to do that" He stands up she sees his erection buldgeing from his pants. "Would you join us on the coutch?" "Sure" She gets up and walks to the coutch and sits next to Mrs.Beasley. He stands in front of her she gets busy undoing his belt,pants pulling them down along with his boxers. His fat prick stuck in her face she takes it in her mouth and gently sucks him a miniute or two later he cums in her mouth she sucks up every drop.
Old 11-26-2007, 06:25 AM

Misty returns continued

Mr. Scott colapsed next to her on the coutch. "Now its my turn" Mrs.Beasley said Mrs. Jones looks at her "Stand up" she does as told "Turn around" as she models herself they converse "She's just like Misty." They stair at her from head to toe. "Good lookin ass big tits slutty high heels" Mr.Scott strokes himself "You can undress now." She slowly removes her blouse,bra then her heels,jeans,panties. "Get on the floor" with legs spread Mr.Scott gets between her legs and eats her out. As he gives her this treat Mrs.Beasley strips down to her stockings and straddles her face grinding her pussy into her mouth she takes her clit between her lips and sucks. Mr.Scott put her legs over his shoulders and placed his prick inside her and fucked her untill they all 3 cumed in mutual orgasm. They then got dressed. Misty was called in while her mom was in the rest room. She notices her moms heels in the floor.She watches her walk from the rest room and steps into her heels with the just got fucked look all over her. "Ok Misty were gonna let you back in but one screw up your ass is mine Do you understand?" "Yes sir" "Ok then get to class.
Old 11-26-2007, 11:11 AM

Cool Misty's back

After her mom leaves the school Misty settles into her routene later after lunch in Home economics their teacher was out. The classroom door was open. The girls were checked on ocasionally Misty hung around the door when she spoted Mikey walking to the rest room "Hey stud whats up?" Surprised to see her I get excited to see her then I get horny. Hey sexy when did you get out of the pen?" "Last night" I look her over mainly at her big tits pressing againest her shirt coverd by a flanel shirt then down her legs wearing tight jeans and white LA.Gears. "Come on in here and join us girls."She takes my hand about 10 girls look at me. "Mikey were going to play a game I'll be the Sheriff and Shirley annd the rest of these girls are my deputies. And your under arest." "Why I did'nt do anything ." "You fucked my momma and my best friend and Im gonna punish you for that." "Shirley search him" "Hands on your head" she barked I went along with it she run her hands all over my body it felt weird being watched by these girls but erotic especialy when she grabed my cock and squeezed it "ooh he's got something hard in his pants" Staci,Shelly,Melinda gather around me. Shirley's searching my pants down at my feet I watch her start unlaceing my shoes Staci grabs my shirt Shelly grabs my pants in less than a miniute im striped naked hand cuffed,gagged. Then I see Misty holding a paddle. The girls hold me down while Misty strikes my ass several times. "Lets go " Naked,humiliated they take me outside and put me in Shirley's car and take me to Misty's house into her bedroom they take turns hiting me with a belt. They both dominate me untill my ass is completely red. They stop a miniute I here them open a dresser drawer Shirley holds me down on the bed I feal 2 slick fingers finger my ass then a dildo is slowly worked in and out. I here a camera snaping pictures and the bright flash going off. A variety of sex toys are used loosening me up. "Ok stud your gonna realy like this" Misty strips down to her socks and straps on a cock mounts me and fucks me untill I shit all over her ed. "Damn it you son of a bitch you shit all over the place." She drags me to the floor takes the gag out stradles my face spreading her ass cheeks ."Lick my ass you bastard" I obeyed her comands I look over to the side seing Shirley topless she kicks her shoes off her jeans,panties off like Misty she leaves her socks on. Misty moves to my cock. She gets on it lowering her sloppy wet gaped out cunt over it taking all my cock inside her she rides me hard bucking wildly. Shirley sat on my face I ate her out she also went wild grinding on my face. With one big thrust I shot my load filling my girlfriends pussy up my cum leaks out as she continues to ride me untill she cums. Then Shirley cums all over my face. We all3 collapse. A few miniutes later Misty removes my hand cuffes. We all 3 take a shower. I fuck Misty once more while Shirley video tapes us. "Ok ya'll get out of here before momma gets home Shirley drives me home luckly no one was home yet since I was still naked I give her a high five and she drives away.
Old 11-27-2007, 06:04 PM

Detention again

I arived at school about 7:30 Shirley met me in the parking lot. "Hey stud how's your ass this morning?" "It hurts like hell" "Now you know how we feal." giving me a sexy smile. "Misty's gonna be late today she's gone to get a physical." "Lucky Dr." I responded "Maybe we could play Dr. after school today." "Oh yea thats a good idea." We walk to our home room and sit in the back under her jacket she's got on a girls gone wild t shirt thats kind of short it rides up often showing off her belly button. She sits with her legs spread her blue jeans up in her crack . Noticeing she's wearing a new pair of hot pink pumps "You got a new pair of heels" "Yea aint they sexy" "Hell yea" Mrs.Beasley comes in the class room "Mikey you and Shirley come to my office." We get up and follow the sexy asistant principal. She leads us to her office. "Ya'll have a seat" "Where did ya'll disapear to yesterday?" "We were here" "Don't Bullshit me I know better And where is Misty?" "She's got a Dr's apointment" "Whats this I here about you geting a spanking in the home ech. room yesterday?" "I don"t know about that" "we'll I've ben hearing things I think a little detention time will refresh your memory" "Ya'll follow me" We get up and follow her to the trailer behind the school. We walk in and sit in the front Mrs. Beasley locks the door behind her. She walks around the room closing all the blinds. I stair at her sexy legs as she walks wearing a blue skirt and white blouse,white heels. She's also blonde in her early 30's "Now were alone now tell me about that spanking" " Uh uh I don't know what to say" "Thats ok You can get undressed for me now." "uh mam" "You heard me strip down everything" "But Mrs.Beasley " No buts I want to see what a stud you are." Shirley stairs at me I slowly undress down to my briefs,socks my cock is half erect. "Get everything off even your socks." As I stand naked infront of Mrs. Beasley,Shirley. She walks up to me and inspects my red and bruised ass. "They did good work on you now bend over so I can whip that ass" I bend over her desk she gives me 10 licks with the paddle tears run down my face as the sting of the paddle reinjures my ass even though it hurts like hell I got the biggest hardon being beat like this. As she finishes she then inspects my cock squeezing and strokeing it. "Ah what the hell" she gets on her knees and sucks my dick and plays with my balls I run my fingers through her hair taking her pony tail holder out. I look at Shirley she sits in shock her mouth wide open. She removes my cock from her mouth and strokes me untill I cum watching my jizz squrt and my penis pulse. She looks at Shirley "I allmost forgot about you its your turn strip down for me" Shirley stands taking her jacket off. "That shirt will get you another day" pointing out how short it is She takes it off. "No bra gets you another day" She slips her bare feet from her slutty pumps and slowly strips out of her jeans,hot pink panties. "I like how your heels and panties match. Was you gonna be showing those off this evening?" "Maybe" As she stood naked Mrs Beasley gave her the same beating she gave me. We watched her put on some latex gloves and lubed her fingers with ky. "Bend over " Shirley bent over in front of me her pussy opend up and she fingerd her eventualy geting her whole hand inside her pussy "Damn your loose" She pulls out and fingers her ass several times part #2 comeing soon
Old 11-28-2007, 05:36 PM

Part#2 Detention again

After Shirley gets her ass worked out a little. Mrs. Beasley looks at me seing me stroke myself she says. "Get up here and fuck this slut. Shirley bends over the teachers desk. I slip my dick inside her and fuck her grabing her ass raming my dick up her as hard as I could. A few strokes later I pull out and slip it into her ass. "Ah shit that hurts" " Take it you bitch this is what you get for yesterday." Mrs. Beasley slips her hand between Shirleys legs and plays with her pussy. I feal myself fixing to cum I grab her around the waste and bury my cock as deep as it would go and fill her shit shoot with cum holding it in until it leaks out. I pull out Mrs.Beasley takes over. "Lay down on the desk" She spreads her pussy open and starts licking it all over teasing her clit with her tongue. "Yes oh yes don't stop" Shirley starts rubing her tits. I get behind Mrs Beasley and unbutton her blouse I feal her tits over her bra finding the clasp in the front and unhook it I grope her several times. She sucks her clit while geting her hand back inside Shirleys puss. I undo her belt and unzip her skirt. It falls to her feet I slip my hand inside her blue satin panties and feal her trimed blonde bush on the way down to her pussy. I then pull her panties down and press the head of my cock againest her slit. I slowly press it inside her. "Oh your so big." "Your so tight" I respond gradually fucking her harder and faster. "Hows it feal teach?" "OH yes Fuck me harder." I pound her pussy as hard as I could . "Hell yea you got good pussy" She continues to fist Shirley. I see her climax locking her theighs around Mrs. Beasleys head. She pulls out of her pussy as I fuck her a miniute later she cums. "Im cumming" She cries out. I let go my cum with one last thrust as deep up her cunt as possible. We all 3 relaxe a few miniutes. "Thats enough today ya'll get dressed and bring Misty with you tomorow. After we dress she gives us a pass to get into class. We decided not to tell Misty about our 3 way orgy so she will get a surprise tomorow.