Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-19-2002, 11:53 AM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
Shared Desires Meet

The teaser for my new story...more to come...

He was walking down the hotel hallway a bag in his hand, not yet believing he was going to do this. Time comes in everyone’s life that you just have to step up to the plate and swing at the one you want. Jason wanted her. He met her online, first just as acquaintances at the same chat room, then the PM’s, and lastly the private chats again and again. They talked and talked, they traded pictures, some with clothes some without. Then they talked of meeting, both of them were single and not finding anyone out there with their desires. She on the surface was a dominating female just waiting to burst out and control someone. He on the other hand seemed to fit the bill perfectly as the submissive tie-me down male. The conversations between them kept going and they found that sometimes the switching is good; you can get in the mood where you need to take what you want or need to be taken.

So that is where he was approaching the door he knew this woman was behind. Knowing that within minutes there would be neither clothes on his body nor any on her. The talking would be little at first she made it clear when he talked to her this morning this was a time when she needed to be taken to the edge and then just taken, again and again. He got to the numbered door and was ready to knock but remembered no knock...just open the door with his key, barge in and begin to get to know her…and know her.
Old 09-19-2002, 01:16 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
Part 1

He slid his key in and took a deep breathe. He opened the door onto a dimly lit room. Jason timidly peaked around the door and thought to himself, no take charge. So he dropped his bag, closed the door and walked in the room. Only a small table lamp lit the room, the drab curtains were closed and blocking out all the light of the evening. He walked around the corner and there she was, in the bed under the covers.

Her name was Tami and she looked up at him and smiled, giving a quick “Hi”. Jason did what he had wanted to do since the first time he had talked to her. He kissed her, kissed her like she was the last person whose lips his would ever touch. The charge was as expected and he had to break it or else he would fall under a spell and he knew that they both wanted something tonight that must be played out. The code words were worked out and they both knew they would not be needed. Jason decided to start the play that they had typed so many times.

He stepped back from the bed, she looked disappointingly at him but then he spoke, “Tami, you need to stand up and make me as naked as you”.

She looked up at him as if not believing that what she wanted, what they both wanted, was really going to come about. She stood up the sheet taking its time to come off her body. She looked up at him, but he was smiling, looking at her womanly body, not the body of a girl, but of a woman. He took her all in, the pictures where but just a shadow of her and he could feel himself getting harder within his pants as his gaze faded to her eyes and say the lust and longing hiding in there. He took her by the arms as she reached for his belt; he knew that was where she would start. He had to kiss her while she undid his pants and kissed around her mouth both of them breathing hard. He kicked off his shoes and she was already pulling down his pants and boxers in one fell drop, his cock plopping down within inches from her face. Jason stepped out of his pants and lifted his arms removing his own shirt as he wanted her to stay crouched in front of him. She reached out with her hand and took his cock in it. Tami brought it close to her mouth and licked the tip of it, tasting the drop of pre-cum that was already there.

That was what Jason was waiting for and he stepped back taking the new found toy away from her. Now make this time what they both wanted it to be.

“Get on the bed, I didn’t say you could lick my cock, that was just bad”, Jason suddenly blurted out. He looked down though and where one would expect shock instead there was a small grin showing nothing but pleasure on her face.

She stood up and began to sit on the bed and he waved his finger at her and she smiled and instead crawled on the bed her ass held high. Jason stood there for a minute admiring the womanly ass that was upturned at him and new his smile was about to break his face.

“You have been bad, for years you’ve been bad with no punishment”, Jason taunted.

“Yes”, her small voice came in response.

He came up to the edge of the bed and stood directly behind her, his warm cock touching one of her ass cheeks. He touched the other cheek and gently rubbed it roundness, slightly squeezing as his hand moved around. He could feel her relaxing trying to push back on his cock that was touching her, wanting to feel more of it. When he felt her move back he brought his hand up and circled it around and it landed back on her ass with a loud “smack”. The feeling brought her around and she wiggled and made a noise that he knew only as pleasure. He looked down and saw the rising imprint of his hand and was disappointed it wasn’t redder and brought his hand down again. This time her ass shook back and forth and he knew this was only the tease.

Jason moved down now and gave the newly made mark a gentle kiss. He kissed right where the mark was hottest and moved his lips around not leaving any spot untouched. He moved his lips closer to between the cheeks and nuzzled his nose in a little and gave a big breath that caught her damp lips and she moaned slightly.

Jason stood up and she looked back at him. “Now come over here and suck my dick for me you lovely girl”, and with that she moved around on her knees.

He stood in front of her and she took his cock in her hands. Her eyes looked up at him and she saw the smile in them and loved it. She greedily took his cock in her mouth and began to lick the head. She moved her tongue to the bottom and worked some magic making him shiver and let out a long breathe. She brought her hand down and took his sack in her hands and began to play with it as her mouth took most of him within. She moved her tongue around like it was born to wrap around Jason’s cock. He wanted to grab her head and just fuck her mouth, but he left her to do what he knew she could do on her own. His hands though were not happy doing anything. So he brought his fingers up to his mouth and licked his index finger coating it with saliva. He reached his long arms back across Tami’s body and rubbed his finger between her cheeks and let the first knuckle pop into her puckering hole.

She moaned on his cock and the vibrations sent him shivering once again. He wiggled his finger around as her ass moved back and forth with him. She had quickened her movements on his cock now and the day’s anticipation was leaving him ready to go off soon. He popped another knuckle into her anus and wiggled his finger in her a bit. His thoughts of what he was doing to her was fading quickly as he felt himself get close as she took most of him into her mouth and her hand wrapped around his cock and began to pump. He was ready to blow and told called out to her that he was going to cum hard in her mouth. She nodded her head lightly and sucked on him harder. His hips suddenly wanted to lock and she pumped her hand fast taking his semen into her mouth. He could hear her swallowing as his head went back and he called a yes to whomever could hear for miles. He cock jerked and emptied and she let it fall out of her mouth. She was licking her lips and smiling up at him. He put his finger under her chin and brought her face to his. Jason kissed her deeply on the lips and looked her in the eyes and said “Hi”.
Old 09-19-2002, 01:48 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Hi.........................;)

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 09-19-2002, 02:11 PM
Cynic Emeritus

Pretty good STO.
Looking forward to more.

CK

"Women, you can't live with them ... pass the beer nuts." - Norm Peterson (George Wednt) on Cheers

"Sometimes you just have to say, what the fuck." - Tom Cruise in Risky Business

"It tastes so good. Once it hits your lips." - Frank the Tank in Old School
Old 09-19-2002, 02:16 PM
Missing Member

STO, this was almost like reliving a point in my past....only difference is, we only talked one night and I was the one who drove to meet him at his hotel. Mmm, that was fun! GREAT REMINDER!

Your writing is unbelievably sexy.
Old 09-19-2002, 06:28 PM
the Lusty Wench

Skip - you're such a big tease - great story you've got going!! j
Old 02-17-2003, 11:16 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Bumping faves........so everyone can enjoy

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas