Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-31-2001, 03:43 PM

question on cyber sex..

I was wondering if anyone gets turned on by cyber sex?
I haven't done it in a long time, but I use to masturbate
while doing it. I use to do it everyday, but it really got
old after awhile. Also I loved cybering with girls, But you really
didn't know if they were girls or not, so I quit doing it.

so speak up! what are your thoughts on this!
Old 07-31-2001, 03:51 PM
Insatiable

I enjoy it, especially when the other person is someone I am interested in or turns me on. I did it once with a chick in the room with me (her idea) and I almost trashed my keyboard.
Old 07-31-2001, 03:59 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Hi Alissa

I get a huge kick out of cybering, especially with the right person. There is something hugely erotic about it, I think because the words go straight into your mind without any visual cues. Therefore you rely heavily on imagination, this can make it so very intense. Any time you want to play let me know

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 07-31-2001, 04:17 PM
Insatiable MILF

Send a message via Yahoo to JennyD
As long as I'm in the right mood for it, it can be a blast. Most of my experiences include people who want to cyber.. then try to pressure me into letting them call. But when it has happened.. it's been good. I love words, there's no better sex organ than the brain.

=:-)
Jenny

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct
way, and the only way, it does not exist." ~Friedrich Nietzsche
Old 07-31-2001, 04:24 PM
Passion & Power

Hi Jenny

I agree totally with the comment about the brain. For me half the fun is not really knowing who you are cybering with. Although I have had regular cyber partners it has always been on a reciprocal 'no strings' basis.

Old 07-31-2001, 04:28 PM

I agree with you jenny about the phone calling.
That is why I didn't like cybering with guys because
they always wanted me to call them. My boyfriend
doesn't mind me at all cybering, but calling someone
is overdoing it.

I also did cam web sex before along with
cybering on voice chat, but they were all
with girls who I have known for awhile
on other sites.
Old 08-01-2001, 05:37 AM
Lycanthrope Love Machine

I used to cyber all the time

I used to cyber all the time, but the sites I went to weren't great for finding like minded individuals. I like one on one cyber and I don't want to call afterwards. I tried logging in to Pixies chatroom, but for whatever reason, I can't get in. If anyone knows of any good, free adult chat rooms, or if you'd like to chat with me in any of them, post it here.
And the moon is full and bright."
Old 08-01-2001, 05:45 PM
Professional Voyeur

Send a message via ICQ to Dunchad
I agree with everyone here. Cyber is fun, I enjoy it a lot and have had good experiences with it personally. I would love to find someone to just cyber with and be friends also, if that makes sense. So anyone interested or like FAng said, know of any sites, please share. Also if anyone is interested, send me an email or PM and lets see waht happens.
Old 08-01-2001, 06:21 PM
OzJack

Hi to all

Cybersex is great fun as long as people are not rude etc. ISPQ and ICUII are good programs but you have to pay for them. I find YAHOO Messenger is a good alternative, you can now use your webcam on it. I personally like showing my body to the ladies and talk about what they like etc. It is just incredibly nice to share sexual thoughts and experiences across the Net, especially when you are all the way in Australia. I agree with the girls when they say no phone numbers. Only chatting, webcam fun, but not further. Everyone has the right to safety and privacy, so I would never ask for a phone number. Kisses to the ladies and ... if you are interested in Cyber, leave me a message. Try the Yahoo thing it works. JACK
Old 08-01-2001, 07:05 PM
Insatiable

What I like to do is find a really good fantasy and use it to set the scene with my partner. Then we build off of the fantasy. It is a lot of fun and it can get things pretty damn wet in a hurry. Never tried using a cam before and I don't do the phone unless it is someone I already know and trust. Between cyber sex and just plain using my own imagination, I probably get off 5 times a week. Not a bad way for pleasure on the spot.
Old 08-01-2001, 09:37 PM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
I have had a long standing on & off addition to cyber, got started 5 yrs ago on AOL, but now that's become Assholes OnLine I got away from it; Then I tried Pizie's place and the other rooms accessable from there with Java, found them a little friendlier. Then a op in one room suggested I download a MIRC program, I tried it & the fun is back! It's a like fishing, some days nary a nibble & somedays ya land the BigOne
As for the issue of whether that "girl" is really a female or not, I say seize the moment and don't worry! Let your imagination go, believe what they say for what it's worth (and it's free ), and play nice (naughty?) & have fun. I'm honest about who I am (while withholding enough for my privacy's sake) & I hope the others are doing same. I figure I've been duped by an imposter at some point, but but who efin cares; if we both had fun it's a good thing right?

Looking for a meaningful one night stand...

Last edited by scotzoidman : 08-01-2001 at 09:39 PM.
Old 08-01-2001, 10:24 PM
Passion & Power

Hi all

On the subject of where to cyber: ICQ is free but a bit hit and miss to initially find a partner to cyber with. However I have had great success on a site called SOI www.hyperchat.com

You need to log on using a nickname and then once inside use the link to the 'HOT' list. This gives you a contents list of all the chat rooms that are active. The first couple of times you don't have to join in just observe, then once you find a room you like dive in. I have had some very good experiences in these rooms. Most of the users are friendly and if you don't like an individual it is easy to ignore them or go to another site.

I hope this info is useful and maybe we'll bump into each other one day.....enjoy

Old 08-02-2001, 08:20 AM
Akubra

Thumbs up One handed bandit

The thing that I enjoy(ed) the most about cybersex, is the intense, sudden feeling you get, from your groin to your head, especially when you knew it was on. Also it's the flirting and innuendo that sucks me in everytime.

I tried IRC for a while, but found that the chat rooms there were usually controlled by very territorial people and I didn't have the time to spend, to become one of the, "in" people. Sometimes I think the people in there are just like spiders waiting for fresh meat. (gee this must sound terrible) ICQ is good, I've had a lot of fun in that, plus it gave me the chance to learn how to type with one hand

One of my fantasies is to cyber with someone who I think is a complete stranger, only to find out after it's all over that we are friends who live close to each other.
Old 08-03-2001, 01:16 AM

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux
hey...this thread is rad. although i think i've gotten to it a bit too late, as all of my comments about how i appreciate cybering so much because it's so purely cerebral have been made, and made quite well.
as for good free chat sites, have you tried literotica? it might be pretty old news by now, but i have had some luck finding cool boys to mind fuck on there. as with all places you're going to find, you will have to sift through the creepy old men who want you to pretend you're their grandmothers or whatever, but once you have, it's on.

so yeah, it's www.literotica.com.
have at it.

and back there? i meant mind fuck in a GOOD way. the best way, actually.

hey fang....it sounds like i might be your girl.

-Lux

Old 08-03-2001, 05:10 AM
Lycanthrope Love Machine

Lux, let me know when and where and i'll be there!

By the way, I'm going to check out literotica right now.
And the moon is full and bright."