Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-07-2003, 04:56 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Everytime I see you I think that surely it must wear off a bit ... that feeling of gut deep anxious anticipation .... but lately, it seems to be intensifying ... nights when I get to see you ... well they just can't come quick enough .... when I get an email from you, I feel that tingle of excitement rush through my body, when I read your words of desire, my body heats and throbs and I feel the way you'd touch me if you were there with me.

Party with several friends tonight, I like my friends a lot, I like being with them, but still .... I'd rather spend the time with just the two of us, feel you kissing me deeply .... feel your lips as you nuzzle against my neck and nibble on my ear ... tingly all over with the sensation of it. Wanting the touch of your hands on my breasts, tugging at my nipples, pushing them free of the sexy bra I'll wear for you to see briefly before you remove it.

Need to feel you pushing into me, stretching me to take you in and the deep driving thrust of our mutual excitement. Rather skip the party, but we won't .... needs and wants will have to wait a few more hours.
Old 01-16-2003, 02:02 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Party was fun, afterwards was .....fantastically fullfilling fucking!!! barely got the front door closed before you were frantically pulling my clothes off, didn't make it to getting them all off .... you pushing the crotch of my panties out of the way, your pants still pooled around your feet, your shirt half on and half off... my back to the door and grateful for your strong back as I leaned on a combination of you and the door to get in the right angle ... if anyone walked by my door, they were left in no doubt about what we were doing on the other side of it!!!!

I'm getting wet all over again just in the remembering ..... You sliding in and out, one of your hands holding me from behind - a finger sliding in and out of my butt in time with you fucking me .....

You kissing me deeply, lifting me high and sucking hard and long on my nipples, biting at me there and in other places .... the urgency of our need making us a bit rough with each other and finding more pleasure because of it!
Old 01-17-2003, 08:12 AM
Member of weird club

Keep going Fzzy. You write so wonderfully, hot, sexy,very hot oh already said that. I can't say it enough YOU HAVE A TALENT. Thank you for the wonderful stories.
Old 01-19-2003, 10:01 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Kleclere -- thank you for being so vocal in your appreciation .... I love hearing your comments! --- I promise, I'll add another entry or two soon .... this one kind of comes on me suddenly when I write in it.
Old 01-20-2003, 09:43 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Feel like we've been on different wave lengths lately, don't like that at all, but know people don't always see things the same .... just hung up from talking with you, miss you sooo much!!! Happy that you are still planning to see me this weekend - not sure I'll want to leave the house .... NOTE to self ... stock up on quick foods from the store on Thursday or Friday on my way home from work.

Still hear your voice ringing in my ears as I lay down and pull out my toys .... thinking of being with you sometimes just makes me feel SOOOO HORNEY!!!! - need to find release!
Old 01-26-2003, 10:04 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Waving goodbye .... barely able to stand, my leg muscles are all quivery after all of the tensing and holding the muscles tense before release.... You arrived Friday night, left Sunday evening and inbetween we never left my place, ventured into the kitchen a time or two, opened the door for the pizza delivery guy once and spent a fair amount of time in the shower/tub. I am always amazed at your wanting to be with me, to be near me, to be inside of me, to be tasting me ... drinking from me! The tail lights of your car are now out of site and I walk slowly back into my place. Sit on the couch and almost immediately hear the phone ringing, smile because it has been amazingly quiet the whole time of your visit .... "hello" "hi there darlin' .... I'm missing you already! - how 'bout we meet somewhere in the middle on Wednesday night and have dinner together?" I smile, nod and then get out the "yes, I'd love that!" I hear the smile in your words in return as we talk for a few minutes before you hang up.

I smile at how wonderful I find you, and at the memory of you standing over me - me naked and tied spread eagle on the bed and you fully clothed with that "tickler" thing in your hand ... you then set it down long enough to apply the nipple nooses and tighten them down .... REALLY tight, me squirming as much as I could and you then lightly hitting me with the tickler, strategically placed hits .... hits that left me aching and throbbing and wanting the feel of you inside of me SOOOOO VERY MUCH! And then you letting me feel you inside me .... can't wait til we get to play that game again!