Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-23-2002, 01:03 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa976
First Time,,fantasy,,,

Meeting up with him she knew would be an experience she would never forget, he was so into giving , To trying anything and everything she wanted.
As she walked up her stomach did a flip, a little unnerved by what she was doing, but sexual tension and want took over. She knocked on the door, he welcomed her in, acting like they were just hanging out for the day, her pussy knew much better. With everything they had talked about she knew she would only be able to keep up with the conversation for a while. All she could see running thru her mind was her on her hands and knees on the bed with his head buried in her ass and pussy, his tongue running up and down the crack of her ass, she knew the day would be fun.
The conversation was filled with the niceties of politeness - how was your drive, how are you doing and the like, slowly she moved closer to him, wanting to feel his tongue deep inside her mouth. At last she her finger up to his mouth to stop him from talking at the same time sliding closer and plants her mouth on his, flicking her tongue out so she can savor the taste of his lips. She slides her tongue around and he opens his lips trapping her tongue- pulling it in to his mouth, as she pushes it farther in he can taste the slight metallic taste she had told him about - envisioning that tongue sliding up and down his dick. He pulls her closer as they continue to kiss, giving her a bear hug as they kissed. His hands roaming around her body-finally getting his hands on her large breasts- they are soo soft- he starts kneading them, Her nipples harden as she slips her tongue in and out of her mouth. His big hands finds her nipples and he starts rolling them and pinching between his fingers, She can feel her pussy start to drip- as she rubs his hard cock thru his pants- not being able to take anymore she drops down to her knees unbuckling his pants on the way down and in one pull,, pulls down his pant and underwear and staring at her is one of the thickest cocks she has ever seen. She takes his Dick into her mouth, just the tip first, swirling her tongue around it. Licking up and down from the base of his cock. Taking her mouth down to the base of his dick. Sliding up slowly she applies pressure so he can feel that little ball on her tongue - going up and down twisting her mouth as she cums up. She increases her speed moving up and down on him using her hands to alternate between playing with his balls and doing circles around his asshole. She continues to move faster up and down, up and down using a hand now to jack the base with the same rhythm as she is sucking - her mouth and hand become a blur, he places his hand on her head pushing her down farther each time, she feels his anticipation building sensing that he was about to cum she jerked him faster and slammed her mouth all the way down his dick, letting the cum shoot down and coat her throat. She pulls off of him savoring his taste, stretching her tongue out she licks the last little bit of cum off his dick,,making sure she didn't miss any. He reaches down and kisses her- then with a hugh sigh he lies back on the bed.
Next thing he knows he feels her climbing up and over him - she is naked her heavy breasts are hanging down in his face he takes a nipple into his mouth sucking till it is erect. That is all she will let him do for now, She moves up and straddles his face with her legs. Putting her dripping cunt right on his mouth, telling him it is his turn.
He takes a breath in smelling her hot sex. His tongue flicks out landing just to the right of her clit, he alternates between the left and right side of her clit, as she squirms moaning on top of him, starting at buck her hips to his mouth. He then grabs her hot little button with his teeth and chews softly on it, sucking on it, she bucks much harder grinding her hot wet pussy into his face covering him in cum as she explodes crying out, jerking, and shaking. His face just covered in cum. She moves down next to him on the bed, just relaxing in the feeling.
He lays there watching her breasts heaving up and down. He gets erect just watching those breasts, he takes a nipple in his mouth just to seal the deal. He gets up, this time he is gonna have that pussy. He rolls her over on her tummy pulls her ass up in the air, slides a finger in to make sure she is still wet enough. He reaches his tongue down and takes a quick lick just to make sure, her breathing has become jagged. He slides just the tip of his dick in her, sliding in and out in and out just the tip driving her wild. She tries to move back on him but he has her hips locked so he is in control. She starts begging him to fuck her hard, to slam his dick in her hot pussy-he tells her not just yet.
He gets off the bed and walks away, she hears him ruffling through a duffle bag and can hear metal on metal. Next thing she knows she feels cold steel on one wrist then swiftly he handcuffs her hands behind her back, just as if he was dealing with a prisoner. She feels soo naughty knowing that just the night before these same cuffs had been on real prisoners. It turned her on so much, her pussy was aching to be fucked. As he tightened the cuffs- the slow clicking sound was just increasing how turned on she was. She lay there with her face in the pillow, her ass stuck up in the air. He smacked her good on the ass and told her he wasn't done yet- one more thing to complete the image- he walked back over to the duffle bag.
He then slipped up behind her sliding a blindfold over her eyes, she loved the feel of the satin on her face. He sat back on his knee's, licking and sucking her ass which was drining her crazy-she was about to cum just from that. Getting up behind her- he uses the tip of his dick to rub up and down her pussy lips and in one hard, swift motion he slams the full length into her. She screams out in ectasy and some pain- he contiues to brutally slam her pussy as she screams out for it harder,deeper,and faster. He reaches around playing with her tits. He finally grabs her hips and just punds his dick home- slamming hard into her- his balls slapping her ass- he slams her as she matches him with back thrusts. He feels her body go tense and she moans and screams, her pussy clamps down on his cock like a vice and that pushes him over the edge, he slams in one more time and shoots his hot cum deep in her pussy. He collapses onto her, panting and breathing hard her un-cuffs her and starts to remove the blindfold, but she stops him- leave that on for later she says with a giggle,,,
Old 09-23-2002, 06:00 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Hi Lisa

Great story, liked the description of the blowjob and the pierced tongue.

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 11-06-2002, 01:42 PM
Hopelessly Romantic Dom

Send a message via Yahoo to tazzfromca
Can I help fulfill?
Old 11-06-2002, 08:15 PM

Hell yeah,,,when?:D
Old 11-06-2002, 10:38 PM
Hopelessly Romantic Dom

I think I've got time available for you.........PM for details
Old 11-07-2002, 08:17 AM

You think you have time ?????? Hhhmm guess I need to make you want it more ;)
Old 11-07-2002, 01:15 PM
Hopelessly Romantic Dom

Maybe
Old 11-07-2002, 06:10 PM

HHmm maybe if I let you tie me up and ride me hard,,,maybe that would have you make more time for me,,,,
Old 11-07-2002, 06:28 PM
Hopelessly Romantic Dom

I've offered you lotsa time, you're the one with time issues
Old 11-07-2002, 06:47 PM

HHmmm not fair playing the time card,,,,if it is good enough you will wait and if it is what you want you will wait,,,I would love you here pounding me right now
Old 11-07-2002, 07:15 PM
Hopelessly Romantic Dom

you played the time card, not Me

and I'd love to also
Old 11-07-2002, 07:18 PM

::Looks down sad:: not tryin to play the time card,,,,U know the problem
Old 11-07-2002, 07:54 PM
Hopelessly Romantic Dom

and you know