Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-27-2003, 03:47 AM

Pool party

I sat up a little straighter in the lounge chair, pulling my sunglasses down my nose a bit as I looked across the pool towards my boyfriend. I couldn't help but crinkle my nsoe a bit with a mixture of disgust and jealousy as I saw him looking oh-so-smug while he talked...hell..flirted with that slut, Michelle. Laying back against the seat, I pushed my glasses back up with a sigh and thought to myself that this party was really turning into a royal pain in the ass.
And it was all that jerk boyfriend's, Rick his name is, fault.
See, Rick and I had just purchased this house and we were planning on having a housewarming party. However, Rick, in his infinite wisdom, talked me into putting off the party until after the championship game for the softball league we belonged to. A kind of double celebration in the hopes that we'd take the league championship. Well, to make a long story short, we did win and lo and behold, here we are at our new home celebrating with the team and their wives, girlfriends, boyfriend's...whatever.
It started out great. About fifteen good friends, minus that whore Michelle. She was only there because she was on the team otherwise I wouldn't have invited her.
To give her credit, though, she is a very beautiful woman. She could easily be a model or an actress if she wanted. She was in her early twenties, about 5' 8" tall and with a body to die for. She had long tan legs that reached to the sky, a perfectly shaped bottom and breasts that the best money could buy.
And there she was flirting with my boyfriend!
It wouldn't have been so bad if he had simply chatted with her for a while then moved on to our other friends but he had been clinging to her like a damn groupie for the better part of three hours.
Sitting back up, I cast another glance in their direction and felt my stomach knot with another jealous pang. I watched as my boyfriend threw his head back and let loose with a stupid and obviously exaggerated laugh at some silly comment she made. I could see her giggling like some damn schoolgirl, her hand lightly touching his bare chest, while she shamelessly flaunted that body of hers in a barely there string bikini. I silently wondered how those thin strips of neon pink cloth managed to contain the large, but I will admit, firm swells of her breasts. The things looked like they were ready to spill out at any second. But then, that's what Rick was probably hoping for. I watched as she reached down. all the while running at her overly lipsticked mouth, and tugged at the thin straps of her bikini bottoms, which caused the small scrape of fabric to ease up and expose even more of her ass.
I felt myself getting angrier and angrier as I watched the little tramp hold her hand against Rick's chest before she slowly lit it slide away from her. "Dammit! That's it!" I thought to myself.
Pushing myself from the lounger, my one piece bathing suit molding itself to my body as I rose, I rapidly paddedd around the pool and through the other mingling people until I reached Rick and Michelle. Taking Rick's hand, I gave Michelle and sickly sweet grin and said, "won't you excuse us, dear?" I'm sure my voice was simply dripping with venom but I could have cared less.
I had to practically drag Rick away from her. I led him just inside the patio doors and got even madder as I saw that damn smirk on his face. I could smell the alcohol teeming off his breath as he happily said, "What's up, baby?"
I simply glared at him, hands on my hips, and spat, "You know damn well what's up. I can't believe you'd disrespect me like that in front of all our friends. Hell, you're making a fool of yourself out there. The way you're going on with that little slut I'm surprised you haven't asked her to fuck you right there in front of everyone."
He simply looked at me then took another drink from his beer. Glancing outside, probably to see if any of his freinds noticed his insane girlfriend ragging his ass, he then turned back to me. "Look," he said. "I don't know what your problem is but get over it. I'm just talking to her. That's all. And if you have a problem because Michelle looks better than you..well...that's your damn problem. Jeez, get over yourself."
With that, Rick turned and walked back out to the party, leaving me standing there with my mouth hanging open. "He thinks she looks better than me?" I though disbelievingly to myself. Hell, I knew I looked good. I ran on the treadmill everyday and worked with weights three times a week. My body was firm and tight and in better shape than it was when I was eighteen. Looking down, I saw the tight fabric of my one piece molding across the hills of my breasts, and thought that I had just as nice of breasts as she did. Hell, I caught enough guys gawking at them to know that.
Shaking my head, I considered calling it a day and just staying in my bedroom. However, as I wandered down the hall, another thought came to my mind. "Fine," I thought. "If he likes women that dress like sluts then that's what he'll get."
Going into the bedroom I quickly stripped out of my bathingsuit. Glancing up in the mirror above the vanity, I nodded as I saw that I did have a great body. Full, firm, breasts with nice perky nipples, a flat defined stomach that led down to a neatly trimmed and shaved center. Shaking my head disgustedly, I through open the top drawer of my dresser and looked inside. Sure enough, there was what I wanted.
Rick and I had taken a trip to Brazil the pervious year and while there I had bought an outrageously skimpy bright red bikini. Holding the top in my fingers I smiled as I remembered that the thin scraps of cloth barely managed to cover my nipples and aereola as it struggled to keep my breasts from spilling free. And the bottoms! Oh god, they were nothing more than a small red triangle connected by a piece of dental floss.
With a devlish grin curving my lips I quickly slipped the bikini on then admired my reflection in the mirror. Perfect! If this didn't get Rick's attention nothing would. But then, i didnt care if he noticed or not, I'm sure others at the party would definately take notice.
With a playful wink to my reflection in the mirror, I turned and purposefully strode down the hall. With a whip of my head, I tossed my blonde hair behind my shoulders, giving a unobstructed view of my barely hidden breasts to anyone that happened to look, and stepped back out to the pool patio.......
Old 01-27-2003, 08:18 AM
Member of weird club

Very hot story Pickie. Hope your not going to leave us hanging. More please.
Old 01-27-2003, 11:12 AM
Member of weird club

OOPS forgot where I was at hope to help with story later.
Old 01-29-2003, 05:31 AM

What is cowgirl position?
Old 01-29-2003, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

I stepped out and immediately ws noticed by many of our friends. "Hey, great suit," one of them yelled. I smiled inwardly as Rick and Michelle both turned to see what was going on. Rick did a double take as I'm sure he couldn't believe it was me that was dressed so provocatively. I sauntered around a bit making sure to swing my hips a little more than normal. I could feel lots of eyes upon me- male and female. I grabbed a drink and downed it quickly as I did not want to lose the courage it took to dress this way. I had a second drink and thought, "what the hell, if everyone is going to look, I'm going to give them something to look at." I walked over to the diving board and climbed up the steps and walked out on the board. I heard a whistle behind me. I walked out onto the end of the board and proceeded to dive in. The force of the dive took my top completely off leaving my 38 D's bare naked. I acted shocked and surprised and started thrasing about as if I couldn't find my top. I swam over to the side of the pool and got out trying to use one arm to cover my breasts. Rick came over and yelled, "Dammit! would you put your top back on." I looked back into the water and saw my top had floated over to the side. I calmly bent over to pick it up giving anyone who wanted ample time to check my my boobs out. Rick grabbed my and pulled me into the house and started yelling at me. I told him if he could have some fun, so could I. He stormed off very angry. "That will teach him," I thought to myself. As I debated what to do next Michelle walked in. I definetely did not want to talk to that bitch as she was the main cause of all my anger. "What the hell do you want," I said as mean as I could. "I just came in to compliment you on your little show out there," she said. I never knew you could be so brazen." Well, this certainly took me a little off guard. I decided to continue being mean to her. "Yeah, so I flashed my tits - what about it?" "Well," she stammered and then she started fidgiting. "Well what," I shot back. "You got a problem with that?" "No," she said "it's just that ..." "Out with it," I demanded. "Oh, this is so embarrassing" she stammered out. "I .. I would... "Would like what" I shouted at her. "Would you show them to me me again, " she whispered and hung her head. So, this little bitch wanted to see my tits. "Why do you want to see them again?" "I never knew thaey were so big and... it sorta excited me." Well shit, that statement nearly knocked me over. This bitch was attracted to my tits. I decided to see how much fun I could have. "Follow me, " I said. I preceeded to lead her upstairs to my bedroom. "So you want to look at my tits do you?" "Yes" "Is that all you want to do with them" "No," she said. "What else would you like to do with them? " "Could I... could I put my mouth on them?" Hell, I was totally freaked out by this time. The girl who I thought was getting fucked all the time was asking me if she could put her mouth on my tits. I decided to play this for all it was worth. "How bad do you want my tits?" "What would you do for a taste of my tits?" "Anything you say." "Anything."
"OK, take off everything you're wearing." I couldn't believe my eyes as she started to disrobe in front of me. This beautiful bitch was actually stripping naked in front of me. When she was naked I said, "turn around slowly, I want to see all of you." She slowly turned around letting me see all of her naked glory. "Lay on the bed'" I ordered. "Spread your legs bitch, I want to see your pussy hole." My eyes were treated to a sight of a clean-shaven pussy. "Now, play with yourself, I want to see how you get yourself off." "Please don't ask me to do that, it's too embarrassing." "Do you still want to suck my tits?" "Yes" "Then show me how you get off." Michelle preceeded to wet a couple of fingers and started playing with her clit. I decided to take my top off and see if I could get her to cum. When my tits came into view she moaned, "so beautiful" and stuck two fingers from her other hand into her wide open cunt. This bitch was actually going to get off. I walked over and dangled my tits just out of reach from her mouth. "Oh please, let me suck them." I lowered them to where her tongue could reach my nipples. She frantically started licking which made my nipples very erect. She was surprising me with how well she could tit-suck. I wondered if she had ever done this before. I let her lick first one and then the other as continued to play with her clit and pussy. I stood back up and told her to lick the juices from her fingers. She acted like a starving women as she slurped every last bit of juice from her fingers. "Are you ready to come yet?" "Very close, " was her reply. I put my mouth next to her ear and whispered, "what will put you over the top?" She said, "let me lick your pussy. " "Beg me" "Please, let me lick your pussy. I want to taste you so bad. Please put your pussy right on top of my mouth and let me taste your juices." I took my bottoms off and sat on her lips. She immediately stuck her tongue inside and started licking. She then groaned very loudly and screamed, "I'm cumming!!!... oh shit, I'm cumming!!!. I felt myself getting close to an orgasm so I grabbed her head and put it back on my pussy. She started licking again and I couldn't back any longer. I started drowing her as I actually spurt juice when I come. I had my head thrown back and was really enjoying myself when in walked Rick.
Old 02-01-2003, 09:26 PM

I almost laughed out loud when I saw the look on Rick's face. His eyes were wide, almost bulging in fact, and his mouth just hung open like a fish on a hook. With a demure little grin I moved from Michelle's face and climbed from the bed before picking up my bikini from the floor.

As I recaptured the heaving globes of my breasts within the skimpy scraps of cloth and tied the thin strings into a knot behind my back, I glanced over towards Michelle. She was simply laying on the bed, her luscious body on display, as she drew in calming breaths. I couldn't help but sneer as I looked to Rick. The bastard was just standing there, staring unblinkingly at Michelle, and with a bulge tenting the front of his swim trunks that would have been impressive and inviting under other circumstances. However, it did nothing but piss me off further.

Scooping up my bottoms as tied the thin strings along either hip and adjusted the thin red string so it dipped comfortably between the twin globes of my bottom. Without giving it much thought, I quickly went over and recovered Michelle's bikini from where she had dropped it then started toward the door without so much as I backward glancce towards her.

While I proceeded to walk by Rick, he finally found the willpower to pull his eyes from that slut's nakedness and look at me. With a dull look in his eyes, he reached over and lightly grasped my upper arm and asked, "What just happened here?"

I rolled my eyes and gave him a charming smile as I replied, "What? You think you're the only one who can be friends with her"

Tugging my arm from his grasp, I muttered, "Asshole," before scampering down the stairs.

Walking back out to the pool, I imagined that by now that bitch already had Rick's cock down her throat, I threw her bikini into the shimmering water then calmly padded over to the ice chest in order to grab a beer. I couldn't help but smile as I noticed the stares and appreciative looks of some of our guests as they admired the sight of my tan body barely hidden beneath the tiny bikini as if I was advertising my goodies. Actually, I suppose I was and I found myself enjoying it more and more.

I made sure to make a production of leaning down slowly, and taking a long time in making my selection of what brand of beer I wanted, so that anyone who looked, and I knew several people were looking, could get a good long look at my bare ass, the tight globes seperated by the thin line of the red string, and the heavy hills of my breasts while they hung beneath my bent over frame and pressed against my top as if they would tumble free of the small strips of fabric at any second.

Finally figuring I had behaved the exhibitionist long enough, I grabbed a beer, I could have cared less what brand it was, and stood back up. Looking down, as I twisted the cap from the bottle, I saw a small half-moon shaped portion of flesh visible as the small cloth of my left bikini cup had slipped down a bit, exposing the small half-oval of my aereola. Not bothering to fix the cloth, I began walking around the pool, slowly weaving through the crowd on my way back to my lounger. Even as I saw eyes drop to the impressive swells of my breasts, and knowing that that dark half circle was clearly visible, I smiled as a delicious little feather tickled its way from my moistening quim and curled in my stomach.

Reaching my lounger, I set the beer on the patio table beside the chair and was getting ready to sit down adn resume my tanning, and think about what I should do to that bastard boyfriend of mine if he really was upstairs letting that little tramp suck him off, when someone came up from behind me and......
Old 02-14-2003, 06:57 AM
Unregistered

said."You look really hot in that suit. You should wear it more often. I turned around but did not recognize the person talking to me. "Thank you, I was waiting for the right time to wear it."
As this guy continued talking it wa very obvious that he was checking out my tits. He couldn't keep his eyes off of them.
"Like something you see? I teased. He nodded his head in approval. "Wanna see more? Follow me."
I led this guy upstairs and decided to check on Rick. As I opened the door we could see.....
Old 02-17-2003, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Rick and the little bitch engaged in a "69." So I was right- Rick was not able to keep his hands off this fucking bitch. "I'll teach that son-of-a bitch to screw around on me," I thought. I threw off what little I was wearing and got on on fours. I told the guy I was with to take me now. He came up behind me and just shoved his cock insde. I was startled because i was not expecting one so big. I yelled out, (for Rick's benefit) "fuck me with that huge prick- plow my pussy!" Rick looked up and saw me and just stared. I don't think he thought his eyes were telling the truth. He just stared intently. I decided to really give him something to think about. I got off that wonderful prick and turned around slowly put my mouth on it tasting my juices. I lowered my head until I had every inch inside. "Damn, this guy is huge," I thought. "I've never had this big of a cock inside of my mouth. I started slobbering all over this beautiful prick making as much noise as I could. I really wanted to piss Rick off. I was happily sucking away when all of a sudden.....
Old 02-22-2003, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

I felt a warm , wet tounge lapping at my pussy lips. I turned to look and little bitch was all over my cunt like a bitch in heat.
Her tounge was so talented! The more excited she made me the more I sucked on the cock burried in my mouth. What turned me on the most was knowing that Rick was watching me being ate out by his bitch while I sucked the enourmous cock in my mouth.
Old 02-22-2003, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Wow!!! Icould not believe the sight before me. I was watching my girl being eaten by another woman while she slurped on a ridiculously huge cock. I could not believe my luck! I fevershily stroked my cock as the show before me infolded.
Old 02-27-2003, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

I walked back to the pool and shouted guests we have an orgy in here anyone wanna join.
Old 03-23-2003, 09:46 AM

I had been shyly sitting in the corner. The sexual activity waas turning me on but I was too afraid to move on any of the lovely ladies as they may reject me.
It was then that one the naked ladies o voluptuous blonde saw ehere I was and must have realised my timidity. She walked toward me purposefully, wearing nothing but her courage. Her breasts were to large for her slim body and so they jiggled as she walked. her cunt was covered by a whisper of pubic hair. She stared at me intently as she walked, licking her lips wickedly.
I could feel an erection growing in my uncomfortably tight jeans. She seemed to notice my discomfort and smiled wickedly as she came up to me.
"What have u got under there big boy" she asked as she rubbed my bulging crotch.
"oooooh" I groaned at her touch
I couldn't stop staring at her breasts.
"Do you Like the" she asked noticing where my gaze was directed'
"Yes" I croaked
She took my hand and placed it over her ample breast
"Do they feel nice" she asked cheekily
"y-y-y-yes: I stammered
"Follow me" she ordered taking me by the hand
We stopped in the centre of the room.
"What are you doing?" I asked nervously.
"I am going to undress you in front of all these people" she replied
"What" I exclaimed
But before I could do anything she was pulling my shirt out of my jeans. I seemed frozen to the spot. I had never been naked in front of so many and I knew it would mean sex as well.
She undid my shirt and peeled it off my shoulders throing it to her equally voluptuous friend. Sh knelt in front of me and slipped off my shoes and socks
By now many had stopped what they were doing and were watching in sex-charged silence.
"I like seducing the shy one" she said as she began to unbuckle my belt. She quickly popped the button on my jeans and pulled down the fly. A swft tug and my jeans were around my ankles. My hard cock was etched in the fabric of my briefs
People cheered as my jeans were thrown away . My lovely blonde ran a hand up between my legs and squeezed my balls.
"Ooooooh" i graoned unvoluntarily at her touch. She fondled them from ehere she was kneeling and I became even harder - if that weere possible. With a sharp tug she pulled my briefs away and my hard 6" popped out. She took hold of my hands and pulled me down to my knees so that I was at eye level with her. She kissed me passionately as she ran her hand up and down my shaft
I found now that I didn't mind the audience anymore and I slid my hand up between her legs and felt out her wet cunt. It was her turn to shudder this timeas as two of my fingers slid into her wet cunt and locked her swollen clit between them. I rubbed her clit slowly between fingers and she moaned ,,,,