Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-09-2004, 09:28 AM

Exclamation newbies first

first post so please be gentle.
is this getting abit long winded ?
shall i carry on ? or would one of the more experianced like to take the batton ?

It was the 6th day of the holiday. I hadn’t done much the first few days trying to get over the jet lag and forgetting the troubles I had left behind at home and also trying to get acclimatized to the scorching heat. The last couple of days I’d been trying to top up the tan by the pool but it was just too hot 10 minutes on the lounger was enough to get your head spinning. So I was spending most of my time under the umbrellas drinking long iced drinks a reading a book I’d bought in the airport, not my usual thing to be doing on holiday. I’d been down to the beach to try a few of the water sports but after awhile it kind of got boring on your own. Perhaps I should have brought a mate with me for some company. The evenings out weren’t much better as a single bloke all the nice women seemed to have blokes hanging off there arms or groups of guys trying to get them drunk so they could take advantage. And I just couldn’t be bothered to chase around after them, I was beginning to think there was something wrong with me, it had been such a long time since I’d been intimate with anyone, but I’m not one of these people who just sleeps with any old one. I need to know them abit first (another weird thing for a bloke to say but that’s me).

Day 7
It was Saturday; change over day for those people who were there only for one week
Not me I’d been stupid enough to book a fortnight. I was sitting out by the pool, which was very quiet, only myself and an Italian couple sitting the other side.
When the hotel manager came out though the large glass doors showing the newly arrived guests around the hotel. Immediately someone caught my eye.
She was about 5’ 8” ish with long dark straight hair pulled back in a ponytail. What looked to be a halter neck bikini top with a vest top on over the top and a blue denim skirt just above the knee and a nice pair of strappy heals. She saw me looking at her and gave me a little nod to acknowledge me I smiled and nodded back. At last I was thinking when sure enough along came the fella put his arm round her and pecked her on the cheek. He was about 6’ slim build but his muscles were defined, dark hair slicked back with gel or something white Florida t shirt and brown shorts
She whispered something in his ear and he looked over to me and nodded. Not wishing to be rude I returned the nod. Typical I though to myself as I went upsairs to get changed for the evening meal.