Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-31-2001, 03:24 PM

Winter Fantasy

Winter has arrived in the city. The cool brisk air stings slightly as it hits the body, especially the nose and hands. I see more people wearing a scarf and gloves, yet I always seem to leave mine at home. The air holds a dampness telling me it won’t be long before it snows and I keep telling myself I should find those boots before I am caught in the snow with only heels on. The walk to work isn’t really that long but besides slipping, my feet would probably be ice by the time I got home. And if I happened to be wearing a dress or skirt instead of pants, there was going to be other things colder than just my feet.
I have been working much longer hours the last several months; it was now dark by the time I walked home. I didn’t especially like this but I really didn’t have a choice. I did however enjoy walking past the small playground. It had its usual rides for kids, but it also had beautiful trees and a small pond. If it was clear, I could see the moon shining on the water and it looked so peaceful.
About a month ago, I had left my office building and noticed a man had just walked out of the building next to mine. He smiled when he saw me and it was a beautiful smile, so friendly and warm, unlike many people today. I hadn’t seen him before, but then I rarely saw anyone now that it was nearly eight by the time I got out of there. I smiled back at him as I was locking the door to the office and then I swore. The colder it got, the harder it was to lock the door because the key just didn’t want to work. He came over immediately and asked if I needed some help. I told him what the problem was and shortly I was thanking him for his help in locking the door.
We exchanged names and talked for a few minutes and he told me that he was here on business to work with a new client he had. He wasn’t sure how long he was going to stay, but he already knew the hours were going to be long. I explained that I too had been working long hours. He asked if he could walk me to my car and I told him that only if he wanted to walk me home because that’s where my car was. I explained that I didn’t live far and I just preferred to walk. He gave me a curious look, probably because it was cold out, and offered to give me a lift. I thanked him, but I told him I really preferred to walk.
The next week we met each other leaving on several occasions and talked for several minutes. He always asked if I wanted a ride and I refused. By Monday of the next week, we both again were leaving at the same time. He had on a nice looking jacket that was made for winter. After he helped me with the lock on the door, he pulled up the collar on his jacket to shield his ears from the cold and then put on a pair of gloves.
“ So let’s walk. “ He smiled. “ Where’s your car? “ I asked surprised by this. “ At home, and I’m hoping we are walking in the same direction. “ I grinned pleasurably surprised by this gesture and told him where the apartment building I lived in was. It surprised both of us that he was staying just around the corner from me in the apartment building the client had rented for him while he was here. As we walked, we got to know each other a little bit more. He even told me that I really needed to get gloves and something for my head seeing how cold it was outside. I laughed telling him I had some at home and that’s what pockets were for. “ So where’s your pockets? “ He asked. “ At home. “ I laughed.
The last couple weeks he had been walking me home and we had a lot of laughs. I had gotten to know him much better and he was a very nice and sensitive man. He too enjoyed how the pond looked and the serenity it gave off. Our conversations were enjoyable although I do believe I had shocked him with several of my comments. We were talking about the relationships each of us had been in and I told him it was hard for me to stay in a relationship. “ And why is that? “ He asked. “ Because I like fucking more than most women. “ I said smiling. “ I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have said that. “ “ No, it’s okay. I’m just not use to a woman being so outspoken. “ He said. “ Well, I probably should have said, making love. Would that have been better? “ I asked playfully. “ That depends, is that what you meant? “ He asked playing back. “ No, I meant fuck. Making love is different and much better if it’s the same. “
After that, our conversations got a little bit more sex orientated and I had no problem with that. One night we were walking and the wind was blowing making it even colder and he asked again about my gloves and even offered his. “ No thanks. If my hands get too cold I’ll just put them under my coat and stick them in my panties. That should warm them up or freeze my .. “ I giggled, but stopped myself when I saw the expression on his face. He burst out laughing. “ Or freeze what? “
“ You get the idea. “ I laughed. After that night, I started to fantasize much differently. The next night after that incident, he handed me a pair of gloves and told me I could only wear them until I got home, but then I would have to give them back so that they wouldn’t stay at home. “ It’s not that I don’t like the idea of you putting your hands in your panties to get warm, but I wouldn’t want you freezing your... “ He said with a wide smile. I laughed so hard, enjoying his teasing, that I actually had to stop walking and lean against him. When I calmed down, I softly said to him, “ actually it’s a good thing you brought the gloves because I’m not wearing any panties today. “
“ Damn, woman. “ He said, surprised. “ And with this dress on, that’s already freezing. Want to feel for yourself? “ I asked, now completely shocking him and enjoying it immensely. We both laughed; I don’t think either one of us knew if I was teasing and we continued walking home. Once I got home I poured myself a glass of wine, took off my clothes and started a bath. The tub felt warm and began to relax my body and my mind started thinking about him.
I could picture him coming over and me calling for him to come in and then finding me in the tub naked, surrounded by bubbles. I could here him say excuse me, and see he might be embarrassed. I would tell him I’d feel much better if he took his clothes off and joined me in the tub. He might hesitate, but he would undress and come in the tub and my fingers would begin to slowly caress his shoulders, his chest especially around his nipples making them hard. I would keep looking in his eyes with a soft smile. My hand would finally lightly brush his cock and he would inhale at my touch. “ Kiss me. “ I would whisper and he wouldn’t hesitate. Our tongues together feeling each other’s intensity, as I more aggressively stroked his cock and he would let out a soft moan and lean back, breaking the kiss. “ Touch me. “ I would again whisper and finally feel his hands at my breasts, squeezing them, lightly circling the nipples with his fingers and his lips would be on mine again as I arched my body closer to his. My hand would continue to stroke him, lightly caressing his ball. “ Touch me here. “ I would whisper as I took one of his hands and moved it to rest between my legs and the instant I felt his fingers against my pussy I would moan, unable to control the intense desire I was feeling. I would kneel so that he could kiss my nipples and spread my legs enough for him to slide his fingers inside me while his thumb stroked my clit. I could feel the rushes running through my body. “ Fuck me. “ I would whisper. And he would turn me around and I would feel his cock enter me as I sat positioning myself on his lap. Slowly he would move, going in and out, my pussy craving more, meeting his thrusts. His right hand would find my clit stroking it with the same rhythm. As my fantasy reached this point, my body gave way to the orgasm my hands had been working to achieve yet as good as it was, all I kept thinking was “ Damn, if he could only be here now. “
Old 01-03-2002, 04:06 PM
Here find old friends!

Send a message via AIM to darrenfate Send a message via Yahoo to darrenfate
Jake

Vince woke up that fateful day like he had every morning, hard for his nameless walking partner. For the 100th time he reflected on their conversations and his knowledge of her. She was bold and playful where he was normally reserved and quiet. He so enjoyed her company, she breathed fresh air into his otherwise stale existence. One line from last night in particular hung in the air, after declaring she had no panties she had said -

"Want to feel for yourself?"

To which Jake had no reply other than to be tongue tied like a schoolboy stammering out some meaningless words. It did not seem to matter much, because he didn't think she heard. She was even wearing dresses in the winter! That is so erotic and sexy, Mmm. The next time an opportunity presented itself he would be bold and take her up on it. Maybe today is the day. To that end, Jake slid ~two~ pairs of gloves in his coat pocket as he bustled out the door. Smiling to himself, he hoped that she was gloveless again. As he worked in the office, the hours seemed to pass incredibly slowly. He sighed thinking the day would never end. Idly, he wondered if she thought about him as often as he did about her...
" Each day through my window, I watch her as she passes by, I say to myself, you're such a lucky guy. To have a girl like her, is truly a dream come true. Out of all the fellas in the world, she belongs to me. ..
...This couldn't be a dream, for too real it all seems...

But it was just my imagination, runnin away with me, it was just my imagination, runnin away with me. "

Smokey Robinson
Old 01-03-2002, 08:37 PM

Misty

It was Friday night and I had already decided that I couldn’t wait any longer. I wanted more than just the fantasy. As I walked out of the building not the last one to leave this time I heard several shouts, “ Bye Misty Have fun. “ Jake had just got out of his building and gave me a questioning glance at their comments. I shrugged it off as nothing and we began to walk. It had already begun to snow and I had worn my long white fur coat that was indeed warm. We were telling each other how hectic the day was and by the time we reached the playground, the snow was already beginning to leave a light coat on the grass and the street, besides getting our hair wet. My feet were already beginning to feel it since I still hadn’t gotten out the boots. We stopped for a few minutes to look at the pond and the trees topped with the snow. We both took a deep breath at the beauty that surrounded us, especially how the snow sparkled with the moon shining on the pond as well as the snow.

He teased me about not wearing boots and forgetting the gloves when he again offered his. He laughed at me surprised I hadn’t forgotten to put on a warmer coat. “ Yes, it is a good thing I didn’t forget that. “ I smiled mischievously. He looked at me grinning, with a “ What are you up to now? “ expression I was becoming familiar with. “ Do you want to know what’s underneath my coat, Jake? “ I asked. He choked somewhat, telling me I was crazy if I hadn’t worn panties now with it so cold. I could tell the idea of me not having panties on excited him. “ Baby, I don’t have anything on at all underneath this coat. “ I said with an alluring smile. “ I took them all off just before I left the building. I’ll show you. “ I said softly and took his hand, taking off his glove and placed it underneath my coat and on my breast. My nipples were already hard from being cold, but when I placed his warm hand there, chills rushed through my body, and not from the cold.
I could tell he was enjoying this and I took his hand again and slowly ran it down from my breast until it reached between my legs, proving there was nothing underneath the coat. His expression seemed mixed with shock as well as …..
Old 01-04-2002, 01:03 PM
Here find old friends!

JAKE

Misty. Her name at last spoken aloud hung in the cold night air. At last after these long weeks I have a name with a face. Misty. I say her name aloud so that I can hear it for myself. It fits her.

I always feel so free and easy with her, our conversation never lags for want of something to say. She gladly accepts my gloves *gold star for me* to keep her hands toasty. As we drift along I do notice with a little twinge of disappointment that her coat is so warm and heavy. When I tease her about it I get the shock of my life.

When she opened her coat and my hand touched her erect, bare nipples I thought I was in heaven. But when she trailed my hand down between her legs and I felt her wetness despite the cold something wonderful happened. My eyes widened in disbelief, I exclaimed in a loud voice -

"Oh my God" .

Something snapped, I drew her close and closing her coat momentarily and kissed her roughly, desire for her exploding in me. Gone was any shyness, any other pretenses. As we came up for air after long minutes where our tongues went wild on each other, I opened her coat once again. Sliding my whole right hand down to her wetness, I said -

"Misty, I think we should hurry on to your place. We have a date with destiny tonight that we have put off for far too long. I want you now in every way...."
" Each day through my window, I watch her as she passes by, I say to myself, you're such a lucky guy. To have a girl like her, is truly a dream come true. Out of all the fellas in the world, she belongs to me. ..

But it was just my imagination, runnin away with me, it was just my imagination, runnin away with me. "

Smokey Robinson
Old 01-04-2002, 06:51 PM

Misty

With Jake’s arm around me to keep me warm and from sliding since I had on heels we quickly went to my apartment. There he quickly took off his jacket and lit the fireplace. I had poured us each a glass of wine and set both of the glasses on the table near the fireplace, leaving my coat on, I stood in front of him. “Warm yet? “ I asked softly. I put my arms around him and whispered, “ I’ve wanted you for so long, Jake. “ His lips were on mine immediately, our tongues again reveling in the encounter and I felt both his hands slip slowly underneath my coat softly caressing my breasts. I unbuttoned his shirt and pushing it away pressed my body to him and his hands went around my back drawing me even closer. The warmth of our bodies pressed together seemed to grow hotter than the actual fire burning in the fireplace.
I could feel his erection through his pants pressing against my body and my desire intensified that much more. I backed away from him, my coat closing as I did so. My fingers ran up and down his chest slowly pushing his shirt off his shoulders. “ You’re not cold are you? “ I teased. “ Hardly. “ Jake smiled and finished
taking his shirt off. He again drew me close kissing me and I ran my fingers lightly across his back and pressed my body to his letting the fur of the coat tickle his bare chest. His lips began to kiss my neck slowly moving their way towards my ear sending shivers all the way down to my toes. My hands went from caressing his back to caressing his ass and pressing him closer to me and my right hand moved slowly to the front of his pants.
I could feel his cock pressing against his pants eagerly anticipating it’s release. I backed away from him slightly and with both hands, I undid the buckle on his belt and unzipped his pants. I reached my hand inside and began stroking his cock and lightly teasing his balls. I could feel myself becoming wetter at seeing the excitement I was stirring in him. “ Wouldn’t you be more comfortable with those off? “ I asked softly. While Jake undressed I threw some big pillows on the rug in front of the fireplace and before he could touch me, I knelt on one of the pillows and began lightly licking his balls around each one until I would put my mouth around each one sucking lightly, then releasing them. I moved my tongue around them again and then up the shaft, up and down until I would finally circle the tip of his cock, flicking my tongue over it, around it, kissing it and finally putting it in my mouth. Slowly I would start sucking, licking, up and down, faster and faster until he was pumping with the same rhythm and he moaned softly saying ….
Old 01-06-2002, 09:04 PM
Here find old friends!

JAKE

Misty was fantastic. Better than Jake had ever imagined which is saying a lot. The build up was incredible as Jakes's eyes eagerly drank in every detail. Misty was perched upon one of the oversized pillows, kneeling. I took a long drink of the wine and let myself thoroughly enjoy the moment. Her hair was shimmering in the firelight, creating a halo around her head with each delicious bob of her head. Mmm she was my own personal angel!

As she brought me closer and closer I put the wine down finally as I was now fully focused on what she was doing to me. Closer and closer she to me up to the edge of release as I gasped out loud. Finally I could hold back no longer. I was so ready but I wanted the first time in a different way. I said simply -

"My turn Misty"

I helped her up, and opening her coat kissed her deeply again. Our tongues made their own rules as my arms held her close. She squirmed in anticipation. I kissed down her neck and stopped again at each breast. My hand found her wetness. Misty closed her eyes and threw back her head purring softly. Finally I continued on. My mouth's destination was known to both of us and I was salivating in anticipation at my first taste of my dream woman. The time had arrived. I eased her back on the pillows and opened her legs slightly. Then I began to explore her, edges touched and teasing her as I made her crave me as much as I craved her. When she could take no more I whispered -

"Its begun"

I took a long slow lick of Misty's core and put her legs over my shoulders. I then buried my tongue inside her ....

Smokey Robinson
Old 01-07-2002, 06:44 PM

Misty

In my wildest fantasies, I had never dreamed Jake would awaken such passion, igniting my very soul. With each touch of his lips as they traveled down my body, a new and more powerful sensation would consumed me. The second I felt his tongue inside me, a soft moan escaped me and my hips arched towards him.

I was unable to prevent myself from repeating the words “ Oh yes, “ over and over, softly as Jake continued working magic with his tongue. My entire body convulsed with pleasure and when I felt his fingers pinching my nipples and his tongue flicking faster now at my clit, I felt my body giving in to the orgasm that started with my brain losing all sense of reality, and moving through my body, the spasms coming like tidal waves.

“ Oh damn. Fuck me baby. “ I moaned, my body still convulsing with spasm, my head thrown back, my eyes closed and I could no longer think, just feel. Taking hold of my ankles and keeping my legs raised I felt Jake begin his entrance…..
Old 01-08-2002, 06:01 PM
Here find old friends!

JAKE

“ Oh damn. Fuck me baby. “

As Misty writhed in my mouth, I smiled her juices tasted so good. Her words inflamed me, and I wanted her spasms all around my cock. There is absolutely nothing better than a woman cumming with me inside her. I had to have her, She is what I had wanted her for so long and now the time was at hand.

I hoisted her ankles over my shoulders, her legs up giving me access to that incredibly wet pussy. Pausing for just a moment to appreciate what was about to happen, I eased forward. Misty was so ready, I easily slid in to the hilt.

Misty's eyes flew open wide I held her ankles tight, the angle perfect. I started to pump her slowly at first sliding in my cock's entire length in and out. She was everything I had dreamed she would be and more. Faster and faster I moved. Moaning out loud, I started to pump her for all I was worth. I was crazy with my lust for her. I was getting close. I wanted her in so many ways yet tonight. I said -

"Is this what you want Misty? Is this how you want me to fuck you? Tell me what you want, tell me what you want and its yours...

Smokey Robinson
Old 01-14-2002, 05:22 PM

Misty

“ Tell me what you want “

The words echoed in her head and thoughts raced through her mind. It was as if time suddenly stood still for a brief second. Misty was so overwhelmed with desire, yet here were these words reaching out, waiting.

“ Tell me what you “

How did she tell Jake that her behavior and outspokenness had never reached the lengths she had just gone in the past few weeks with him? How did she tell him that it was only because of his acceptance of her, that she was even able to wear only the coat? How did she tell him that as much as she had fantasized and wanted him, Misty had never really believed it would happen or that Jake would have wanted her.

“Is this how you want me to fuck you? Tell me what you want “

Misty hadn’t even allowed herself to tell him how much she cared, let alone now explain to him how to fuck her. How did she tell him she wanted all of him, the walking, the talks, the gloves, the laughing, all of it, not for a moment, nor a night. Misty didn’t know how to tell Jake he had her heart long before this moment and all she wanted was his.

"Tell me what you want "

Misty, intense with desire and passion that extended well beyond just her body whispered ....

“ I want you Jake, all of you. Make love to me, fuck me, as long as it’s you “
Old 02-14-2002, 04:27 PM
Here find old friends!

JAKE

Misty looked back at him with wide eyes, pausing for a long moment even in the heat of her passion to decide what it was she would say.

Jake knew that for him, this was the moment when his pent up emotions for her burst their boundaries of self control. He had grown to feel close to Misty in a way that he could not describe. All he wanted to do was to be with her now, tomorrow, next week, next month, and forever. He was afraid to tell her these things. His mind told him to go slow, don't scare her off. His heart told him otherwise.

Then he heard her words :

I want you Jake, all of you. Make love to me, fuck me, as long as it’s you

As long as its you she said ! As long as its you ! Jakes heart leaped in joy. He dropped Misty's legs and slid on top of her holding her and kissing her over and over. He spoke from the heart, not from his head when he said -

Misty, it has been a long time. Too long for all this to happen. I'm yours. Tonight and for always.

Jake continued to make love to Misty and she to him. They gave to each other fully. Within minutes their intensity had built back up as they knew that this was but the first of many times they would make love this night ....

Smokey Robinson
Old 02-22-2002, 04:33 PM
dobbydog

Misty

I'm yours. Tonight and for always.

The words Misty had so long awaited to hear. And now with the surrender of his heart, her passion soared. She took his hand and led him to her bedroom, pulling him down with her as she fell on the bed.

Their arms wrapped in a passionate embrace, their lips together as their passion gave in to the desires that had been building for so long. Exhausted and satisfied after a night of love making, they fell asleep in each others arms.

In the morning, she quietly let him sleep while she dressed. She wore a black and white cashmere sweater with a V-neck and a short black skirt with thigh high stockings, and no panties. After dressing, she leaned over Jake and kissed him softly on the cheek. He only moved slightly and she leaned, almost kneeling on the bed, letting her leg brush against his hand and she kissed him again.

" Jake, wake up, babe. It's time to go to work. " She whispered in his ear.

His eyes slowly began to open, trying to focus on ......
Old 02-22-2002, 04:35 PM

Misty

That was me, sorry I thought I was logged in.
Old 03-04-2002, 04:09 PM
Here find old friends!

JAKE

Dimly Jake was aware of Misty moving about. They had dropped of exhaustion in the wee hours of the morning, and she had been the first to stir. He heard her soft voice in his ear and felt rather than saw her presence in the bed. Her smell was all woman, perfume not too strong but somehow just right for Misty. It wafted gently to his nostrils as she came close.

He reached for her, as his eyes fluttered open. Misty pulled away laughing, easily eluding his grasp. She turned to leave and he leaped. Naked he flew through the air tackling Misty on the soft carpet. Laughing he lifted her sweater, and slid his hot hands on her breasts.

"I just have to say goodbye properly, Misty". With that, he pulled her sweater up, unsnapped her bra and greedily sucked her breasts. Mmmmm.

"Just give me a moment Misty" After more than several long minutes, Jake stood grinning.

"Much better. Are you free for lunch? I can't wait all day to see you again. Tell you what, I'll come to your building at noon. I know your office has a door that locks ...."

Smokey Robinson
Old 03-05-2002, 06:57 PM

" Aaaaahhhhh! " “ I screamed out as Jake tackled me to the floor. I was giggling so hard, I couldn’t have prevented him from taking off my sweater and unsnapping my bra even if I had wanted to.

" Give me just a moment, Misty. "

I wanted to give him more than just a few minutes, already feeling the wetness between my legs as his mouth greedily attacked my breasts. When he stood up, I was disappointed until I saw the grin on his face and he asked to meet for lunch.

" Teasing me just to make sure I have lunch with you now! How could I refuse after that! "

I giggled as I put my bra and sweater back on and kissed him hard on his mouth. I lightly grasped his erection for a brief second and then moved quickly away. Grabbing my coat and laughing, I got out the door before he could catch me.

I smiled the entire time while walking to work. It had been an incredible evening and now after this morning, I was overwhelmed at how Jake got to me. Just looking at him and the way he looked at me and made love to me set my heart beating just thinking about it.

When I got to work and to my office, I couldn’t help but smile again when he had mentioned locked doors. I looked at my watch and seeing that Jake would be in his office next door shortly, I grinned mischieviously when an idea popped in my head.

" Lisa, I'll be back shortly if anyone needs me. "

I told the receptionist and still grinning went next door to the building Jake worked in. I knew several of the people there, from having to bring over papers and also had been to lunch several times with Sue, the receptionist. I asked her where Jake’s office was and told her to tell him I was dropping off some papers.

I stood outside his office door, pretending to go over some papers until I heard his voice exchanging pleasantries with Sue. I quickly put my idea into action, wanting Jake to think I left. I knelt quietly under his desk, back far enough so that he wouldn’t see me or run into me with his chair.

He sat down in his chair leaning back and moved just enough for me to get a great view of his crotch and just enough room for me. I ran both my hands up the outside of his pant legs, slowly.

" I never got breakfast, Jake. "

I made sure he knew it was me, without letting anyone else that happened to come around hear or see me. I reached the zipper on his pants and within seconds had him in my mouth. I teased him some with my tongue and his erection got even harder. I was excited by his reaction, but would have loved to see his face. Especially when Sue came in for a brief moment to give him his messages. I heard her voice and my mouth worked that much faster on Jake. He quickly got rid of her with very little words, and then I sucked harder and faster, my hand grasping and stroking him at the same time.

I felt his body start to spasm and sucked, swallowing all of him as he came, loving the taste of him. I licked every last drop and then pushed his chair back some and came out from under the desk.

My eyes were bright and my smile wide, seeing the expression on his face, leaning back in his chair. I heard someone coming down the hall so I took his hand and put it between my legs so that he could feel how wet that had made me.

" See you at lunch! " I said, letting go of his hand and walking to the door, just as Sue was on her way in.
Old 03-07-2002, 10:41 AM
Here find old friends!

JAKE

Jake smiled as he walked to work that morning. Its funny how fast he could really go. It took him only half the time as when he walked with Misty. Must be the time he spent holding her hand, and gazing into her beautiful eyes. Well, that and stopping to kiss her every 50 paces or so!

Jake looked forward to lunch, and for once was very glad he had a busy schedule. Time always passed more quickly. He got into his office and sat in his red leather chair reaching for the phone. He felt hands on both pant legs and he looked and saw Misty !! Before he could say a thing he knew what her intent was.

I never got breakfast ...

She said as she unzipped him. Instantly hard he stared incredulously at her. Her mouth decended on his cock and Jake was rendered utterly speechless. What a woman! He didn't last long, the combination of her hot mouth and the danger of being caught made Jake explode within bare minutes. As she left his hand felt how wet she was and he knew that lunch could not come fast enough.

The morning hurtled on, but by 11:30 he had a break. Telling Sue he had a few errands to run he hurried next door. He walked to her office, and he could see her on the phone through a crack in her door. Mmmm, perfect!

He walked in and Misty held up one finger, then motioned him to sit and wait for her. Jake had absolutely no intention of that! He grinned wickedly, then walked behind her locking her office door as he passed. He nuzzled her neck, and Misty leaned forward trying to concentrate. He reached around and slid his hands under her sweater. He whispered in her free ear -

I have unfinished business with these breasts, Misty. This morning I only had a taste. Its now time for ~lunch~.

For dramatic effect, he licked her ear as his hands found her still soft nipples. He pulled the sweater up and then pushed the bra up and off too. Misty's eyes blazed at him to stop, but she had to focus on her conference call. Laughing silently, Jake leaned forward and popped her breast in his mouth.

Mmmmmmm

First one, then the other Jake was thoroughly enjoying himself now. He sucked to his hearts content, then went back to her ear, his hands replacing his mouth for a moment.

Stand up, Misty.

Reluctantly she rose, mouthing a silent " I'll get you for this ". He gently pushed her forward so that she was bent over her own desk. He raised her skirt so that he could see that round naked, delicious ass. He saw a trail of her juices running down the inside of her thigh. This would never do! Jake wanted all of Misty himself for lunch. Without more preamble he parted her cheeks and buried his face full on her sopping pussy ....

Smokey Robinson