Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-11-2003, 05:23 PM

Tounge Rings -- Any advice Please?

Thinking about gettiny my tounge pierced soon.. Was wondering if anyone had any thoughts about them... How long till I can eat .. drink beer? and Uhm put it too good use with my gf?

Any advise would be great! -

thanks alot
Old 03-12-2003, 01:33 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to huntersgirl
I thought this might help. I have been doing some research on piercings and this is one of the better sites that I have found. There is a message board that is searchable and lots of info on tongue piercing.

http://www.tribalectic.com/Home.asp
Old 03-13-2003, 06:32 PM

Send a message via AIM to DragonLady
My only advice is make sure you really want one.. And make sure the person who is doing it has credintals.. and that they know where to poke you...

My girl friend got hers done and they hit a major nerve.. She has no taste what so ever.. So from what I understand there is only a certain part of the tongue that can be peirce with out damage...

I'm not trying to tell you not to just make sure you want to do this ... And I hope either way YOu like it.. ( it is kinda cool)
Old 03-13-2003, 11:09 PM
Jay's Babe

Send a message via Yahoo to Vintage Vixen
I went with my daughter when she got hers done and i told her from the start if you are good at what you do lol don't get it pierced .....people seem to think you give better head if tounge is pierced.....NOT!!!! Gettin it pierced isn't DOES NOT mean you will give better head.But what do i know lol i'm only 42

Old 03-14-2003, 03:51 AM
The Pimp-Hued Hillbilly

Send a message via AIM to Uncle Silky Send a message via MSN to Uncle Silky Send a message via Yahoo to Uncle Silky
*arches eyebrow*
Old 03-14-2003, 12:33 PM
Multi-Sexual

oooooooouch.... i can't do peircings. I don't even have my ears done. I'd LIKE to, but I just can't stand the brief pain, and I get infected too easily. Tongue though? Ouch for me!

Vaginal peircing would be the worst for me, followed closely by nipple, then tongue. -sighs- I am SUCH a wimp.
Old 03-14-2003, 01:38 PM

Send a message via AIM to DragonLady
I would like to get my belly button peirced but thats not going to happen till my tummy is flat
Old 03-14-2003, 04:49 PM
Magic Clit

Send a message via Yahoo to TinkerBell69
Ive had my tongue pierced since my 18th birthday (my pressie from my mom), shortly after, my bf got his done too.

Ive had my belly and lip pierced, and besides the risks and swelling, your tongue seems to be the easiest.

Apart from the initial lisping and not eating properly for a week, its all right.

You can eat and drink as soon as you feel you can.

I was smoking as soon as i got out of the piercing place, and had an alcoholic drink the day after. You might want to stay away from vinegar and stuff like that.

Another thing i noticed, fizzy juice doesnt seem to help the healing.

Anything you eat in the first two weeks of having it done will colour your tongue, so avoid crisps etc as they make your tongue look infected.

As for going down on someone:

I have to take mine out sometimes when I go down on him as it sometimes gets in the way and hurts him.

When he goes down on me he doesnt use his tongue bar, and when he does, he says i stop responding. It also hurts sometimes.

But I would recommend getting it done, cos its always something to play with!

I didn't say it was your fault. I said I was going to blame you.

Old 03-15-2003, 12:37 AM
The Pimp-Hued Hillbilly

Send a message via AIM to Uncle Silky Send a message via MSN to Uncle Silky Send a message via Yahoo to Uncle Silky
...but you can avoid every single risk by abstaining from mosta the things Tinkerbell mentioned for a coupla weeks, including oral sex, which is a definite no-no under any circumstances for AT LEAST two weeks. but if you must indulge in the others, keep a non-alcoholic mouthwash mix handy, half-water and half-mouthwash, for a thorough cleansing after every smoke, meal, and any drink that isn't water. it's also best to avoid excessive playing and tugging at the stud for the first week at the very least. why aggravate a wound if it isn't necessary? the best advice i can give anybody considering a tongue piercing is this: crushed ice. for the first 3-5 days, if at all possible, carry around a large cup of crushed ice and keep it in your mouth every chance you get. not only will it help ease any pain you might feel, it'll keep the swelling at bay and do wonders for yer healing. anti-inflammatories can help, too, but aren't really an issue if you can get ice. and if ya can't, i suggest you leave Hell now. the rent is outrageous.

incidentally, it should be noted and appreciated that tongue piercings are a decided dental hazard. the normal wear and tear, excluding the added damage of frequent playing with the stud, chips away the enamel on yer teeth over time, making them susceptible to needless decay. just sumthin you should take into consideration.

pain-wise, if that's even a concern, the tongue is unlike nearly every other piercing you can get in that it isn't even really a piercing in the traidtional sense. the tongue being a muscle, the only piercing involved occurs in the top and bottom layers of the tongue's external surface. otherwise, the needle simply passes between the striations, or strands, of muscle with no discernable injury done. this, naturally, produces far less discomfort and allows a rapid healing time, so long as you follow all the aftercare instructions listed above, of course.

so there ya go. ask if ya have any other questions or concerns.
Old 03-22-2003, 12:23 PM
Magic Clit

Send a message via Yahoo to TinkerBell69
Yea!!! What ^^he^^ said!!!!

I didn't say it was your fault. I said I was going to blame you.