Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-20-2007, 02:46 AM
Recycled Virgin

Airport Tryst

Airport Tryst
By:lusty1
February 19, 2007
Just when I think I've adjusted to our relationship and the limitations that bind us, something happens to show me, once again, that dating a married man is never going to be easy. Being cautious in every moment we can steal together has become second nature to us both. I've gotten used to spending hardly any time with you and of never being able to make definite plans. I know phone calls are rare and that our e-mails to each other are our main form of communication by necessity.That's why I was so surprised by our little airport tryst when I came back from L.A.
You know me...I loved every lustful second of it, but I have to admit I was surprised that you weren't more concerned about our being seen together. Let's face it, if someone would have come into that restroom, there was NO WAY that we could have explained the situation away! We were standing there, basically naked, and we were making love AT YOUR JOB!
I can't believe we took that kind of risk, but I know that the risk is one of the reasons I was so turned on. Well, that and you know how excited I get just being able to spend time with you. I hadn't seen you in almost 10 days so you know there was no way that I was going to turn down an opportunity to have your cock buried inside my lonely pussy. Besides, at the airport the risk is of a different type than what we usually have to concern ourselves with, and if YOU were willing to take the chance, I'm always game!
I couldn't believe that we were actually going to be able to spend time together after you met me at the airport! Our little "quickie" had my blood moving to all the right places, and since you had several hours to spare, I wanted to find a motel as quickly as possible. I wanted to be able to relax and spend some quality time with you. I loved being held in your arms, to touch and be touched by you and then having it culminate in slow, passionate lovemaking. You always made me feel so special, your kisses and caresses never failing to arouse me.
The motel was near the airport, just as I had hoped. I know it sounds silly, but even the extra five or ten minutes that I have with you makes a difference . When we walked into the room, it could have been a mansion or a hovel, it made no difference to me. As long as I was here with you, nothing else mattered.
I closed and locked the door, then turned and met your gaze. The heat I saw radiating within you took my breath away. It was all I could do to keep from trembling, as your lips pressed hotly against my neck. As I sighed deeply, I felt as if my body was about to erupt into flames from the fire you lit deep within me.
I turned and my lips found yours, our bodies pressing together like 2 pieces to a puzzle. My hands found purchase at the waistband of your slacks and I began to unbutton, then unzip them, eager to touch you like I so often fantasized.
As I pushed your slacks down below your straining cock, I wrapped my soft hand around your shaft, and squeezed firmly. I knew you enjoyed my touch when a soft moan escaped your lips. Knowing just what your body craved, I gently cupped your balls and sank down to my knees. As my tongue began to lavish attention to the oh-so-sensitive glans of your thick rod, your hands wrapped themselves in my hair, using it for leverage. You began a slow slide in and out between my swollen lips, eventually pushing far enough inside my hot mouth pussy that your cock penetrated the tight confines of my throat.
As I felt your pace quicken, I relaxed the muscles of my throat, preparing for the torrent of cum that I knew you were preparing to spew forth. You had other ideas though. Your pace began to slow, then stop, and you coaxed me to my feet. You held my hand as you led me to the bed. With much practiced skill, you began removing my clothing piece by piece. When you had taken off the last thing that stood between you and the object you were seeking, it was your turn to fall to your knees and lavish sensual oral attention on my bald , wet pussy.
With the skill gained by repeatedly performing a task that one thoroughly enjoys, you began the journey of renewed discovery of the sweet, slick terrain of my pussy. Using only your agile tongue to arouse my desire, you licked and sucked my pussy lips and clit until you had me writhing with desire. Sucking my stiff, engorged clit into your mouth, then slashing your tongue rapidly from one side and then to the other quickly had me begging you make love to me. I whispered my desire for you, told you how much I needed you inside my wet, tight love canal when I came.
You enjoyed bringing me so near to orgasm with your mouth, but you, too, needed to feel my moist tunnel wrapped around your stiffness- my hot, slick cunny lips caressing your steely cock. It had been far too long since you had felt the flesh- to -flesh union of your body with mine. Without wasting even a precious moment, our bodies melded, entwined and became one.
As we rocked together, your hard cock delving smoothly into my molten core, our lips again met in a passionate kiss, our need and desire multiplied ten-fold by the recent absence and denial. The world became just you and I, our bodies working in unison and culminating in mutual release.As so rarely happens, our orgasms overtook us simultaneously, your cock pumping rope after rope of your hot seed deep into the steamy confines of my love box. My pussy contracted and convulsed, squeezing and massaging your pulsing rod -drawing every last drop of your precious fluid into my thirsting body.
When our heartbeats had returned to nearly normal, we still had made no move to separate. Your semi-erect cock was still at my entrance, bathed in the olio of our sexual release. I held very still, for fear of waking and discovering this was but a dream. We looked into each others eyes, kissed tenderly and finally ended the union of our bodies, but not the union of our hearts and minds. As we lay together tenderly, my head upon your broad chest, we thought ahead until next time, to ease the pain of parting.

"A snarl, a sneer and a whip that stings...these are a few of my FAVORITE things!"