Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-22-2003, 11:06 AM

Most outrageous sexual experience

I don't know if this has been done before, apologies if it has but how about people revealing their most outrageous sexual experiences?

I will put one of mine down for starters and have quite a few more to add!

One of my most outrageous experiences was when I went in a bar that had just opened opposite where I lived in Holland. It turned out to be a gay bar and the barmaid was a large and very sexy, very attractive black transsexual. She still had a dick but had breasts and looked very very sexy, big mouth with big sensuous lips.

I chatted her up, took her back to my flat and spent a couple of hours with her, me ending up naked, stood over her on the bed, my dick in her mouth and three of her fingers up my ass. She only let me play with her nipples that night but I met her a second time...

How about you?
Old 01-22-2003, 04:34 PM
HornDawg Cowboy

Send a message via MSN to quisath Send a message via Yahoo to quisath
I did a Foursome with Grandma, Mother and Daughter in Spain. (back in 1973) It was quite satisfying and yet strange. They worked me over REAL GOOD.
Old 01-22-2003, 05:41 PM
Pixie since 9/3/2001

I once did a fivesome 3 male and 2 female and it went almost all night long, oh to be young again.
Old 01-26-2003, 06:33 AM

I had a bf who was very kinky and into group and forced sex and all that stuff; he got me a bit drunk one night and took me into a mens toilet, stood me at one of the urinals and tied my hands over my head to the cistern. I was only wearing a short black dress and hold-up stockings and he stood in the corner urinal and just watched as an assortment of guys felt me up, groped my boobs, fucked me in both holes and spunked on me. In a perverse way I really enjoyed it but since we broke up I haven't done anything like it, though I would love to pluck up the courage to go into a mens toilet on my own!
Old 01-26-2003, 12:14 PM

me and my ex did it once inside her dining room when her parents were watching tv at the living room...
Old 01-26-2003, 12:46 PM

My most outrageous sexual experience was when I shoved my own fist inside my pussy with my b/f watching. That was so sexy...
Old 01-26-2003, 05:29 PM

My then boyfriend (now husband) and I, fucked in a hotel room, while his father slept in the bed next to us. While I was being fucked every which way, trying to stifle my screams into a pillow, my husband whispered in my ear what a little slutty girl I was. I get wet just thinking about it.
Old 01-26-2003, 05:30 PM
Bongo-Beater?

Send a message via ICQ to Doomsday Send a message via AIM to Doomsday Send a message via MSN to Doomsday Send a message via Yahoo to Doomsday
The ones I am gonna have with iTriedSoHard someday
Old 01-26-2003, 05:33 PM

A g/f of mine had become fascinated about some woods she'd heard about where men went to watch couples perform in cars and couples were happy to let them watch, sometimes more.

One Saturday night after a party we plcuked up the courage to go. It was about 1:30 am. We parked up and a man came up to us and asked if we were there for some fun. We said yes and he said he only wanted to watch and new of somewhere better about a mile away. he seemd okay so we followed him in his car.

When we got there my girlfriend got out, stripped off and sat legs akimbo on our car bonnet. I begam to lick her and he got out of his car and stood rubbing himself about 2 metres away. She wanted me to enter her so i did. I asked her to suck his cock and she said she wanted to. I couldn't beleive that she started sucking him away only inches from my face as i screwed into her. I flet myself begining to cum so pulled out. I asked him if he wanted to fuck her. She said yes. We made him put a condom on and he entered her. After about ten muntes and several orgasms from her he came. i slipped back in her and she said she wanted to see me suck him. So turned on i was i allowed myslef under her direction to do as she asked. It ended with him jerking off over our faces as we had a mutual orgasm.

We never repeated it. We never had the nerve to go back. It was my only bi experience. But the dents in our car bonnet after that night always made us smile.
Old 01-27-2003, 11:36 PM

Had a fun time with my ex bf and his twin brother, didn't seem strange at all at the time but a later bf was very freaked out and I decided not to divulge to any of my later liasons. Just a nice secret I can recall when I'm alone or when my husbands eating my pussy.
Old 01-28-2003, 09:19 PM

Back when i was in high school, my best friend and I were dating these girls that were cousins. We all went to our junior prom and afterward the girls offered to pay for a hotel. Unfortunatly they only had enough money for 1 room, so we ended up in a room with 2 beds. As my girlfriend and i were having sex i looked over and my friend was watching us, his girlfriend was standing next to me offering me her tit. Needless to say what started oout as 2 teenage couples just out for some post prom sex ended in an orgy of bodies as we enjoyed each other.
Old 01-28-2003, 10:41 PM

This isnt all THAT crazy... not like some of those up there, hehe..

But I was in a 3some (sorta, but therew asnt actual sex involved so I dunno if it counts) in a stairwell of a building on campus after dark with a girl and a guy. And it was really short... but bascailly I was kissing and makeing out with teh guy while the other girl was giving him a blowjob. It was quite interesting, I must say...
Old 01-28-2003, 10:43 PM

And oh yeah, that was like maybe 3 or 4 months after my first kiss..... that little experience...
Old 01-29-2003, 10:33 AM

Another outrageous experience I have had was when I went to visit a professional mistress when I lived in Holland. First session she tied me up, gave me an enema and tortured my nipples a little bit.

Second time, she tied me up, gave me two enemas, raped me with a strap-on dildo and tortured, I mean tortured my nipples. She pit them, pinched them, put clamps on them and hung weights on them. I didn't know nipples could take so much punishment. She then put me on the floor, tied me spreadeagle between 4 poles and introduced me to the delights of golden showers!!! She then sat on my face for me to lick her clean, which, being a true gentleman, I of course did. I am now a big fan of golden showers!!

Raven18, perhaps this goes along with what you fantasy is???
Old 01-29-2003, 11:30 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Nutz
I can't compete with most of the stories. I have given and recieved oral sex in a charter bus when I was in high school......and no I wasn't in the back seat....up near the front right behind the chaperones