Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Gay Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-22-2003, 08:10 AM

Send a message via ICQ to joenj Send a message via Yahoo to joenj
A New Experience

My ex wife and I had been into swinging a few months when we got a letter from another couple that lived really close. They sounded nice and we made plans to meet them on Saturday night at our house. We had seen pictures of them, so no surprises when they arrived. She was short and had a cute figure....he was short and not a bad looking guy.

We were sitting on the living room floor drinking and comparing stories when someone suggested we play strip poker. Everyone agreed that that sounded like fun and we started playing. After a few hands, almost everyone was naked and we all wound up in a pile on the floor. I could feel her mouth on my cock and I saw his mouth on my wife's pussy and as I looked up, his cock was in my face. In the heat of the moment, I took it in my mouth (he was only about 5" hard) and started licking him and fingering his ass. This lasted a few minutes until everyone shifted around. By the end of the night, everyone had fucked or sucked everyone else and they went home around midnight.

A couple of days later, I got a call from him and he said he had a question. He said he had enjoyed having my mouth on him and had always wanted to be fucked in the ass. He asked me if I would do that for him. I said, sure, I'll try anything once and he invited me over to their house the next afternoon. His wife worked nights and it would be just the two of us.

I got there around 4PM and we sat around having a drink for a little while. He asked me if I wanted to go in the bedroom and of course, I said yes. We undressed each other and he lay on the bed face down. There was some KY on the nightstand and I lubed my cock up and then lubed his asshole. He moved his ass in the air and I guided the head into him. It took some doing, some more lube and some time, but I managed to bury myself in him and start fucking him. The looser he got, the easier it was and pretty soon, he was moaning and I was cumming. I pumped my load into him and we collapsed on the bed with my cock still in him.

We lay there for a little while and sort of would up in the shower. We washed each other from head to foot and returned to the bed. We started 69ing and we both got off that way and both swallowed. He and I had many more sessions after that and tried everything we could think of. After a few weeks, we both agreed to stop since his wife was getting suspicious. It was a lot of fun and never happened to me again. I wish it would.
Old 11-06-2003, 01:37 PM

Send a message via AIM to Cicero
How can yoube so f***ing lucky to find somebody so willing
Old 11-06-2003, 01:52 PM

Send a message via ICQ to joenj Send a message via Yahoo to joenj
Well, I was only lucky once. Nothing since.
Old 11-06-2003, 02:02 PM

Send a message via AIM to Cicero
joenj

Pity you are so far away - otherwise I am sure we could have worked something out without arousing your wife's suspicions. Another one I have lost.