Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-23-2002, 07:26 AM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

The Drive

She watched the red sports car coming up behind her from about a mile away. It was moving, fast. It wouldn't be long before it whizzed by her. The day was warm but dark clouds were rolling in from the South-east. Probably going to get a storm sometime today.

Amber was a short, dark haired girl on her way home. Home being 900 miles away. The drive was long but she enjoyed the time alone. Out here with no-one around except the odd car (like the red racer that was motoring up behind her). The day was so damn hot she was sweating just sitting there driving. The air conditioner was doing nothing to cut through the heavy heat. She could feel the dampness soaking into her t-shirt, clinging to her breasts. Amber had removed her bra at her last stop, it was too bloody hot to be wearing it. The fabric teased her nipples as the shirt started to mould itself to her.

The red car was upon her, climbing all over her ass. It rode along in her slipstream for about 200 metres before pulling out from behind her. Amber glanced over at the driver who, in turn, peered back at her. His long brown hair flowed as the wind rushed in through his open window. The dark sunglasses hid his eyes but the wry smile he gave her made her heart skip. He cruised along side her for half a mile before overtaking her completely.

Amber grinned. He had looked cute. She had a thing for guys with long hair. She put her foot down and raced off after the sports car. There was no way her tiny VW could keep up but at least this was breaking up the journey.

To Amber's surprise she was managing to keep up with the red rocket. For his part, the driver had slowed down to allow her to keep up. He had noticed how cute she was and, since he couldn't speak with her, he'd flirt in his driving. He held his arm out the window and waved her along. Amber pulled out and came along side him again. They smiled at each other, enjoying the game.

Amber looked down the highway and couldn't see any oncoming traffic and undid her seat belt. While still keeping her foot on the pedal as best she could, she worked her back up the seat and grabbed her left breast, allowing the guy to see what firm tits she had. He gave her the thumbs up. Amber felt even more daring now, enjoying this little game of show. She grabbed the base of her shirt and pulled it up over her chest, the air hitting her breasts straight away. The combination of her excitment and the air on her damp nipples causing them to become erect and very hard. The air tickled them, teased them out further. Amber pulled the shirt back down and the guy in the red car was beaming. He nodded at her and gave the thumbs up once more.

The guy grinned, waved and then sped off. There was no way Amber was going to keep up with him now. The flirting had made her wet, being so overt was a huge rush. She reached down and pulled her mini up over her hips. She put her hand inside her panties, gliding her fingers over her closely cropped pubes to her pussy lips. She felt the moisture she had already known was there. God, she could go for some cock right now. Any cock, big or small. Thick or thin. Anything, as long as it was hard. Inside her muff, up her ass, in her mouth. Anywhere was good. She adored cock. Couldn't get enough of it. She got horny faster than most guys she knew and her best friend called her the 'cock hound'. She daydreamed as she drove, thinking about the stud she had picked up three nights ago. Amber had told her friend that she was going to score and didn't disappoint. She had lucked out, the guy was very good looking and she had become wet within minutes of talking to him. She took him home and rode him very hard and very fast. When Amber was horny, she came quickly. She had ridden that prick with all her vigour, the cock inside becoming the only thing that had mattered to her at that very moment. The next day Amber had boasted that she "had ridden him so hard his dick was red-raw".

God, she was so horny.

And then, just down the road. The red car was parked.
Old 05-23-2002, 10:05 AM
õ¿õ

Ohh... this is good... I was getting worry if there is an ending to it! Keep on going White! I just wan to know what gonna happen next! :D
Old 05-31-2002, 03:17 AM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

Amber pulled up behind the red roadster. Just before she got out of the car she removed her panties. This should be interesting.

The dude was standing next to his car, looking at her as she stepped out of her ride. Amber wished, right at that minute, that she had long legs but figured the short mini would do the trick anyway. It was the shortest one she owned, she called it 'the greyhound' because it was very close to the ha(i)r/e. Or what little hair was left around her increasingly wet hole.

"Hey there" the man said to her.

Amber just smiled as she walked towards him, gently playing with her hair, making sure the guy could see her tits pulling taut against her t-shirt. Her nipples were now very obviously erect. She was going to get this guy, oh yes.

Amber swung her hips as she closed in on her prey. The guy ran his eyes up and down Amber's short but curvy frame, lingering on her tits. Looks like he was a boob boy Amber thought. Good.

Right then Amber reached down and gripped the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up over her head. The slight breeze instantly caused her damp nipples to harden some more.

"I've seen them before" the dude said to Amber

"Maybe, but you haven't sucked on them yet have you?" Amber had a sparkle in her eyes.

The man moved towards her but Amber held her hand up.

"Hold on stud, lose the shirt"

The guy grinned and pulled his shirt off. Amber smiled as well, not only was he good looking, with that long brown hair, but he had a nice chest. He had a bit of a gut but nothing that was off putting. Amber could feel the wettness building inside her. She cupped a breast in each hand and teased each erect nipple with an index finger.

Amber laughed, "very nice, I like a guy who does what he's told, now suck these titties"

The guy came to her and took her right tit into his eager mouth, his hand reached up and started squeezing her other tit. Amber dropped her hands to her hips and thrust her chest outwards and upwards into the guy's mouth. God, she loved having her tits sucked but she was hungry for this stranger to explore her further.
Old 06-06-2002, 06:46 AM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

It didn't take long for the guy to start exploring further, his hand dropped to Amber's leg and moved upwards. She parted her legs so he would have more access.

"That's it, keep going" Amber breathed

He ran his index finger along Amber's wet slit, parting her forbidden lips slightly.

Amber reached down and tugged at his jeans, the fly button pulling open easily. She found his hard cock quickly and she tried to encourage him to insert his fingers into her.

He wasn't taking her subtle hints so she pulled away from him and looked down to see what 'package' he had. He wasn't big, about 4 inches but he was hard. Very, very hard. And that was all that mattered to Amber. There was no better feeling that a stiff cock in your pussy. Amber grined and moved to the front of the car and laid back on the bonnet. The guy followed her and started pushing his jeans down.

Amber shook her head.

"Fist fuck me you prick" Amber spat at him

The guy was taken aback.

Amber reached for her ankles and gripped the tightly as she pulled her legs towards her shoulders.

"You heard me, stick your fist into my cunt"

The guy hitched his pants back up. All Amber wanted right now was to be opened up. She loved to pleasure and pain that fist fucking brought with it. She was increadibly wet so it wouldn't be hard for the guy to get his fist inside her.

One, two then three fingers explored inside Amber's wet mound. God it felt good. He started to pump her with his hand, Amber gripped her ankles even tighter, pulling her legs further apart, her breathing quickly becoming shallow. This felt great but she wanted more.

"Your fist dammit," Amber panted, "use your fist!"

He quickly removed his fingers and then she felt the first sting that she had been longer for. Her slick pussy swallowed his fist. Oh my GOD!!

"Oh GOD, that's it, that's it. Fuck me!" Amber screamed.

The guy grabbed her upper thigh as he fist fucked Amber, amazed to see his fist disappear into the tiny girl's muff.

After only 30 seconds he couldn't take it anymore, his cock was bursting out of his pants, he had to enter this girl. Amber sighed loudly as the guy pulled his fist out of her. She had been so close to cumming.

"Bend over you little slut" the guy ordered in a deep voice, "now you're really going to get it"
Old 06-10-2002, 06:18 AM

What Amber needs next...

Oh, fuck, what a delicious little cock-hound Amber is, and we must have the next part of the story, mustn't we, because what that wet little cunt really needs now is some nice hard cock! Now bend over, Amber...
:D
Old 06-14-2002, 08:49 AM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

Amber quickly turned her back on the guy, obeying him. He had bought her so close and she had to be finished off...and fast.

She rested the palms of her hands on the hood of the car as she felt the man behind her grip her hips. She got onto her toes and lent forward, lifting her ass to him. God she needed that cock inside her quickly.

The thought had just left her mind when she felt the guy's stiff cock split her pussy lips apart. He was so hard, so very, very hard. Not big, she knew that but hardness was what counted in Amber's books and she was going to take this dude ball's deep.

He was teasing Amber's puss with his swollen head. It felt good but Amber was well passed foreplay. It was time to get down to business, and quickly.

"Fuck me you asshole. Bang my pussy" Amber growled

The guy threw his length into Amber and she moaned with pleasure. He withdrew and then slamed his cock back inside her.

"Like this?" the groaned at her

"Yeah. Oh yeah. Faster. Harder. Get me off," Amber started biting her bottom lip, "I'm so close"

They were soon matching each other's hunger. Amber moving her hips forward as the guy started his downstroke and then she would grind back into him as he searched upwards. Her ass continually and loudly slapping his stomach as they increased their pace.

Amber started moaning loudly, she lifted her head up from the hood and looked down the road. She could see a car coming towards them. She had been hoping for this, hoping for someone to show off in front of. Amber pushed herself up off the hood, allowing her tits to swing free again. Allowing the oncoming car to see her breasts swinging wildly as she fucked this stranger on the side of the road.

"Come on. Come on. Fuck me dammit!!" Amber screamed as her tits heaved and her hips ground harder into the guy, taking as much cock into her pussy as she could.

"Do you want to cum inside me?" Amber breathlessly asked as she impaled herself on his dick again and again.

The car whizzed passed, it's horn blaring. Amber laughed.

"Yes" Was all the guy could manage

Amber started to scream in delight, the sensation around her clit was almost too much.

"Really? Wouldn't you rather..."
Old 06-22-2002, 05:33 PM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

"...cum on my face?"

The guy moaned loadly and pumped Amber harder. She felt the tinglinging around her clit, she was about to explode. She pushed herself back down his cock as far as she could, taking every inch he had to offer. Her muff engulfed his rigid cock and she tightened her pussy muscles to grip it tightly as she felt the first pang of her orgasm within her. Amber's legs started to shake as the climax climbed up through her stomach, her tits bounced crazily as she started shaking all over. The red flush spread across her breasts as the orgasm climbed ever higher. The guy pushed into her as far as he could, helping her reach her zenith. She started to scream as the orgasm over took her, the guy behind was about to cut loose himself, she could feel his cock throbbing wihin her.

Finally it came and overwhelmed her, Amber collapsed forward over the hood of the car, the tingling still consumed her body, from her pussy to her tits and her ass.

"Yeah, now you've been fucked slut, turn around" the guy growled

Amber obeyed, she turned so her ass now sat on the hood and saw the guy grinning at her with his throbbing member in his left hand. Amber smiled.

"Cum on my tits you bad boy"

The guy had already being stroking his cock but Amber's urging caused him to grip it tightly and started pumping it vigoursly. This wouldn't take long Amber thought. He is almost there already. A nice cum bath will end this session nic...a thick wad of cum landed on Amber's right boob, and then again between her tits. This guy was cumming and he was cumming hard. Lots and lots of cum spurted from the guy's dick all over Amber's chest, his head was thrown back in pleasure as he milked the cock for all it was worth.

"Yeah, that's it, cum on my big tits, more, more" Amber urged.

The guy moaned loudly as one final spurt landed a warm, creamy wad onto Amber. She laughed.

"Thanks stud, now we're done"

Amber pushed herself off the guy's car and grabbed her stuff, swinging her hips as she headed back to her ride.

"I hope there is another stop on the way" she said to herself as she climbed into the driver's seat, the cum dripping off her tits.

She started the car and headed on her way, the guy, now limp, just stood and watched.
Old 07-16-2002, 09:09 PM
Devilishly kinky member

Send a message via Yahoo to Devillishgirl
You certainly know how to tell a story White :) I hope there's another stop along the way
Old 01-18-2003, 01:05 AM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

Do you guys like a bit of "ditry girl" action? *S*
Old 01-19-2003, 02:59 PM
Member of weird club

Great story White Noise. Thank you for continueing. Hope you see that she is completely satisified.
Old 02-17-2003, 11:26 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Tap, tap, tap!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 02-18-2003, 04:21 AM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

tap, tap, tap?
Old 02-18-2003, 07:33 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
tapping up older stories I liked so new people can enjoy them :p

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-01-2003, 06:40 AM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

I'm glad you liked it. Anything in particular or just in general?
Old 03-03-2003, 06:20 PM
Member of weird club

Yes love dirty girl action more.