Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Personals
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2003, 11:38 PM
Now Seating

It's hard, but it must be done.

Personals Forum, "...introduce yourselves!" under it. Seems ironic, that I'm using this place to tell you all goodbye, and I'm sorry.

The past few months have been wonderful here. I have enjoyed everything, the stories, the pictures, but most of all I've enjoyed the people. Believe me, I take no joy from writing this thread, for it is most likely my last; and I really do not want to. A great many things has been happening to me lately, and those who care have noticed that I've not been around. I just don't have the time for this nostalgic paradise anymore. I have to many things to do, and I wish I could just drop them all to stay here and have fun with you great people forever but I can't. I may come around whenever I have time, mostly in the chat. But this is my official withdrawl from Pixies. Though some of you I know won't care whether I'm here or not, I hope at least one of your will. And I'm sorry to that set of people.

If any of you feel the need to keep in touch with me, you can email me at: omg_ozzypoo@yahoo.com

Hopefully by the grace of god something will happen and allow me to return full time to pixies. But until that wonderful thing that
happens, farewell.
Old 10-30-2003, 12:41 AM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Cool I guess you didn’t read the small print.

Sorry Ozling, but you can’t make an “official withdrawl” from Pixies. You’re one of us pervs for life. Actually you were before you got here, just like the rest of us, and you’re going to be wherever you go after. LMAO

We know that life can fuck up our fucking sometimes, but we’re still just a bunch of fuckers. You can go away for a while, but every place you go ….. there you are. Just like now. So you can see that you really can’t leave even if you do. LMAO

Good luck to you. Take care of business, stop in and say hi when you can, and remember that your stall is always here.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 10-30-2003, 12:55 AM
Banned

Uh oh, I agree with PF now!

*hides under the desk from the inevitable lightning bolt*

We all have to leave Pixies for a while at some point but it's a great place to come back to, if only for a visit.

I wish you luck and hope to see you here again, Ozling.
Old 10-30-2003, 03:39 AM
<----Snappin' Pussy

It happens to us all at some time hun......we all have other lives in the real world...and at times that must take a priority

The best part of Pixies....ya can come back to this place and it will always feel like home.....and before ya know it....it's like ya never left!

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 10-30-2003, 06:05 AM
Huggable!

(((Ozling)))

Of course you'll be missed!!
Your one of the Pixie family & each member contributes toward making this place what it is!

Please know that you'll always have a spot here.
Come back when you can.
Good Luck and may you soon find all the best things in life knocking at your door.

teddy
Old 10-30-2003, 06:11 AM
Just me.

We'll keep our fingers crossed that you won't have to be gone too long, but, most important, you take care and know you've got our best thoughts going with you.
Old 10-30-2003, 06:32 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
((hugs)) for now and ((hugs)) for when you eventually get to swing this way again

Barring that you have been sentenced to death and you live in Tx or Fl, you can always come back

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 10-30-2003, 08:19 AM
Prince of Pervs

You know there will always be a warm seat here at pixies for you when you can pop back.........maybe even a nice warm pair of breasts good luck with the whole life thing.

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

Sarcasm: It's not big and it's not clever...........but it's funny as fuck!

The Special One!
Old 10-30-2003, 12:44 PM

Ozling,

I wish you well in what lies before you, and hope you will be able to visit occasionally.