Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-18-2002, 02:13 AM

Send a message via AIM to RUMFUN13
Vouyer

I dated the same girl through college. Her name was Jenny and she was very pretty, cheerleader co-ed the whole thing. I played baseball and we we like one of those campus couples that always end in the year books. She was sweet, to sweet in alot of ways.

It took me for ever to get in her pants and then the rest of the relationship trying to get her to let her hair down and enjoy it.

I'll admit I had a couple of side flings, mainly out of frustration. She was so sexually conservative that I never expected her to cheat on me. Sex didn't seem that big a deal to her.

ANyway that idea left my head forever when I left town for a offseason baseball seminar. Jenny knew I was going, and could have gone, but she had the University Basketball program that evening and was required to attend.

So the team left for the seminar which was a 3 drive to Chicago. We got about halfway into the trip and it began to snow heavily. The driver said that roads ahead were closed and we were going to have to turn back.

We got back in town and I figured Jenny was out with the girls having a beer after the program, so I stopped with the boys and had a couple.
The snow was really coming down so I decided to head for our apartment. I couldn't get a parking spot near the apt. so I parked a block away. The wind was howling and I could hardly see but I made it through our alley to our back door.

I was surprised to find it unlocked and silently cursed at Jen for not checking it. I stepped in and heard voices. Now I thought we might be getting burglarized so i slowly snuck in.

I snuck through the kitchen and could clearly hear moans of pleasure and kind of smirked thinking she had left the TV on to.

But when I looked into the living room I almost fell down. Jenny was naked, spread eagle over our coffee table with a tall black behind her. The black guy was naked to and had his back to me.

I moved around to the pantry where I could see them more clearly. I rcognized the black as Tony Martin a guy on the schools B-Ball team. He had always been super nice to me and now I could see why.

Tony had his very long cock in his hand and was inching into Jenny's pussy, ever so slowly. Jen was trembling and moaning and wresting her hand on his hip so she could adjust to his size as he entered her.

Tony was really talking to her too. I heard him say "Baby you sucked this dick so sweet,I'm gonna pay you back and make this pussy hum" When he spoke like that Jenny would raise her ass slightly and moan. Tony would then push further in until he was deep inside of her and his balls were lying on her clit.

I guess Jen got adjusted to his size because he began to stroke in and out and she followed suit. She was moaning and begging like I had never heard.

Tony told her that he could not last long because she was so tight. Jenny asked him not to cum inside of her and he said he wouldn't and he began to jackhammer his cock full stroke deep in her pussy. Jenny was screaming and grunting and then her face contorted like I'd never scene and she bit into his shoulder. Tony's ass began to spasm and I could tell he was about to cum. He "Oh shit baby I gotta pull out I'm gonna blow" but Jenny grabbed his hips and screamed at the top of her lungs " NO NO OH OH GOD PLEASE DONT STOP OH OH FUCK OH FUCK IIIII CUMMMMING" Tony really pounded and screamed and I could tell he was filling her pussy up because it was leaking out of her when he nade his last few stroke.

Tony pulled out and put his cock on Jen's lips and she sucked and licked it gently. Jen then got up and went to the bath room and Tony began getting dressed. When he was dressed I snuck out the back and walked around to the front. The front door was open so shook the handle a few times like I was unlocking it and looked in and saw Tony running out the back door. I laughed and went in.

I went to the bathroom door and knocked and said in a quiet deep voice "Again". Jenny said "My god, are you kidding" She stepped out and went white when she saw me. Uh Uh when did you get here, while she looked around for Tony.

"Trip got cancelled" as I reached for her pussy, she tried to step back but I got her and slid a finger in. She was sloppy and loose but I said "Ready for me huh" SHe stammered and I said c'mon Jen, to I gotta be on the basketball team to get any. She looked stunned. But I laid her on the bed, took off my pants and put my rock hard cock on her lips. She took it in and I spread her legs, moved around and reclaimed my place. Gooey and looser though she was we had the best fuck ever. The ones after were way improved as well.

She didn't see Tony again and I quit fucking around. Jen had needed to be turned out and Tony had done the service for me. She wanted to fuck three times a day and we did almost, until jobs split us apart.
When the bible is a bottle, and the hardwood floor is home, where morning comes twice a day or not at all. If I break in two will you put me back together. If this puzzles figured out will you still be around

Unc. Tupelo