Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-30-2002, 09:38 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
The lovely demoness sits on my lap pushing my cock down till it resides just against her lips. She leans back against me and I put my arms around her and begin to massage her breasts. She grabs my hand and pushes with me in circles around her nipples that are wanting free of their shirt. She wiggles her ass and my cock throbs against her. As it pulses it parts her lips slightly and opens the juices of before. The wetness of her drips on my cock and I pulse all the more. She moves up slightly and I get her meaning and shift myself back. The wetness grabs the head of my cock and I move foward and glide into her. She gasps slightly as my cock moves into her under her skirt and she leans back again and moves her hips only slightly as we wathc the games around us unfold.
Old 10-01-2002, 02:19 AM

Send a message via AIM to aflyerfan Send a message via Yahoo to aflyerfan
Well apparantly my girl on the deck has passed out,so I take the cuffs off her and start cruising the party looking for someone who is ready to let this officer slap the cuffs on them. I know who I am looking for but she didnt tell me what she is wearing. I am looking for the lady with red hair,I have seen her before and I think tonight is my chance to have her. I wonder if I should play it cool and hope she comes to me or just spot her and whisper in her ear how long I have wanted her and guide her upstairs,kiss her softly and handcuff her to the bedpost. I must find this women named Lixy.....
Old 10-01-2002, 03:48 AM
Everybody Stretch!

I stand up before I have the chance to take my shot and lean back into the sheik's body. I turn my head towards him and look him directly in his eyes. I lower my head in a slight nod and say, "I think I do sir, but you might want to explain the rules to our onlookers. I see we have aquired a crowd we hadn't expected and I know they must be curious as to why we choose to play a game of skill instead of just taking what we desire!"

"I have the table, as you were not here for the break. Since I made several balls of both high and low I get choice on my next shot. I choose the big balls. I am calling the ten ball in the corner pocket," I say and I point my cue at the upper right corner pocket, (feeling somewhat like Babe Ruth as he pointed his bat to the stands in right field). I take the chalk from the table ledge and glide my hand up to the tip of my cue and chalk the tip as I look out over the audience and listen as Coach explains the rules.

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 10-01-2002, 09:10 AM
Cynic Emeritus

"OK, well I here are the rules," the thought spinning in my head as I am making them up as we go.
"With each shot made, the person who makes that shot, gets to direct the other person to do something with someone else in the room including the shotmaker. The winner of the game then gets to lay on the pool table and whatever happens with whoever in the room, happens. It's a total orgy for the winner."

Seeing Lixy has made her first few shots, we are all waiting in anticipation for her first direction ...

"Women, you can't live with them ... pass the beer nuts." - Norm Peterson (George Wednt) on Cheers

"Sometimes you just have to say, what the fuck." - Tom Cruise in Risky Business

"It tastes so good. Once it hits your lips." - Frank the Tank in Old School
Old 10-01-2002, 09:40 AM

Hmmmm, now this makes for an interesting delimna .... being a total "control freak" every instinct in my body tells me to leave this room NOW!!! Someone else being in charge of my sexual decisions, well that's even more of a hot button for me!

I think I'd be safe with Lixy's choices, though there is always an element of surprize that has to be factored in .... But Coach, well in this, he's an unknown element .... if it's just something he wants me to do for him, well I can probably live with that, even if he were to ask me to do something I wasn't as comfortable with, but he may feel inclined to be getting even in some other way.

I'm wondering if there is a way to take back some of the control I have lost here.....

I build up my courage and speak up ....

"OK, let's just get something straight here, you believe that you two get to be puppet masters for the rest of the group .... I think there needs to be a few qualifiers here .... like, when a shot is made, the person making the shot can request a specific act or a specific person ... but not both, and when you request a specific person, they get to choose whom and what they do that they are comfortable with. That way everyone should be comfortable with this game and it's outcome. Does everyone agree?"

I look around and see nods and hear a general tone of consent ... Coach looks a bit disappointed, he looks in my eyes and sees that without my addition to the rules, well .... I'd be out of there, and maybe others as well. He nods and so does Lixy.
Old 10-01-2002, 11:18 AM
Everybody Stretch!

I was about to make my decision but suddenly I hear Jaida call for everyones attention. In an accusing manner she claims that Coach and I are proposing to be puppet masters. I never felt this need for control but thought Coach did a great job of trying to include the masses of onlookers that for no apparent reason suddenly showed up in the game room. This was to have been a lesser performance. A more intimate game to turn the tides. But unexplicably we had an audience. I am still not sure why everyone followed us in the first place. It's as if they had an invitation and I know Coach or Prophet or myself didn't invite them as we passed everyone to come down here. Coach had to make some rules to include them.

I listen to Jaida's addendum to the rules and as I watch Coach nod I feel myself doing the same. All the while I am thinking that the addition to the rules cancel the other out. To request a specific act OR a specific person, but not both. Hmmmmmmm? If I selected an act it would then just be left in the air till another shot was made but if I selected a person, according to Jaida's rules, then THEY get to choose the person they want and what they want to do with them. These rules totally take away from the principal. If a shot is made and an act is requested and then another shot is made and a person selected.....what happens to the act selected previously? Because according to Jaida the person selected chooses a person and an act. Holy Shit this is getting too complicated, I think to myself!

"Well, although I seemingly agreed initially Jaida, I have to say this now. The rules you added clearly have not been thought through. They make no sense. So lets just say this and it will satisfy both rule makers. The shot maker get's to choose a person and an act. That person chooses his/her prey and performs the act specified. Clear and simple! Otherwise this game is moot. In the end, the winner will indeed take the table and the orgy will begin. Does this satisfy everyone?"

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 10-01-2002, 11:26 AM
Cynic Emeritus

I stand in front of the pool table and exclaim, "Silence!"
As much fun as it is to argue about the rules, I think the game is that much more fun. I look lustily to Lixy and indicate that it is her choice for the sexual act and partner that she chooses.

Suddenly from out of nowhere, Lixy's Lady Godiva wig comes flying from up the stairs. Someone in the back of the crowd tosses it onto the pool table. I pick it up and place it ontop of Lixy's head. She must have left it upstairs earlier. I think the wig has gone through much since she last had it on. Interestingly, the blond wig is sticky and has some twigs and leaves on it.

Now back as Lady Godiva, Lixy peers around the room for a victim ...

"Women, you can't live with them ... pass the beer nuts." - Norm Peterson (George Wednt) on Cheers

Old 10-01-2002, 11:51 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Hating to be interrupted by petty squabbling while quietly enjoying a damn good ride............

Lixy/Godiva peers through the room for her chosen one...I take the opportunity to remind the guests that there are plenty of activities upstairs and in the graveyard to participate in. "If you don't like playing dirty pool then I think you can find someone ....er I mean something upstairs to suit your fancy" I said pointing towards the basement door. "That being said.....anyone care to make a side bet??"

"Ok Lixy......pick your pleasure" I say with a !

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 10-01-2002, 12:21 PM
~figment of imagination~

After the men finish putting up the outside inflatable toys I decide it is time to head back inside to inform all of my guests. I hear a buzz through the crowd of some tension in the basement. Well, I will be damned not even a few hours into the party and a buzz kill. Not knowing really what is going on I head downstairs and see my Sheik in the middle. "Damn that" I say marching towards him. Grabbing his hand I say abruptly, "You will come with me right this instance mister." Like a deer in the headlights he follows. Leading him upstairs I inform him that I desperately need him. Grinning he agrees. We head to my bedroom and close the door behind us. With a quick flick of the lock I begin to undress this sexy man in front of me. I can see he is becoming aroused by the delicate touches of my fingers as I remove his entire costume. Then taking his strong hand in mine I lead him to the master bathroom. I close and lock the door it behind us. Then bending over I start the shower.
Old 10-01-2002, 12:34 PM
Cynic Emeritus

Being pulled from out of the crowd and up the stairs startles then excites me. As I am being pulled by my arm, I stare back at the pool table where Lixy is waiting and I give her a look to follow upstairs.

Standing in the shower, I remove the remaining peices of Summer's costume, her tits are perky and the nipples are standing like little rosebuds, just waiting to be licked and sucked. She steps into the shower, when I hear in the bedroom ...

Old 10-01-2002, 01:44 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Laughing at the sight of Summer maneuvering CK from the game, I turn to Prophet and wink. "This game is about to end," I say.

I proceed to point and call out balls numerically. They swish into the called pockets as fast as I can shoot them. I walk around the table and chalk my cue as I line up my next shot. At last I am to the eight ball which I purposely left in the middle of the table. I call a complicated triple bank shot in the side pocket. I shoot the cueball into the eight ball and it hits the upper rail, glances off and back towards me. It hits to the left of the lower left pocket. It banks to the right of the lower left pocket and out directly towards the right side pocket. It eases slowly close to the pocket but stops just short of dropping in. A sigh comes from the onlookers. I again look at Prophet, wink, and tip my hip into the table. The eight ball sinks and the crowd laughs!

I smile and take a cutesy bow and put the cue stick on the table. I round the table and take Prophets arm. "We have won. Whatever is our prize?" I ask.

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 10-01-2002, 02:01 PM

Send a message via AIM to aflyerfan Send a message via Yahoo to aflyerfan
Damn it looks like the one I covet is going off with another again. I pop open another one and go out to the deck to check on my wench. She is still not responding,she must have been drinking before. I must go and find Godiva,oh excuse me I wasnt paying attention I am officer Dick and you are....
Old 10-01-2002, 02:01 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Applauding I stand up and cheer ...knowing that I bet on Lixy all along
I stroll upstairs and into that master bedroom I can hear the water running so I stroll into the bathroom hollering," hey Summer do you have more ice somewhere?" I peep into the partially opened bathroom door and spot CK's sexxxy ass pressed up against the shower doors and can barely make out a figure, which must be Summer, on her knees before him.....she does not answer me..... hmmmm such a polite girl......not talking with her mouth full.....I turn and head out to check the extra freezer, stopping by the basementto get Spidey to come help me.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 10-01-2002, 02:36 PM

Well I guess it just goes to show that I'm rotten at off-the-cuff rules, and when I'm distracted, even more so. Wish I knew how to apologize to everyone, but things kind of snowballed and I'm grateful that our hostess and Lixy have provided a leveling effect for all the other party guests.

Like many of the rest of the group, I wander up to the new play areas that our hostess has provided, but I'm subduing that wild child for the moment and sit to watch what is happening around me.
Old 10-01-2002, 02:45 PM
~figment of imagination~

After I have finished washing Coach up so to speak. He hops out of the shower and leaves me. Surely to go catch back up with Lixy.
I grab the shampoo bottle and begin to wash my hair. As the water rinses away the suds my mind drifts. Slowly I began to think of these shower pics of a handsome man from Pixies. Oh how I longed to get on the computer to see them again. I knew now wasn't the time as I took the soap and proceeded to suds up my entire body. "Good thing I don't have to scrub to hard to get the glowing powder off my body" I say to myself. I finish rinsing and step out of the shower to see my Genie Costume still where I placed it earlier. Excited to see it I towel off quickly. Slowly I slip back into the Genie costume and stroll back down to the party.