Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-08-2002, 06:18 PM
dobbydog

Fantastic. Most wonderful story i ever read. i loved the refinement.
tammi you guys were teriffic (spelling sorry) Yes that was close to a fantasy. thanks. david
Old 03-08-2002, 07:28 PM

Misty

I thoroughly enjoy Jake’s mouth on my nipples, but now while I’m trying to concentrate on an important call. I tried to get him to stop, but I knew from the look in his eyes there was no chance of that. Actually, I wasn’t sure if I wanted him to as I couldn’t help but feel the excitement this was stirring in me. I continued with my call, but my concentration was definitely being disrupted to say the least.

Stand up Misty.

I can’t believe I am actually doing this, my arousal level rising each moment, and I can feel the moisture between my legs overflowing.

" Mr. Hill, I'm going to have to ..... " I try to end my phone conversation while Jake gently leans me over my desk. Ohhhh, I feel my body tremble as he lifts my skirt, and I know I’m going to hang up the phone any minute.

" Oh My God! "

I can barely think let alone breathe when I feel Jake at my pussy.

" No nothing is aaaahhhh, wrong. Oooohhh, Mr. Hill. mmmmm. I will call you back. "

I hang up not waiting for a response from Mr. Hill. I hear a soft laugh from Jake, and then his mouth presses on.

" Oooohhhh Jake, I will get you for this. Mmmmmm but not yet, and please don't stop. "
Old 03-11-2002, 11:02 PM
Here find old friends!

Send a message via AIM to darrenfate Send a message via Yahoo to darrenfate
JAKE

Jake parted her round ass cheeks and drove his tongue languidly over her sopping wet pussy. He heard Misty hang up then implore him to continue.

"Misty, just try and tear me away from my ~lunch~. Stopping is the very last thing on my mind"

Misty started to rock back and forth, pushing against his face. Jake spread her wide, alternating between sucking, licking and teasing her. He found her clit, and rolled her swollen womanhood in between his teeth. She rocked faster and faster now, moaning in pleasure. With one hand, Jake reached up and covered her mouth to keep her from screaming and alerting her coworkers. The other hand found her nipples and began pinching and twisting them, although not too hard. In mere minutes, Misty came, her delicious spasms pulling on his outstretched tongue.

With a wide grin, Jake stood as Misty calmed down. Quickly she spun around and kissed him deeply. Her hands found his hard cock through his pants, she fumbled for his zipper. Jake stunned her when he said -

"I'll meet you here at 6:30 to go to dinner. Let's have this lust build for the rest of the day. I'll properly ravage you later."

Jake barely escaped before the heavy book Misty threw hit the solid wooden door. He walked away chuckling to himself. He owed her this torture, and he couldn't wait for 6:30 to roll around ...
" Each day through my window, I watch her as she passes by, I say to myself, you're such a lucky guy. To have a girl like her, is truly a dream come true. Out of all the fellas in the world, she belongs to me. ..
...This couldn't be a dream, for too real it all seems...

But it was just my imagination, runnin away with me, it was just my imagination, runnin away with me. "

Smokey Robinson
Old 03-12-2002, 09:55 PM

Misty

Damn that Jake. I thought after he had left my office. Damn good too! I laughed aloud.

The rest of the day I could barely concentrate on my work, my mind trying to come up with a way to get even with him. I giggled at some of the thoughts I came up with, but shook them off. I wanted something really good, after all it was the least I could do for the wonderful lunch break he had given me.

I had to admit Jake was much different than I had at first thought. Although, I too had become different around him, doing many things I normally would not have. Being around him, seemed to make it so easy though and I suspected it was the same for him.

It was getting close, and I still had no idea what I was going to do. Then after glancing through one of the magazines I had on my desk, I got my idea. At first I shook my head, thinking, no I couldn’t, but soon I was giggling so hard, I knew I had to. I told my receptionist that I would be back shortly and went to buy what I needed.

By the time 6:30 came around I was ready for Jake, and he could tell instantly by the grin on my face that something was up. He shook his head smiling, with that ‘okay now what look’ that comes across his face quite often lately.

" I bought you a present today, Jake. Well actually both of us! "

I walked up to him close, a naughty smile across my face, and told him to be very quiet and listen. He listened and then looked at me, his expression almost priceless. Then I said:

" I'm not going to let you see what's making that noise, Jake, at least not until after dinner. But if you're really nice, I might give you the remote control for it before then. "
Old 03-14-2002, 02:40 PM
Here find old friends!

JAKE

Jake's eyes widened when he heard the noise coming from the mysterious package. He looked at Misty with renewed respect. In this woman, clearly, Jake had an equal. Ok, so she is beautiful, erotic, sexy, and smart? Mmm, what a woman! If that was what Jake thought it was, then they were both in for a treat.

He walked over to his favorite Italian restaurant with Misty. They laughed and chatted the entire way, holding hands and acting like two people who were falling head over heels for each other. The winter gave them a break, and the evening though chilly was windless and still sunny. Jake held the large oak door open for her, and grabbed her luscious ass as she sashayed by. He whispered to her -

"Now you can't expect me too be good ALL the time Misty, can you?

Jake asked for and received a table in a corner, where they sat side by side facing out. Secluded, but nice. The perfect spot. As they sat down, Jake ordered a bottle of Frescobaldi Chianti. After the sommelier had come over and poured them two glasses, Jake spoke-

"This wine is dry, yet velvety and smooth with a delightful bouquet. I'm going to drink it and think about how well it would go with you Misty. I can imagine just how good you would taste right now. Of course, I don't need a very long memory! So, tell me, just how ~nice~ do I have to be to earn that remote control? Hmmm? "

Jake's hand dropped unseen under the table and began to caress the inside of Misty's thigh ...
" Each day through my window, I watch her as she passes by, I say to myself, you're such a lucky guy. To have a girl like her, is truly a dream come true. Out of all the fellas in the world, she belongs to me. ..

But it was just my imagination, runnin away with me, it was just my imagination, runnin away with me. "

Smokey Robinson
Old 03-17-2002, 04:03 PM

Misty

Jake’s words got to me every time. It was easy to be playful and tease with this man, especially when he too seemed to enjoy the sexual tension and games we were playing.

When we sat at the secluded table and I felt his hand on my thigh, it was if he could read my thoughts, encouraging me and wanting me to continue. I took a sip of the wine enjoying it’s taste, my tongue grazing my lips after and I looked deep into his eyes.

" Mmmmmmm!! "

I sighed softly with a devilish look in my eyes, contemplating an answer to his question. My excitement from his intake on the wine, the feel of Jake’s hand under my skirt and in a public place besides, once again reminded me of my strong desire and need for him. I leaned over to him, my eyes sparkling and kissed him softly on the lips. I reached under the table, stroking his hardness lightly and teasing him. He saw the change in my smile then and watched as my eyes lit up, my legs parted only so slightly. I then whispered softly in his ear…

" If what you order for dinner is as good as the wine you have ordered, I just might let your hand continue with its search and then you will find the remote, Jake. "
Old 03-21-2002, 01:02 PM
Here find old friends!

JAKE

Jake grinned at her words. He knew the dinner would be good, of that there was no doubt. He also knew that it would take either an Act of Congress or four burly security guards to make him remove his hand from her thigh. He was going to keep it there!

With a wicked grin, he ordered from the waiter for both of them in a low sotto voice so that Misty couldn't hear. She was driving him crazy with all this talk about a remote. He poured another round of Chianti for them with his free hand.

The Bruchetta came, it's lively tomato sauce and zesty taste made Jake's mouth water. He held up a thin breadstick and grinned as he looked at her. He playfully held it up and sighed.

"It's amazing how sexual everything can be when I'm with you Misty. I've eaten here dozens of times and never, ever thought of a breadstick like it was a long hard cock before. Mmmm. Just the thought of getting between your legs thrills me."

When the main course came, Seafood alfredo topped with a snappy sauce. Misty gasped in delight. At that moment, Jake slid his hand up her inner thigh and rested it on her wet slit. He stroked her quietly, and then said -

I think I've earned my reward, Misty. So tell me, where is the remote? Or should I just keep exploring on my own until I find it?

Smokey Robinson
Old 03-21-2002, 07:29 PM

Misty

I smiled devilishly, my eyes holding a look of unknowing excitement that Jake had come to recognize. I had slid lower in my seat with out being too obvious, allowing Jake better access to my warm increasing wetness.

I continued to look at him without changing my expression, and took the breadstick from him, slowly putting it in my mouth and back out as if it were his cock I held. I spoke softly and teasingly.

Mmmmm. It does taste good, but not quite as good as your cock, Jake.

When the Seafood Alfredo came, being one of my favorite foods, I continued to tease Jake, sucking up the pasta slowly, still looking into his eyes with the same smile. I could tell I was getting to him by the expression on his face and the feel of his hand having now moved up my thigh, stroking between my legs.

My hand went to my waist, and I reached up underneath my sweater. He saw that my hand went between my breasts and then his hand felt a very soft vibration between my legs.

My eyes and smile grew a bit more wicked as I brought my hand out from under my sweater. Leaning closer to him, I took another forkful of pasta and held it out to him asking …

Would you like some Jake, since you have more than earned your reward.

I put the pasta to my mouth, slowly sucking it up.
Old 04-02-2002, 11:34 AM
Here find old friends!

JAKE

Jake was suddenly very hungry and not hungry at all at the same time. Probably As for the latter, he wanted to stand right up and ask for the check, the food could wait. It was for Misty that Jake craved now. She was driving him crazy. And as he watched her slurp up the pasta, he knew that was exactly her plan.

He looked at the remote in his hand, warm to the touch from having nestled in between her breasts. Jake shivered, then got an evil grin on his face. Ah, he finally had some power.

Misty, I see this remote has multiple settings. Let me see... there's low.....

Her eyes shot open, and she shifted slightly in her seat.

and medium....

She squealed, and squirmed in her chair. Jake held her hand firmly, with a huge grin spreading on his face.

and finally, High ....

Misty moaned putting down her fork. She clutched his hand hard, Jake leaned over and kissed her as her eyes rolled back in her head. High, low. High, low.

Misty, this is great, I'm in no hurry to leave all of a sudden Jake said with a smirk ...

Smokey Robinson
Old 04-07-2002, 03:01 PM

Misty

Mmmmmmm

I kissed Jake hard, moaning, smiling and hardly able to sit still in my seat as he played with the buttons on the remote. I felt the wave of my orgasm come at the instant I felt his lips on mine and although I was the one who had started this, now I was a little leary of the control I had just given him.

“ You are making this very difficult for me, Jake. Unless of course you like watching me, mmmmmmmm “

I was interrupted by his smile and the remote setting now again turned to high. This time my hand reached under the table and grabbed his thigh, not far from his crotch and squeezed tightly.

“ Mmmmmm, okay, what do you, mmmmm, want me mmmmmm, to do! “ I finally managed to say as he continued changing speeds. My hand squeezed his thigh even harder and I was leaning forward almost laying on top of the table. I looked around and was very relieved that our table was secluded, although I’m sure if anyone looked over they would have gotten a good idea of what might be going on.
Old 04-08-2002, 12:09 PM
Here find old friends!

JAKE

Check please !

He set the remote control speed to "Low". Leaning over to Misty he said in a soft voice -

As much as I love to make you writhe in delight, its always been more fun to actually touch and feel you myself. Besides, I always have room for dessert. I'd love the taste of Misty on my tongue right now. It's better than an after dinner cognac.

Jake grinned and paid the bill with cash so they could leave in a hurry. Ushering Misty out, they began the short walk back to her place arm in arm. About halfway there Jake reached inconspicuously into his pocket and flipped the speed back to High! He barely was able to catch Misty as she doubled over!

OK, OK Misty. Here I turned the speed back down. You know what they say? Never trust a man with a remote control! I'll be good for the rest of the walk, until we get back. And then I'll be as bad as you want me to be ...

She fumbled with the key, and swung the door open. Barely inside, Jake spun her around pinning her to the wall. Their coats and clothes began to tumble all around them ...

Smokey Robinson
Old 04-08-2002, 03:42 PM

Misty

The evenings events had created an intense heat and desire inside me, wanting Jake more than I thought possible. My mouth went to his as he pinned me against the wall, and we both felt the urgency as our tongues intertwined tasting. Neither of us could get out of our clothes fast enough.

Naked now, I felt the heat of Jake’s chest pressed against mine, pressing me more against the wall. My hands were around his neck and grasping at his hair. I bent one leg up and wrapping it around him, letting him feel the moisture between my legs as I rubbed against him. I broke our kiss for only a brief second to whisper in his ear.

Be bad Jake!

I then reached one hand down and grasped his extremely hard erection somewhat tightly as my lips again went to his, kissing him hard on the mouth.