Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-23-2004, 05:12 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to campingboy
Ever have one of those weekends?

Have you ever had one of those weekends where you really needed Monday to just rest? The weeknd was not a drink fest. It was long days helping a freind fix his sailboat. But today my body feels like I have drained all my stored energy.

So what do you do on those Mondays where your body is telling you that you need some time to rest?
Old 02-23-2004, 05:17 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I am usually useless Monday evenings...a good time to curl up in the corner of my bed with a cup of tea and read.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 02-23-2004, 05:18 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

Unfortunately, Monday still needs work. I struggle through, and hope that I can get the kids in bed early enough to crawl into my own bed at a *very* early hour.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 02-23-2004, 05:24 PM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1979
i have no buisness posting here cuz i dont work but when i did id come home have take out (who wants to cook a big meal after all that) sit down and veg w a good book or snuggle my kid on the couch while w watch cartoons and unwind.

~nikki
Old 02-23-2004, 05:48 PM
~~Smokin'~~

Send a message via Yahoo to paprclphd
I hate Mondays! They seem like they drag on and after being off work for 2 days it is definately hard to come to work and be chipper. When I go home I smoke a big doober and wish that it could be Saturday evening.

I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.
Old 02-23-2004, 06:12 PM
Banned

To make matters worse, I only got a one-day weekend this week and Mondays are usually my Sunday and I had to work much earlier than normal today. <sigh>

It's a promotion of sorts so I can't complain. This beer is helping. I'll probably smoke later tonight, too.
Old 02-23-2004, 08:05 PM
Everybody Stretch!

I've decided that at my job they should let us work 4-10's instead of 5-8's.......because it would truly benefit them as well as giving my body a longer rest than just 2 days! My job doesn't include any real physical lifting or anything like that (though it can at times, as the textile we work with can get heavy.....but I just bat my eyelashes at the big boys and they usually don't mind doing the lifting).......but I can be standing on a concrete floor for hours or I can be sitting and sewing for hours.....both activities are very hard on this old seamstress!

Monday's suck to me........and luckily I had today off!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 02-23-2004, 08:28 PM

campingboy,

I just focus on getting through the workday, then maneuvering through the minefields of two teenagers - who are often crabby on Monday evenings.

Sometimes I succeed, sometimes I don't.