User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-19-2001, 08:20 PM
Muff Diver extrodinare

Send a message via ICQ to Wombat
Cool Greetings

Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone so HI
I stumbled on this forum a few days ago and after checking out the scene decided to jump in and join the fun. As my first offering to the forum I'd like to offer this little vignet I wrote on a bet with a female friend who said I couldn't write a story to get her juices flowing .
So come on ladies ,tell me what you think , did I win the bet?

A_STORY_FOR_AMY

I let myself into the house,it's early and I know you'll still be asleep.I move through the house and all is quiet .As I walk into the lounge I see you curled up on the couch in front of the fire ,it's still smoldering from last night and the room is still warm, I can smell the faint scent of your perfume lingering in the air.My cock stirs at the memory of the scent and our last encounter as I move forward and drop to my knees before you ,my eyes taking in the curve of your jaw and the gentle slope of your nose.The peaceful look on your face as you sleep is a delight ,a stray lock resting across your face ,covering your eyes. I gently take the strand and move it back so I can look on the full beauty of your features,the sight eliciting another stirring pulse in my groin.I look to your eyes and see them moving back and forth and know you are in rem sleep and are dreaming .I sly grin comes to my lips ,I have a wicked idea and slowly ,so as not to wake you just yet I raise the blanket covering you to see what you're wearing .Perfect ,you are wearing an old singlet and plain cotton panties.My grin turns into a mischevous lustfull smile as I reach into my back pocket and pull out my pocket knifeSliding it beneath the hem of the singlet I carefully slice it cleanly right up the middle from your navel up between your breasts making sure not to touch your warm skin with the cold blade.As the blade passes out the top you stir slightly and I freeze ,hoping you don't wake.I look back to your face and see your eyes still filckering under their lids and know you are deep in your dream still and exhale ,realising I was holding my breath as I worked.Now I turn my attention to your panties and gently lift the waistband from your hip ,cutting through the inch wide band that connects the front to the back .Again you stir as the tension in the elastic gives out ,rolling onto your back ,the motion exposing the other side now hanging loosly on your other hip."This is too easy" I think to myself as I carefully slice away the now useless piece of cloth.
I sit back for a moment trying to decide how to proceed ,then move over you and lay back the two halves of your now ruined singlet ,exposing your pert breasts to my hungry gaze.I gently blow on your nipples one at a time and marvel as they stiffen and swell with blood with the sensation of my warm breath passing over them.I'm tempted to dive right in and lick and suck on those pointed ,coral coloured gems but I have other things I want to do first .
I oh so lightly trace the the line of your now puckering arioles and you moan softly but otherwise don't move so I trace my finger down your belly to the top of your mound ,dragging the front panel of your panties down between your closed legs .Again you stir as I trace a line down the inside of your right thigh to the knee.Then back up the inside of the left ,gently pulling your knee toward me as I do ,opening your legs till your left foot comes clear of the cushions as I place your foot down on the carpet exposing your lightly tufted mons to me .I just sit for a moment and drink in the sight of the prettiest pussy I've ever seen .The delicate folds of your outer lips hiding the object of my desire,up to the little bump at the top of your slit where your clit is nestled beneath its hood.
Now comes the tricky part ; I slide two fingers down over your mons ,tracing the line of your lower lips with a feather light touch a few times ,up and down, gradually increasing pressure as I lower my mouth to your left breast and barely touch your stiff nipple with the tip of my tongue,swirling it around your puckering ariole before covering your entire nipple with my lips and gently sucking and nibbling on it .You moan once again and involentarily flex your hips up slightly to meet my caressing fingers.I look up into your face and see that you still haven't roused but must be adapting your dream to include my ministrations.I smile knowing that you are now at my mercy as long as I don't make any sudden movements to break the spell.As I continue to manipulate your pussy I begin to move from your breast up to your exposed neck ,trailing butterfly kisses the whole way.You are moaning quietly but constantly now ,your hips flexing rythmically as you dream on ,your pussy lips swelling with your bodies building desire,your juices beginning to make my fingers slide more easily over your labia as your lips part and expose your glistening inner folds ,now dripping with your womanly nectar.
I take a moment to bring my fingers to my own lips for a taste of your ambrosia and am overcome with the heady scent that is you .My cock hardens to it's full throbbing length as I now move down to feast on your now flooded hole.I move down to between your silky thighs lifting your right calf to over my shoulder and pushing your left up and out till you are spread wide and fully exposed to my lustfull gaze.
I lower my head to your dripping sex and breath in your scent deeply ,feeling the heat radiating from within you .I press my tongue flat to your pussy ,drawing it from bottom to top over your now gaping hole, savouring the taste of your delicious honey.You moan louder now and raise your hips to meet my invading tongue ,trying to press your crotch deeper into my face but I pull back slightly keeping the pressure of my tongue even and constant as I lap at your gash ,up and down I go ,drinking up every drop of your juices as they eminate from your rapidly overheating sex.I look up over your flat belly between your breasts,rising and falling as your breathing becomes deeper and look into your face .The angelic look on your face as your excitement grows in your dream state drives me to redouble my efforts . I switch from long slow up and down strokes to flicking side to side causing the tip of my nose to brush over your swollen clit peeking out from under its hood which in turn causes you to jerk your hips up sharply as you gasp and suck in your breath .I pick up the pace and alternate between long licking up and down, probing deep into your snatch on the up strokes and flicking my tongue side to side tracing along your inner lips on every second flick .Your breath comes in short gasps now as your hips thrust up rythmically to meet my probing tongue .I can tell you are getting close to orgasm now so I zero in on your clit ,using my fingers to press either side of your little love button making it to stand up stiff and proud as I wrap my lips around it and begin to suck vigourously upon it ,drawing it up into my mouth and biting gently but firmly down on it and flicking and swirling over the hard knob with a stiff tongue .You moan loudly and your breath is becomming ragged now ,your hips flexing uncontrollably causing me to have to wrap my arms around your thighs to control your movements.You're so close now ,a keening sound comming from you as you soar toward climax so I direct all my efforts to your throbbing clit , sucking it in and out of my lips fast and hard .Unbelievably ,your keening goes up an octave or two and turns into a high pitched squeal as you near orgasm making me redouble my efforts yet again,pistoning your clit in and out of my pursed lips at a blinding speed .Suddenly you let out a full blooded scream and your eyes fly open staring blankly into space as you expolde in a blinding orgasm.I choose this precise moment to raise up between your wide spread thighs,driving my throbbing cock deep into your still spasming snatch .Your legs instinctively wrap around my waist as I drive my cock in to the hilt .I hold there feeling your pussy muscles massaging my cock equisitly as I bring my lips to yours and kiss you deeply,your tongue snaking out in your passion seeking mine .The action of me driving my iron hard rod deep into you and passionately kissing you brings on a fresh wave of exctacy as it pushes you to yet another orgasm even before the first has subsided .Again you scream even as we are kissing and I begin to thrust into you ,long deep strokes ,immediately falling into a hard and fast rythmn.Again you convulse and as another orgasm rips through you causing your pussy walls to clamp down so hard on my throbbing member I am locked in place deep in your cunt.The sensation of your spasming pussy is too much for me to take and I explode in my own release ,spraying my boiling seed into you ,filling you to the brim which causes you to cum yet again ,wave upon wave of exctacy flooding your senses as you ride the crest of your climax.
I wait there above you ,my cock remaining hard as your pussy walls refuse to let it loose,till you finally begin to relax and sink back into the couch.You open your eyes to see me looking down into your very soul and I smile at you and say " good morning lover "and kiss you sweetly on the lips ....................................

Old 08-19-2001, 08:36 PM

Im not a female so no jucies flowing booody good story though. particularly for an aussie.

If the bet was to jump her bones if you win .... then take you prize.
Old 08-19-2001, 08:52 PM
Muff Diver extrodinare

Send a message via ICQ to Wombat
good on ya Big Eyes but what's this about aussies? We're not all back country yokels out here in gods own country ya know mate.
As for bedding her ..........well ,it hasn't happened yet cos she lives on the other side of the country ............but I'm on a promise

Old 08-20-2001, 08:46 AM

Cool

Not bad for one who eats roots shoots and leaves.

Tell us when you get to the burrow, furry one.