Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Site News > Sex News
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-12-2004, 12:44 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Drunk Dozes Off in Sex Shop, Sparks Alert

Wed Oct 6, 9:23 AM ET Oddly Enough - Reuters

BERLIN (Reuters) - A German man got more excitement than he bargained for in a sex shop when he dozed off in a video booth, got locked in overnight and was mistaken for a burglar by police as he tried to get out, authorities said on Tuesday.

"He'd had rather a lot to drink and had gone in to enjoy himself," said a spokesman for police in the southwestern city of Mannheim. "Seemingly the effects of the alcohol proved the strongest stimulus though. He fell asleep."

When the 50-year-old woke up in the dark inside the closed sex emporium, he struggled in vain to get out, only to set off the shop's alarms and alert police, who soon arrived.

"The officers initially thought he was a burglar," the spokesman said. "But he managed to provide them with proof that he was telling the truth."
Old 10-19-2004, 09:38 AM
is not this trim anymore!

Must've been quite compelling proof. I guess it makes sense though...burglars don't usually break in to leave stuff behind.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.