Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2001, 12:14 AM
randy991

length

one for the girls again,does length matter,or is it how we guys use it?
Old 09-26-2001, 10:33 AM

shoudln't matter really but to some it does. if you get the foreplay going then everything else will be fine
Old 09-26-2001, 06:43 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Nubian
I don't think there will ever be a definitive answer to this question. If you ask my wife, she would say yes. I'm average size and my wife's prior was smaller. To hear her say it, she noticed the difference right away when we first had intercourse. She describes it as being more "filling". I don't think it was technique either because, while I was not a virgin, I still considered myself inexperienced when we first met.
Old 10-09-2001, 03:45 AM

I only know what I hear from the source. I am very close to my girlfriend and she confides pretty much any and everything from her past sexual partners. None of them being over 7 1/4, and none under 5 1/2. Sitting at 7 inchs, and not being her biggest partner, I've always wanted to know if size mattered to her.. She says we fit like puzzle pieces, which is reassuring. I think.

Although, hanging with her friends and myself, cock size is something that is always talked about, and they love to talk about big dicks. 8' or more inchs. Maybe its a gossip topic and it doesnt matter in their own personal lives, or maybe they all dream of having that perfect fitting monster schlong that hits all the right spots... I say screw it.. You can't (for the most part) change the size of the man muscle you were born with. The girl you are with or hope to shag will accept you for you if she really cares.. As you will of her... So don't worry about size, quality and quanity will really make "your girl" truly adore your sex.
Old 11-12-2001, 12:01 AM

Done both

I am kind of in a unique position on this one. I have been a little below average (<6) and well above average now (8.5+). BTW, penis exercises do work.

The difference can be summed up in one word... friction. Along with the added length, my friend is also a lot girthier (sp?).

Having been married over twenty years and with two children, sex had become a little stale. The extra size returned all the passion plus some. Believe it or not, it is better now than when in my twenties. My wife would agree.

Of course, this all depends on the individuals.

SM
Old 11-12-2001, 12:20 AM
Male Lesbian

Send a message via Yahoo to dv847
size

Q.for Stalemate
Curious-BTW?also what exersises and or methods/aids did you use? as I'm approx. 6.75-7 I've always felt a little xtra wouldn't hurt.
dv847
Old 11-12-2001, 12:34 AM
Lost without a compass.

Send a message via Yahoo to Mercury_Maniac
i've heard that the milking exercise works the best, if you feel the need to do this i know of a website that explains it, ask for it and i'll give it to you, don't know if off hand would have to look for it.
Old 11-12-2001, 12:41 AM
Male Lesbian

Send a message via Yahoo to dv847
Are u serious?Being males don't we all do that just as a matter of course?But sure go ahead and send it if you can find it.
dv847
Old 11-12-2001, 01:34 AM

PE

It's fairly complicated, and takes time and effort. Personally, I got my length and some girth from hanging weights. The rest of the girth from other stuff. Didn't spend a dime. Well, that's not true. I did buy a hanger after gaining some and knew it would work.

Tom Hubbards free site got me started. These two message boards have the really good info: They are free. You won't pay for anything on the net better than these sites.

http://pub14.ezboard.com/bpeforums

http://www.thundersplace.com/forum/index.php?s=

They should work. If not, let me know. Some guys do not gain much, and a few do not gain at all. I think it depends on how much time you have to work on it.

SM
Old 11-12-2001, 01:37 AM

dv847,

BTW, BTW=by the way

SM