Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-08-2005, 04:41 PM

Me & mum part1

Me & mum part1

I was going to the bathroom when I noticed that my mum was in the shower, I asked her if I could use the bathroom, she said yes as long as I was quick, so I came in and through the shower curtain I saw the outline of my mums body, I was taking a piss but I was getting stiff while doing so, so when I finished I started wanking over the sight of my mother soaping up her gorgeous body, I had my eyes closed when my mum opened the curtain and asked me if i was finished coz she wanted to get out I had opened my eyes at that point, she then saw what I was doing and had a totally shocked look on her face, she was so shocked that she dropped the curtain away from her body.

I took in the sight of my gorgeous mother, she told me to get out, which I did I walked out with my cock in my hand wanking away I then heard my mum exit the bathroom an run into her room, I stripped myself naked and ran into her room, once again I saw her naked, she lifted the towel to try and cover herself, she started to shout at me again, but this time I went over to her and pulled the towel away from her, my hand went to her pussy and my fingers delved into the depths of her pussy, whilst I bent down and started to suck on her huge tits, I then bent her over the bed and parted her pussy with my fingers and I then slipped my cock between the folds of her pussy lips , I slid in and fucked her hard, even though she knew it was incest she didnt care anymore she was just begging for more, I then heard her say that she wanted me to fuck her in the arse so I pulled out and drove my cock into her arse (she was definatly no anal virgin), I fucked her arse hard, my balls were swinging and slapping against her pussy which seemmed to be turning her on more!.

I was starting to cum so I told her this and she pushed me back and knelt down and took my cock into her mouth and sucked on me furoiusly until I shot my spunk down her throat. that was the begining of our fucksession.

To be continued