Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-02-2007, 06:17 AM
I'm UP!

Send a message via ICQ to lustfulwolf Send a message via AIM to lustfulwolf Send a message via MSN to lustfulwolf
Watching you sleep: The real thoughts of an insomniac.

I couldn't sleep again last night, All I could do was toss and turn. At last I finally found a comfortable position, on my side facing you. I still wasn't tired so I just lay there watching you sleep.

As I lay watching you many thoughts ran through my head - my mind not only refused to shut down, it seemed to be in overdrive.

I thought about how the 6 years we have been together have been the best years of my life, the only ones out of my 44 years that have truly been worth living.
You are the only partner I have ever been with that I have been able to be myself with. You've accepted me for who I am without ever expecting me to be any different than the day we met. The fact that I am bisexual is not an issue since you are as well. Being with me has given you a chance to explore a different side of your sexuality.

Sex with you has always been nothing short of amazing - From the first time, when we were having coffee at club 62 and you leaned over and gave me head right where anyone could have seen, until now. Let's face it, I'm a typical man and sex is always on my mind, but before I met you it happened when it happened. Since I've been with you I don't just look forward to when and where it will happen - I plan my days so that no matter where we are or what we are doing, if the opportunity comes along, I'm ready willing and able.

I have never been with anyone, man or woman, who was so much like me. We are so much alike in our thoughts and desires that some people say it's scary.
As for desire, that is one thing we definitely do not lack. We both have a burning, unquenchable desire for sex - be it soft and tender love making, a hardcore, animistic, passion fuel fuck session or something in between. each encounter is fueled by the desire to please each other and to be pleased in return.
I never imagined it was possible to feel the way I do when I am with you.

When we have sex I give myself over to you completely and you do the same with me and because of this we have the most amazing sex I have ever experienced. I want to try everything with you- nothing seems to "weird or strange". I want to please you, to show you how much being with you means to me. I know that you feel this- it's obvious by the way you respond to my touch, in the way your pussy instantly gets wet when I gently brush my finger acrossed it and in the way you moan and arch your back when I stroke your swollen clit. I can never get enough of you, I want you all the time. Even after 6 years.

My cock still gets hard whenever I think of you, and when we are together I'm constantly thinking up reasons to touch you, and when I do it takes everything I have to keep from fucking you right there and then, no matter where we are.

I am addicted to having sex with you. I have never felt anything like I feel when we are together. The way it feel when you reach down and stroke my cock is unbelievable, it takes every bit of willpower I have to keep from cumming right there and then, and when you slip your finger into my my ass it feels like every nerve in my body has been switched into pleasure overload! You know exactly what to do to dive my mind and body insane with pure animal lust and it is almost more than I can take, but you are just warming up.

You know just what I want and are ready and willing to give it to me. Urging me to the edge of the bed, you raise my legs over your shoulders and slowly ease your 8 inch rubber cock into my eager ass.

From here on-all reasonable thought ceases to exist. In my mind, all that remains are supernova like explosions of pleasure that shake my body from head to toe. I can think of nothing but you thrusting your cock in and out, deeper and deeper. I match each thrust with one of my own, making sure that I get every inch of your cock inside me.

By now my cock is so hard that it feels swollen to twice it's normal thickness. feeling you inside me, fucking me, has me ready to explode, seeing me like this, knowing you are the only one who can make me feel this way, arouses you just as much.

At the brink of your own orgasm, hearing me moan and cry out "FUCK ME" is almost too much for you to take. You tell me that you want to see me cum so I reach down and start stroking my throbbing cock.

You start thrusting harder and faster, our bodies slapping together so hard that I'm sure the neighbors must hear!

As I reach my orgasm I scream out " HERE I CUM!" pushing you over the edge. You cry out my name as your orgasm hits and you drive your cock into me as far as it will go. With this my body is racked with the most intense orgasm I have ever felt, my orgasm is so hard you are drenched with my cum from your stomach to your face.

My orgasm seems to last forever!

When it finally ends, you lay down beside me and everything is silent except for the sound of the two of us catching our breath. Eventually I turn to you and give you a kiss and tell you that I love you, you tell me you love me too, we get cleaned up and relax, enjoying being together. We are both so wired from adrenaline that sleep is impossible, sometimes we watch t.v. or just lay there in the silence gently touching each other. What we do is not important because I am with the one I love, the only person who has ever made me feel complete, the one Ii am going to spend the rest of my life with.

So, now you know what I did last night while I couldn't sleep, and do you know what? With thoughts like these, IT'S NO WONDER I HAVE INSOMNIA!