Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-29-2003, 06:19 PM
Wildland Fire Fighter

I found this place looking for pics of naked girls,
No Not Me, Naked Girls>.............,,;-)
WOW found girls alright.
The first Lady I laid eyes on was Leigh,
Hell how could I leave?
Stopped back a few times and came to find that this site had REAL PEOPLE!
Unlike so many other sites, this sites has feelings and friends.

But on to the question.
Why are you here at Pixies?

The Girls!
I don't have a lot of time to post much, let alone read all the threads and I don't do but a game or 2 once in awhile, time is very short when I do stop in, hell some times it is 3 or more weeks, but I’ve kept coming back now for over 2 years..

Like DB said "What a site Kim put together"

Thanks KIM!!!!!

Pixie's Wildland Fire Fighter
Find'em HOT and Leave'em WET!
Old 09-29-2003, 06:45 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Yeah Lilith,.... Have you talked to her lately? How is everything?

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 09-29-2003, 06:51 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I talked to Kim a week or so ago and all was well. Just busy busy.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 09-29-2003, 07:24 PM
Just me.

Thanks for the answer on Kim. Please, the next time you talk to her ... tell her she's missed although I think you and the new owners are doing an absolutely marvelous job.

Thank you for that! << Hugs >>
Old 09-29-2003, 08:22 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

A journey of self discovery brought me to pixies.. I was searching for like minded individuals who could help me expand my knowledge, not only about my own sexual being but about people in general.

I have stayed because the people I have met here continue to help me down this path. I learn more about myself each time I come here... each time another person shares a piece of themselves..

I love this place... I come here more often than I probably should.. in some ways it has become a replacement for my inability to find a partner.... I have met people here who in many ways help me narrow down what it is that I am looking for.

There are people here that deserve more than I can ever express in terms of thanks and warm fuzzies.... each of you know who you are Hugs..
Old 09-29-2003, 09:30 PM
Stiff Member

I came just looking for fun and found ( to my amazement ) a group of warm, accepting, fun loving people. Not like any other site I have visited. The rest is history!

I can't get through to her 'cause it doesn't permit
But I'm gonna give her everything I've got to give.

I hear your sweet voice calling
out my name
As I stare from a six foot cell
And from beyond I heard the words
Deceptively Yours
Old 09-29-2003, 10:11 PM
here and there

I got to this site by accident... started to read the forums (I never even realized that there were stories here!) and was hooked pretty much immediately.

I do not post that often here (though I managed to get sucked into the million thread for a while (~78% of my posts)) but still stick around because, from what I can tell, the people here are superb. Mind you, I do read most of what is posted in the discussion forums

And to DB, the thanks really goes to you... as you are one of the principal characters that makes this place what it is... fun!
Old 09-29-2003, 11:31 PM
Now Seating

I like old people DB Two of my most favorite people in the world are both over 60 years of age. When I'm an older man I strive to be a strong combination of both.

I'm here at pixies because I used to hang around on the main pixies site and read the stories, then one day I decided to take a peak at the strangely inviting "Pixies Place Forums" link. Well, I got to reading a few of the posts around and was hooked, most of the webforums I've posted on i've posted like mad and fallen out of them after a few weeks. but here seems to be different, I posted like mad and now i know i've dwindled, despite how much i said i was going to post (not my fault XD). but i keep comming back and mostly hanging around the chat because there be a special place in my heart (and pants in some cases) for each of ye, yar. Now I be gettin' all pirate hearted, ar. From the looks of things I may post a little less now, but I'll sure be around for a good long while in the chat and some postins, you've all sunk your teeth into me and wont seem to let go, so I aint gonna struggle.
Old 10-23-2004, 05:51 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

*Bump*

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 10-23-2004, 07:08 PM
Just me.

Thanks for bumping this thread, Sharni. I'd almost forgotten about it ... but it's sometimes nice to refresh your memory on things that are important to you. And, Pixies was and is very important to me.

The love I feel for so very many here is genuine and I truly do think of you when life's little knocks come your way. Sometimes wish I could drop everything and be there to help when times are tough.

I've been blessed in getting to really meet a few from Pixies and I can honestly say the impressions I've had at Pixies have been right on target.

Now and then, I still think sometimes that maybe I'm too old and a bit out of place, but you all still seem to accept me. That is really appreciated. You're all really great! I've said it before ...

THANK YOU!
Old 10-23-2004, 08:32 PM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
I'm here cuz I'm 44 and not ready to act like a grandma. (which I'm not) I still feel sexy and wanna be sexy. I can act the way I feel without being judged, called a whore or a slut. To have friends again.
Old 10-23-2004, 08:40 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
YOU ARE *NOT* TOO OLD, DB!!!! you're wonderful just the way you are.
and although i've said it a few times before, it's certainly worth saying again: i love it here, thank you. it's brought me outta my shell a bit. i've always been kind of an outgoing introvert (i know that doesn't make much sense but it's the only way i can explain it) but i'm learning that i can be more then just a nice person... a mom... a wife...a daughter. i can be sexy. i can be a flirt. i can be kinky and dirty and erotic. what fun! i like the way ginger put it... i was lucky enough to stumble upon this place and even though i don't have first-hand experience with any other sites for comparision, i'm smart enough to know it's something special and smart enough to stick around.

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 10-24-2004, 04:01 AM
Rollercoasters ROCK!!!!!!

Me?

Oh well i stumbled here looking for stories (which I found) and jopined the chat one day for a hoot didn't stay long that first day but it got me curious so i came back and got invited to join by someone sporting a "barbera" nick
Well needless to say i had great fun that day an it has kept me coming back aND back and back then i met teddy an fireguy
ooooh and lets not leave out our sweet belial amongst others to be sure you boys are good "clean fucking fun" an like the rest i did notice that the people can be really real when the time calls for it . I am still fairly new but enjoy being accepted without question loved to my toes and back and continuously kept on my toes by one and all of you thank you seems not enough for the fellowship and comradery found within the pixies home
HUGGLES EVERYONE SENSUOUSLY AND SMILES CONTENTEDLY

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"

Old 10-24-2004, 04:26 AM
Rollercoasters ROCK!!!!!!

BUMP!!!!

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"

Old 10-24-2004, 09:41 AM
Loungin' Around

Why am I at Pixies? The reasons have changed several times over the nearly 2 years I've posted to this site. At first, I joined because I was "killing time" and trying to escape from a stressful and demanding job. But over time, I became aware that there are a number of wonderful and very kind people who kept me coming back again and again.

I think we all have very different backgrounds, and mine may be a couple of statistical deviations different from the norm. The thing that I found in all of you was a realization that there are many very smart, kind, wonderful, caring, thoughtful people like you...all over the world. And Pixies gives me the ability to interact with all of you, people who I would have never met otherwise.

Recently, I've also been using Pixies as a bit of a confessional. I've started a campaign to make peace with my past (thanks WI for the phrase), which I've always been somewhat secretive about. And thanks for listening to all of you.

DB, you're part of what makes this place home for me. And if you'd ever leave, I'd hunt you down and bring you back. And thanks as well to all the other Pixies who have made this place home for me.... Lilith, Steph, Bibi, CGT, IAKG, TinTennessee, CurvyRedHead, FluteLady, Cheyanne, GingerV, Jennaflower, jseal, musicman, denny, Aqua, Eros, WildIrish, skyler_m, PantyFanatic, Grumble, Raymond4Fun, DB, Coaster, darogle, dadaist, CampingBoy, BigBear57, DM, and our lost one Skip. ....you all ARE family to me.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney