Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2015, 04:01 PM

Waking Sleeping Beauty: Chapter 1

I'm getting ready to publish my first four ebooks online at Smashwords, iBooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and Amazon. I privately promised someone I would publish this one for free on this site. It's just a novelette, about a third the size of the other books. I expect by the time I publish the last chapter, this story, along with Educating Goldilocks, Extra Credit, and Tired, will be available at those major ebook retailers.
You can check out my website, www.GarsMechant.com, for details on the progress of publishing these books.

###

Chapter 1: An Interesting Discovery

I couldn’t believe it! Here it was, the first weekend of summer vacation, and I was alone at home! Mom and dad were having “fun” doing something like furniture shopping. Mike was out with Laura, his girlfriend and the proverbial “girl next door,” probably getting frustrated again because she wouldn’t “put out.” Most of my friends were busy. Amber and Lisa were in Europe; Danielle and Shannon were out slutting around for guys; Maricela and Jenny were with their boyfriends; and Janey, my BFF who I’d planned on going to the Mall with today, was stuck at home cleaning the house.
This was supposed to be an epic summer! This was supposed to be our last summer before University! In a couple of months we’re going our separate ways in life! This wasn’t how it was supposed to be!
However, they were gone, and I was alone.
I couldn’t stand it, and I started tidying up the house. It took me an hour alone to pick up and clean the dishes. Mike is such a slob! Why can’t mom and dad get on my stepbrother’s case about making messes?
After finishing the cleaning, I found there wasn’t anything good on TV, so I decided to check out some things on the web. I went into dad's home office, and I saw I had some dishes on his desk. They were obviously Mike’s. He was so dumb not to clean it up himself! I grabbed a dish in a huff and accidentally toppled over a shoe box that was perched at the edge of dad’s desk. It fell over onto the floor before I could stop it, spilling out everything inside! Dad would kill me!
I put down the plate and quickly started to pick up the box. The lid had fallen off, and the box was sitting on the floor, upside down. Sitting on the lid was a card, and under the box was a disk, and what I thought at first was a flashlight still in the package. I grabbed the disk, putting it into the case it fell out of, and reached for the light to put it into the box when I saw that it wasn’t a flashlight at all: It was a vibrator, a big one. I was so startled, and embarrassed, that I immediately put it back into the box, and left to take the plate to the kitchen.
I had to clean Mike’s dishes by hand because the dishwasher was halfway through its cycle already, but my thoughts kept going back to that shoe box. What was that doing in dad’s office? I wondered as I continued cleaning. I was so distracted by my thoughts that I had finished cleaning all the dishes before I realized it.
I had put everything away, and I found myself going back to dad’s office, telling myself that I was just going to do the web surfing I had planned to do originally. I stood in front of his desk, looking at the shoe box for what seemed like forever. I finally decided to do something, and I opened it up and looked back inside it.
There it was, a huge vibrator, pink and pointy, and still in the package.
I knew that mom, dad, and Mike wouldn’t be home for hours. I stared at it and saw the card and disk inside the box again, and thinking that this might be my only chance, decided to take them to my room. I put the box back on his desk, hoping nobody would open it and find out what was missing.
Once in my room, I looked the vibrator over through the plastic packaging. It was long, wide, and looked smooth. I put it down on my bed and looked at the disk. It simply said, “A Very Happy Birthday!” I couldn’t see anything else on the disk that gave me a clue as to what it had on it.
I looked the card over, and saw it said, “Thank You” on the front. I read the inside, and it said:
“Thank you two so much for a very memorable birthday weekend! Hope this will replace the one that disappeared in Vegas. Enjoy the highlights!
-Heather.”
It was obviously from my mom’s friend. I can understand making a DVD with highlights of the weekend they had together, but what was a vibrator doing in the box with it? After looking at it for a couple of minutes, not figuring out anything about it, I finally decided to put the disk in my DVD player. It immediately started playing.
I saw mom on the screen, completely nude and sitting in an easy chair. I heard her laugh at something dad said from off-screen, but I couldn’t make out what. It sounded like he was in another room. She said “okay” in response to whatever he had said.
Mom kind of lay back in the chair, and then started to massage her breasts. At that, I quickly turned it off out of embarrassment.
“Stephanie! You bought a vibrator?”
It came from the door to my room, and when I looked over there I saw Janey standing there. I’d forgotten all about going to the Mall with her, and even to close my door! What an idiot!
“No! I mean, what are you doing here? I thought you were cleaning your house?” I said.
“It wasn’t really that dirty. I got it done in a couple of hours and figured we could salvage the day. So, if that’s not a vibrator, what is it?”
“I mean, it’s not mine.”
“So whose is it?”
“I think it’s my moms," I said.
“‘You think?’ Where did you find it?”
“In my dad’s office. In a shoe box. With a card.”
“That’s kind of a weird place to put it. What’s on the card?”
I handed it to her, and after reading it she said: “What does that mean?”
“I’m not sure,” I said.
“What were you watching when I came in here? Were those the ‘highlights’ she was talking about?” she said as she approached my DVD player and turned it on.
“No, wait!” I said, but it was too late, and Janey saw my mom on the chair.
“Woah, what’s she doing?” Janey asked.
“I don’t know, let’s turn it off,” I suggested.
“No, let’s just watch this,” she said, waving me back. “Let’s see what she does.”
I gave in. Janey always gets her way when she’s like that.
Mom continued to massage her boobs on the screen, until I heard dad say: “Is that all you plan on doing? Kick it up a bit!”
She laughed, and spread her legs apart, starting to touch herself.
She was rubbing herself and was making moaning sounds, and then dad asked: “Is it time for Big Ben?”
Oh, God! Was he going to pull it out?
Mom laughed again and reached behind the chair, holding a vibrator just like the one I found in the shoe box, but this one was white. The camera zoomed in on her pussy, and I could see her start to rub the tip of the vibrator over her clitty. She rubbed it all over her vulva before finally spreading her lips with her fingers, lining it up, and slowly pushing it. She turned it on and moaned loudly. I could hear the loud, wet, buzzing noises coming from it as she pushed it inside, all the way to the base.
She kept it there, vibrating away for a while, before she started pumping it into herself. She did that just a couple of times before she pulled it out and ran the length over her clitty and pushed it back inside. She kept fucking herself with it for maybe ten minutes before she finally came loudly.
I heard someone knock at their door in the video, and I saw dad walk across the screen and heard him open it. As mom tried to catch her breath, I could barely hear her friend, Heather, say: “Sounds like you two started without me!”
“What do you expect when the birthday girl is late to her own party!” mom explained, looking off-screen. “Why don’t you get comfortable on the bed?”
Mom got out of the chair as Heather walked into view, wearing only her bra and panties, and she gave mom a big, wet kiss. Mom whipped Heather’s bra off of her, and they both showed off for the camera before walking off-screen. Dad must have turned it to follow them, and then you could see a suite with a king-sized bed, with curtains behind it.
“Why are the curtains closed?” Heather asked. “Are you trying to hide? Let’s have some light in here!” You could clearly see the curtains being opened, and the image washed out for a moment before the camera adjusted, and you could see Heather standing at the window, looking outside.
“Hi, world! Like what you can see?” she said.
Mom came up behind her and popped her panties down around her ankles to Heather’s startled scream.
“It wasn’t fair to have you covered up!” Mom told her.
“Well, don’t leave me here, hanging!” Heather said as she grabbed mom, posing both of them in front of the window.
Both of the women jumped up and down for a bit, jiggling, before Heather yelled out: “Yay, world! It’s my birthday! I’m in my birthday suit!”
“Are you ready for your birthday present?” Mom asked her.
“That sounds like an invitation!” Heather remarked.
“It is!” Dad replied.
Mom laughed before bending down in front of Heather. Then she took one of Heather’s nipples into her mouth and sucked on it! Heather stopped her, and they both got onto the bed. Dad moved the camera around again so it was pointing away from the window and toward the bed, and when everything was clear, Heather was lying on the bed with mom on top of her, sucking her nipples.
I heard dad say: “Here, hon,” as he handed mom her vibrator. She thanked him and put it on the bed before sticking her face between Heather’s legs. Then mom started to lick Heather’s pussy!
Oh, my God! Mom was going lesbian on her friend, Heather! And dad was watching them!
Mom licked and sucked Heather’s pussy for a while, getting her hot, before she grabbed the vibrator and used that to bring her to a screaming orgasm.
Heather deep-kissed mom to thank her for it, and then she pushed mom onto her back and started eating her. After watching for a while, dad finally got behind Heather and pushed his cock into her doggy-style. All three of them fucked like that for maybe fifteen or twenty minutes before they all started cumming. After dad pumped his cum into Heather’s pussy, he took the camera off of the tripod or whatever, and got a close-up shot of his cum dripping out of her, and then of Heather still licking mom’s pussy.
She finally took the vibrator and pushed it into mom, and you could see just how much she was having to stretch to take it. She used it to bring mom off again, twice, before dad finally stopped taping it.
“Wow!” Janey exclaimed. “Who was that your mom and dad were fucking?”
“Oh, well, you know, that was my mom’s friend from…work, I think. Heather.”
“So, your mom was going lezzie with her friend from work while your dad fucked her from behind? That’s pretty hard-core!”
“Well, uh, yeah, I guess, so…”
“When are you going to try it?”
“I…uh…um, what?”
“When are you going to try the vibrator?”
“Try it?”
“Yeah! You saw how it made your mom and Heather scream! How can you not try it?”
“Well, it’s, you know, my moms…vibrator!”
“It’s still packaged, so she hasn’t used it. You have to try it!” She grabbed it and had ripped the plastic package open before I could stop her. She grabbed some batteries out of my desk and put them in and sat in my bed. I sat next to her as she said: “Here it goes,” and turned it on.
It vibrated itself out of her hands and fell onto the bed before we could grab it. We were giggling as we grabbed for it, but I got it first. I held it tight, looked it over, found the switch, and turned it off. This was the first time I actually held it outside of the plastic packaging. I looked it all over. It was long and thick, almost as wide as my wrist, with just some unevenness like waves over the length. The tip was pointy, but not sharp. The plastic was harder, but still, it somehow seemed inviting, almost friendly.
“Wow,” Janey said. “It’s so…big!”
“Yeah.”
“So, are you gonna try it?” she asked.
“What, now?”
“Yeah, now,” she said, poking me. “It’s not like anyone’s home to catch you!”
“That’d be great if you weren’t here!”
“What are you afraid of? I won’t tell anybody. Besides, who would I tell who doesn’t have one themselves?”
She grabbed it away from me, turned it on, and started to tickle me with it until I laughingly agreed. I took off my pants and panties, spread my legs, and got ready to try it when Janey said: “You can’t do it like that!”
“Like what?” I said.
“Half-nude! If you’re going to do it, do it right, like your mom and Heather!”
“What, completely nude?”
“It’s not like we haven’t been changing in front of each other! We’ve seen each other topless!” She reached over to me and started pulling my top over my head and unhooking my bra. The next thing I knew, I was completely naked in my bed, holding the vibrator.
I looked it over again and saw it looked even more inviting now. I actually kind of wanted to feel it inside me. I turned it on and felt it vibrate for a bit before I turned it off, giggling. I lined it up with my opening and tried to push it in, but it didn’t go at all, and it kind of hurt to try.
“It’s not working,” I told Janey.
“What do you mean?”
“I can’t get it in.”

-Gars Méchant (NastyGuy)

I just published two new books in a new series: They Said: The Dare, and They Said: The Missing File, and I have six other ebooks available for purchase at most major online retailers! For more information, go to www.garsmechant.com or "friend" me at Facebook!