Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-25-2004, 07:31 AM
~*Forget Me Not*~

Arrow My Last Post.

Its been a good few years, on and off this thing and it has always been a pleasure being asked back but the time has come to leave again. Yes again.

I will be honest my hearts just not in this place anymore. Its lost its luster. Yes, its not the good old days, hell it was even better. But the last few months has been getting worse. Watching what "I" believe is the decline of this place is sad and I dont want to continue watching it fall down the shit hole.

As for coming back, maybe, one day. But for now Im outta here. Its just not fun anymore.

I aslo want to Thank the Pixie Friends that have emailed me already. I will reply to you as quickly as possible...

"Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please
continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Old 03-25-2004, 07:48 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Hmmm - not sure whether to be offended that you think this place is going down the 'shit hole' - makes me wonder what I (as a member of the Pixies community) is doing wrong.

Has it occurred to you that by staying at Pixies along with other older members who are more 'part of the furniture', you are helping to stop Pixies from sliding down the slippery slope.

WE make Pixies what it is, and if WE don't like it, WE have the power to change it, rather than just throwing our hands up in the air and walking out.

Good-bye Lovediva - take care.

Everyone else - I still love this place and intend to stick around. Let's not be negative and let's work hard to make sure this place remains a fun, friendly, flirtatious and fuckable place to be.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 03-25-2004, 07:49 AM

Lovediva,

Farewell. Perhaps we will meet again.

Thanks for the memories.
Old 03-25-2004, 09:12 AM
~Imaginary lover~

Send a message via MSN to cowgirltease Send a message via Yahoo to cowgirltease
Sorry Lovediva! Hope you get to feelin better. Whatever floats your boat darlin.
Old 03-25-2004, 09:34 AM
Prince of Pervs

Some people move on, some people Grow up.......it happens.

You'll be missed by the pixies that know you and I'm sure in the future a newbie or two might ask "who's that Diva bird that started all these threads?"

As for your moving on.......good luck!

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

Sarcasm: It's not big and it's not clever...........but it's funny as fuck!

The Special One!
Old 03-25-2004, 09:55 AM
is not this trim anymore!

It was me...wasn't it? Damnit! A little voice inside of me (yes, I hear voices, and don't look at me like that because I know you all do too) said "Never display a laundry basket in a naked picture thread."

If Pixies is going down the shit hole, does that make us all turds? I've been called an asshole before, but never a piece of shit. I'm not sure I appreciate that.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 03-25-2004, 10:01 AM
yada, yada, yada

Send a message via Yahoo to darogle
I really hope you reconsider, but I wish you the best no matter what you decide to do. Thanks for helping make Pixies a wonderful place
Old 03-25-2004, 11:10 AM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
Unhappy

LoveDiva---I know what you mean!I have been a member,since
early 2001 & it's just not the same.Everyone always had differing
opinions,but treated each other,with respect.Now it's all arguements & petty criticisms.Maybe it's just the difference of generational outlook but I have had enough conflict in my life &
don't need anymore.You have to have been here for awhile,to see
the changes.You have my private e-mail & I have yours.Good Luck
& keep in touch. Irish
Old 03-25-2004, 11:21 AM
Nurse Ratchet Graduate

Send a message via MSN to flutelady
I'm fairly new here and what drew me to this site was the fact that there WASN'T all the petty bullshit that I was sick of at the other sites I used to go to. I guess I'm blind, because I've not seen anything of the sort here ( maybe it's in chat..?) and although I think things have slowed a bit here, I still love the site and am happy to call it my "forum home" now.

Diva, I know you've been here for a long time. I'm so sorry to hear that you're leaving, but although I've never "met" you, I want you to know that I've very much enjoyed your posts, wish you all the best, and hope to see you back very soon.

It's no trick loving somebody at their best. Love is loving them at their worst.
~Tom Stoppard~

It isn't premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married.
~George Burns~

As bad as I am, I'm proud of the fact that I'm worse than I seem.
~A. DiFranco~
Old 03-25-2004, 11:23 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Farewell Sweetheart

LoveDiva.... I have been one of your fans and admirers since I became a member the first time, with my original handle. We have chatted over many things and shared several memories. I am sad to see you leave, but I truly understand. As has been mentioned I too have noticed a slight decline in Pixies, not to the extreme that LoveDiva has, but then again she a moderator for a long time here too and knows a lot of the ins and outs of this place. My visits here have declined as well, not because of the site, but because of real life scenarios. But I think what bothers me about this, is that people are already taking offense that LoveDiva has choosen to leave us and make the statements she did. One of the things that I thought was the primary of Pixies was to respect everyone here and there opinions. Yes there have been occasion when many of us have disagreements, but we have also worked them out too. So instead of being offended by LoveDiva's comments consider where she is coming from and miss her leaving and if you have....NOTHING NICE TO SAY THEN SAY NOTHING!!!

Old 03-25-2004, 12:09 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Gees...don't you know me better than that?

I clicked with Diva right off the bat. Who wouldn't? She's funny and sexy as hell. On top of that, she's friendly. We've shared thoughts and feelings on a long list of topics. Hell, she knows my name! There's a short list of people that know my name.

If Diva...or anyone else for that matter...truly referred to me as a piece of shit? Trust me...I'd know how I felt about it and make my feelings well known. And it wouldn't be here on a thread.

Anyone who takes me seriously at this point should sit back and evaluate their own sanity. ha ha

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 03-25-2004, 12:23 PM
Banned

I know I'm sane then, WI!

I'll miss you, Diva. You always find the weirdest pics and started some great games.

Send me a message if you're ever in T.O. and want to visit a sex shop!
Old 03-25-2004, 05:30 PM
Pixie since 9/3/2001

Diva, I understand where you are coming from it was a wonderful 2 1/2yrs but Pixies is not the Pixies I knew anymore. So like Irish said you've had to see it for yourself. If you ever what just drop me a line. God speed.
Old 03-25-2004, 05:59 PM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1979
will miss ya and ur threads love diva, check back in w us later on and see if we get our spark back for ya hun. have a wonderfull luv filled life and take careof urself if we dont see u again

~nikki
Old 03-25-2004, 07:12 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

What the hell is going on in my beloved home??????????????

Ok from a personal view

I've been a member here since before there were even 100 members...at least 7 - 8 years...not that it really matters..but (yes the dreaded but)

I feel the need to explain some stuff

Some are saying that Pixies has changed over the last 2+ years....well helloooooooo....New faces and different circumstance in members real lives affect Pixies....it has been contantly changing since its creation...i know cause i've lived it...Some i liked...some i most certainly did not like..but ya know what...through Pixies evolution to what it is now...i've stayed a member...why??? Because the site and all its members have come to mean a great deal to me....i stay to try and keep Pixies from becoming a "shit hole" as it was so eloquently and unjustly named...to try and keep it true to what its always been...and in all honesty i cannot see why members are jumping ship...it has by no means declined that much that i can see..It saddens me greatly!!

Sadly change is inevitable....some adapt....some do not

From a Mods point of view

If you have a bloody problem with something...for Gawds sake...let me know (or another MOD) I am easily accessible...i have MSN, Yahoo, Email and there is the PM feature....

I cannot try to help anyone if i dont know what the bloody problem is (i am not a mind reader)...The gossiping and bitching grapevine in the background will not solve the problem...and yes i know it goes on) am i that scary that you feel 'Retribution' will come if you tell me your complaints or probs...*shakes head*....that saddens me greatly....i've always tried to be approachable, fair and honest in all my responses and posts. I am after all your friend who just happens to be a Mod

Any complaints or problem is discussed at great length between all Mods (unless confidentality is requested) and all input is considered before any decision is made....None of us Mods made any decision lightly...no matter what you may believe

You are my family...and i love you all...and any decision made is honestly done to protect you

I know a few have been on about censorship...it's a moderated forum...its our job...we are trying to protect you...not spoil your fun or treat you like kids as some put it. If we think something is turning nasty(again discussion between all Mods)...rather than letting it turn into a full blown flame war we put a stop to it...end of discussion

Also threads may disappear...instead of assuming we've done it for the hell of it...ASK...you may not get full details....but we will try to explain it as best we can...You may not be satisfied with the answer you get...Please understand the as Mods, we are privvy to information that we cannot always share...but rest assured if a deletion happens it would have been for a good reason and definately NOT done for the hell of it or just because we can

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!