Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.25 average. Display Modes
Old 04-30-2001, 04:49 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to rollergrl
Question any one else

I am married and found out a easy way to make my husband "work it" in bed. For those married people, sometimes sex gets....well, the same thing night after night. I recently was on line having cyber with some guy. My husband walked in and was reading over my shoulder. I thought he might be upset, but he kind of blew it off and laughed. Later that night when we went to bed, we had the best sex! It was like when I was 18 and horney as hell. We continued to have great sex for over a week! When we got back to the old routine again, I just got on line. This has really jumped started our marriage. Does anyone else have this same expierence?
Old 04-30-2001, 07:24 PM
Erect Member

Rollergrl

Not yet but I really hope to
Old 05-01-2001, 12:42 PM

Sounds like you have a very understanding husband... I know that if my wife ever saw that it would be the opposite... no sex for a week!!! if I was lucky. My wife is not very open minded when it comes to sex... she pretty much likes it one way, and as much as I try to put some spice in there she doesn't appreciate it...

What would be cool would be to cyber with your spouse during the day, if at all possible, and then meet at night... that would make for some exciting times!!!!
Old 05-01-2001, 05:04 PM

Lightbulb

Wow what a great idea!!!
Old 05-01-2001, 09:24 PM

hey glad you liked the idea... the anticipation through out the day would be amazing wouldn't it!!!!

Is there anyplace that we could chat????
Old 05-02-2001, 05:52 AM

I think it is a great idea....something about cyber just gets the blood flowing you know. As soon as you came home the clothes would be ripped off! Yum Yum!!!
Old 05-02-2001, 07:05 AM

fer sure!!! could you imagine how long the day would be, waiting every minute for the next e-mail, and what it mught say or do to you...mmmmmm!!!! it's amazing how hot cybering can get, and it really brings out the best in you as well....

The build up of passion, lust and pure ecstasy would make that night incredible....
Old 05-06-2001, 11:58 PM
seamgrvs

Yes me and my hub both cyber, and I agree it did charge the atoms!
Old 05-13-2001, 12:04 PM
tummykitten

Talking cybering rox!!

me and my fiance both cyber. sometimes in the morning i wake him up with a wee blow job but i dont let him cum, so that starts him off kinda hot under the collar. while we are at work we send each other rather x rated emails or maybe even a quick fone call and during our breaks we get online and either cyber with each other, when we tell each other what we r gonna do to each other when we get home, or else we might cyber with someone else. but the anticipation definetly gets you really worked up the whole day and bang goes all the plans for a nice dinner that night!! but what can i say?? it keeps the spice in our sex life, we might do it quite alot but we have never do the exact same thing twice (except for maybe our favourite stuff!!)
Old 05-25-2001, 07:54 PM
Loving joys

Send a message via ICQ to joys Send a message via MSN to joys Send a message via Yahoo to joys
rollergrl

My wife and I, before we got married, we cybered on irc. We were both on the same computer together chatting with other people not cybering with ourselves. This was really a turn on for both of us and we always ended up fucking. Once, she got so hot, she sat on my lap and inserted my penis in her while typing to the couple on the other end.

After we got married, the spell was lost and she can even hardly tolerate mentioning about it. I wonder, does marriage have to do anything about loosing the heat? For instance, those times she opened the subject of swinging which i immediately accepted but after being pregnant and getting married, she resigned.
Old 06-11-2001, 07:43 PM
Mind_Blowing

Agree!

Something about having another man desire me just puts my husband into overdrive. I think that after awhile you start to take for granted what you've got. ("til death do you part" that can be kindof scary sometimes, huh?)

However, I have also noticed that when I have talked to someone, I feel a bit sexier myself and I think that shows in my demeanor. The sex kitten I was before marriage starts pawing again.

And, for these guys who's wives have resigned after becoming a mommy, remember the things you did that made her feel great about herself when you were dating. Having to take care of the kids all day, wearing yogurt on your shirt for 4 hours, having your hair in a ponytail and no makeup on starts to wear on you. If you make her feel special, you may be suprised at what happens. (although I do have to say not to count on it...my *friend* emailed me and said to find his wife a piece of jewlery that would make her smile. He got it for her, she was happy for about an hour and I'm still his #1 outlet for sexual desire...)

MB
Old 06-12-2001, 11:28 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to nutworld
My wife doesnt like getting on the computer so even if I thought she might get into cyber..she wont.

Also, she doesnt get into stories and the like so for me this isnt an option to " jump-start" anything.
Old 06-20-2001, 11:15 AM
Remco

rollergrl

Hi ever done it with a dutch guy?
I'am from the Netherlands and life near Amsterdam.
would you show some more pics of your breast:-)) I love them:-))
XXXX from Remco
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mijnpenis1.jpg (63.8 KB, 1325 views)
Old 07-05-2001, 03:37 PM

Not for me, but..

Hasn't done a great deal for my sex life... apart from getting me extreamly hot under the er... collar? But I have been chatting to a lady downunder, and she seems to be having a fine old time. Seems that I have been giving her ideas... just hope her old man don't find out who she claims is to blame!
I see to be a long distant stand in for somebody a bit closer to home... oh well, can't have everything - at least I get to hear about it!
Starlight
Old 07-20-2001, 03:48 PM
Insatiable MILF

Send a message via Yahoo to JennyD
Something I haven't tried with my boyfriend. He probably wouldn't like it on my own, but maybe together. I've tried to get him to do it with me, while I'm at work and he's at home, but he says that by the time he's finished writing he's "lost the feeling". Which kinda sucks to me because I find words to be so erotic. Oh well, maybe in the future.

~Jenny

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct
way, and the only way, it does not exist." ~Friedrich Nietzsche