Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-19-2004, 10:01 PM
Pussy Surveyor

The guys and I get off the boat and after much backslapping and arguing over who caught the biggest fish today and we all head off in our own directions. I jump on my custom Harley and head out of the marina and on my way to The Hideaway. Glancing down at my watch and noting the time to be almost 5pm, reminding myself Tess was going to meet me at 8pm for dinner.

Thinking of my luscious wife, I wonder what she has planned for tonight. I know her so well and for all her secret surprises she couldn’t keep the gleam out of her eyes, whatever it is it will be perfect and fitting for a man that is turning 40.

Nearly an hour later I pull up to the club, walk in and head over to the bar where Steve is. Steve has been the manager and my right-hand man since we first opened almost 15 years ago. We had gone through all the struggles together to turn The Hideaway into the hottest nightspot in Key West.

Steve looks up from a purchase order he is going over and grins at me, “Hey old man, how was the fishing? Did you catch us dinner?”

“Yeah and I threw it back knowing Tess would kill me if I changed her planned menu. So is there anything I should know before I head up to take a shower and get ready… like what Tess is planning for tonight.”

“Ha-ha what do you take me for… a fool. Get up there and get ready for your wife. Everything is fine and will be the rest of the night so don’t even think about this place.” Steve pointed to the stairs and smiling at him I headed up to jump in the shower.

My office is huge and perfect for someone like me that spends so much time here. The main office is all done in rich teak furniture. It has a definite Key West feel to it. The massive desk is the most dominate feature to the room along with several chairs and a sofa. Bookshelves with books and other various mementos that customers and special friends have given me over the years fill the shelves.

Entering the office, I go to the left side and enter the door that is there, which leads into the fully furnished bedroom. There have been many nights that I have just stayed over at the club instead of making the drive home. Tess forbids me to drive if I have had anything to drink so I often crash here until morning. Walking into the large full-size bathroom I turn on the shower and strip out of my clothes. Stepping in I wash and shave, making sure to do a good job anticipating that Tess will want to come back here and give me some sweet loving after dinner and whatever else she has planned. I turn off the shower as I hear my private phone ringing. Wrapping a towel around my waist I hurry to the side of the bed and pick up the receiver.

“Hello,” a huge smile breaking out on my face, “Sal!”

“Hi babe.” She coos at me.

“How is the photo shoot going?” I listen as she tells me it’s going good but that she had been so busy she just hasn’t had anytime to call. “No problem Sweetie. I was just missing you is all. Chatting with you is the bright spot of my day.”

“I just wanted to make sure I wished you a happy birthday baby. I just wish I was home to give you a real present.”

Teasing Sal, I tell her how she is right here on my bed giving me a present now. I proceed to tell her how she has caught me in just a towel fresh from the shower and she groans that I am mean. The call ends too soon with her saying she has to get back to work. I hang up the receiver and glance down at the tent that is now in my towel.

Reaching down to rub my hard on and thinking of the last time I had seen Sal on cam and how beautiful she had looked. My cock is getting harder and I wish I could just lay here and masturbate but looking at the clock tells me that isn’t going to happen. Tess would skin me if I am not ready when she gets here I think chuckling.

Going back into the bathroom I finish up with my grooming and then head to the closet. Pulling out the dark, grey Ralph Lauren suit and the crisp white Polo shirt I skip the tie since Tess prefers the top button open and always says how sexy it is to picture herself unbuttoning it and slipping her hand inside to stroke my bear chest. I slip on my shoes and take a final look in the mirror deciding I look good. Tan, healthy and like a man about to have a great night.

Moving to my desk I decide to catch up on some paperwork and await my lovely wife.

"Stand strong in the face of life's storms and the sun will always shine on you"

Aries Men:
Sleeping with him is like playing croquet with live bombs-you never know what is going to happen! Never expect him to wait for you to be ready-he will rip your clothes off if he is ready to go. Don't tease him or you'd better be ready to deliver. Fond of slave master games and he likes it rough. Aries men are also explorers, so be ready to go where no woman has gone before.
*His favorite position: a woman on her knees leaning forward.

My pic threads
The power of a hot woman
Who wants to join me?
Yes Lililth I did take pics.

Couple Pics
Tess's Big Adventure
Tess, her girlfriend and the new toy
Tess's kinky side
Old 10-20-2004, 09:41 PM
arOusal art!st!

Send a message via AIM to Salacious Send a message via Yahoo to Salacious
With thoughts of a naked hard freshly showered Mike just across town I close my cell phone with an overwhelming sense of giddiness. I drop the phone into my purse and make a final inspection of how I look. I slip on my five-inch gray-croco stilettos and turn around trying to catch every angle in the mirror. I fluff my hair and spritz it a final time with some flexible hold hairspray. With my smoky eyes, I check my teeth in the mirror to make sure I haven’t gotten any of the French Red Matte lipstick on my teeth. Finally satisfied with my results, I pick up my purse and slip my camera into it and turn to head down to the living room to meet Tess.

As I enter the hallway I hear a voice call to me softly, “Ms. Sal, Ms. Sally please come here.” I look down the hall and see that it is Carlotta. I turn toward her and wonder if she had run into difficulty in my request.

“Oh Ms. Sally, I wanted you to see it first!” Carlotta nearly squealed.

“You have it Carlotta?” I moved toward her quickly and was excited to see if my request had made it to fruition.

“Yes, ma’am. Please come see it before I wrap it.”

I entered Carlotta’s room behind her and take notice of her room, her private space. It isn’t as spacious as my suite, however it isn’t meager either. It doesn’t view the ocean, but rather the front gardens. She has a private patio outside her sitting area, a small TV, and the room is full of pictures of family. She has a basket of knitting and I can see she is working on a baby blanket.

On Carlotta’s bed are the framed photographs and it is done perfectly, exactly as I had requested. “Carlotta,” I whisper, “It is absolutely perfect.” I squeeze her forearm excitedly and I ask her if I gave her enough money. I give her a quick hug and thank her.

“Oh yes ma’am, you gave me plenty of money, thank you ma’am. The men at the Photo Shoppe wanted to know who the photographer was, they had lots of questions, but I just smiled at them and kept them guessing,” Carlotta giggled. “You were right Ms. Sally, Mrs. Ryan never looked more beautiful.”

“I do hope they like this gift as much as we do Carlotta. Now how will you get it to the club?”

“I will wrap it now and the chauffer will take it in the limo with you. Mr. Steve will help with placement once it is there. Don’t worry ma’am, it will all go perfectly.”

“Thank you Carlotta, you are a blessing. This would not have been possible without your generous heart and willingness to help me.”

“You better get along down to the living room Mrs. Ryan will be wondering where you are.”

I winked at her and mouthed, “thank you” as I turned to meet Tess in the living room.

Entering the living room I had the most amazing view. There in the open spans of windows is a stunning Key West sunset and Tess’ exquisite figure silhouetted with shades of pale cerulean blue, cotton candy-pink, tangerine and lemon yellow behind her; Tess in a red silk halter-dress looks striking. I can’t help but take her in completely before I say a word and bring her back from her thoughts to the here-and-now. Her sweet ankles wrapped in the red-strapped heels caught my attention instantly. My eyes wander right up the curve of her calf and the asymmetrical angle of the hemline directs me along her body curves.

I quietly snatch my camera from my purse and focus in on Tess’ silhouette and the fabulous colors surrounding her. I capture her several times before she spins around to see me stealing shots of her sexy back and derriere. I casually drop the camera back into my purse, flash Tess my dazzling smile and say, “I just couldn’t resist.”

“Are you ready girl? The limo’s here.” Tess strides across the room and grabs her purse.

I turn to follow her, and whisper in her ear how beautiful she looks tonight then I lean in and kiss her cheek. Out the door we go, when I catch Carlotta out of the corner of my eye. She waves and smiles. I smile back and wave to her. Going down the walkway I see the silver limo and I can’t help but wonder if this is an everyday event. Suddenly, I feel like I’ve stepped into a storybook. A wave of jitters washes over me. Being just with Tess has been so great. But being with the two of them that will be all new, it makes me worry a little if I will compare or even come close. Just then I feel Tess grasp my hand and hold it tight. In a gentle voice she says, “Don’t worry Sal, everything will be just fine. We will have a little dinner, do a little dancing, go up to the apartment for a night cap and see if Mike can take it any longer.”

I look into Tess’ eyes and we both burst into laughter. It was the best kind of bad to be and we both knew he’d love it. Just then the limo turned into a drive lined with palms and flowering bushes, soon the limo stops and someone opens the door. We step out of the limo and Tess has me wait out in the courtyard for a moment. She wants to find out where Mike is before she brings me inside.
Old 10-25-2004, 09:21 PM
~a little bit naughty~

I walk up the front steps that lead into the nightclub having left Sal sitting on a wrought iron bench so I could check to see if the coast was clear. The door opens by Louis the doorman/bouncer that I had personally hired four years ago to be the first person people saw upon entering the club. With his strikingly good looks, soft southern drawl and perfect manners he set a tone immediately for when people arrived. The Hideaway was not your normal nightclub. There was an atmosphere of charm and grace that you could feel upon entering the club that had once been Key West’s most infamous bordello.

“Good evening Mrs. Ryan, you are looking lovely tonight.”

“Thank you Louis, how is everything?”

“Very well ma’am, a nice quiet night with our guests so far and everything is ready that you had requested”.

“Great! Ms. Morgan is in the courtyard waiting for you to take her to the dining room. I will just go inside to collect my husband.”

“Yes ma’am right away” Louis takes off in the direction of where Sal is waiting and I walk into the club. I spot Steve standing at the bar and walk over.

“Tess you look absolutely stunning tonight. Mike is upstairs in his office and hasn’t a clue as to what you have planned. Not that he didn’t try to grill everyone he talked too the last few days. The chef said that dinner would be on time and I have lined up Sally to wait on you.”

I pat Steve on the cheek and thank him for keeping my secret and head in the direction of the elevator to take me up to Mike. I make my way through the room nodding to people I recognize that are there dining, stopping to occasionally speak to one of the employees. I was so proud of the club and what we had all accomplished with it. The place ran like a dream now freeing them both up to explore other options and to just enjoy life.

I go to the private elevator and take it to the third floor, which is where Mike’s office and apartment is located. I turn the knob and stroll in smiling at my handsome man behind the desk.

“Happy Birthday my darling.” Mike looks up and smiles holding out his hand for me to stop. I strike a pose for him, hands on my hips, tilting my head and giving him my most seductive smile. He motions for me to turn around, which I do slowly, giving him a full look at me. He lets out a low whistle and gets up from behind the desk.

“You look breathtaking love,” he comes and kisses me gently on the lips. “In fact, you look so good that I think we should just go on into the room over there and get you out of that very expensive dress.”

“Nice try buddy but I am calling the shots right now and we are going to dinner.” I would love to be ripping his clothes off and having my way with him. But knowing that will be coming later and with quite a surprise for him, I simply simple at the thought.

"Are we eating here or do you have some other plan?”

Putting a finger to his lips, “Shhh, no more questions. Now follow me.”

I lead us out of the office and we head down to the dining room at the end of the hall. I turn to him and smile up and caress his face. “Mike you have been the most loving a husband a woman could every hope to have. Inside is a present that I got for you. For us really and I just know you are going to be thrilled.”

He gives me a puzzled looked and I open the door and walk in. “I don’t see anything unusual. Where is my present?”

Just then a figure stood up that had been sitting in the wing back chair facing the fireplace. “Happy Birthday Mike!” Sal smiles and walks towards him

Owning Pita, by my JassWolf!!
My Story~ Friday Night Spanking