Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Interracial Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-04-2005, 06:41 PM
Married Couple

My Daddy's Slave

My father, Charles Wellington, had one of the largest and most successful plantations in the South. He also had three beautiful daughters; Samantha, Rachel, and myself, Jenny. Samantha and Rachel married when they turn eighteen and now live in there own homes. I'm almost twenty and still unwed. My father says that it is due to the fact that I am too stubborn and run off any man who was the least bit interested in me.

I stand around five foot three, long brown hair, blue eyes, ample breasts, and long shapely legs. I often get stares from the actual hired hands that work the plantation. The rest of the workers are slaves. Daddy owns close to one hundred of them.

Since childhood, I have become close friends with a few of the female house servants. Only a few "choosen" slaves are allowed to work in the house. The rest are used to work the plantation. On several occassions, I have taken to riding through the cotton fields so that I can look at the black men. Not to stare or make fun of them, but to dream about one of them making love to me. If I had my pick, it would be Lee Jefferson, one of the more defiant slaves that we have.

Lee is about twenty-five and stands about five foot eight. His hair, of course, is black or dark brown. I've never seen his eyes before, but I assume that they are brown. He is not a large man, but he is well muscled. Often times it was him that I would daydream about losing my virginity too. I had a feeling that he too had noticed me because he would get nervous when I came around him. When I hid and watched him, I noticed that he would never get nervous when talking with other woman; black or white. This was how I knew for certain that it was me that made him nervous. I also knew though that if ever acted on my daydreams, and we were caught, daddy would have Lee beaten and I would be disowned. Lee too wanted to be with me because he took it upon himself to make the first move.

It was during the hotest part of the summer and I was accustomed to wearing very sexy silk nightgowns with spaghetti straps and no underwear. It was around midnight when I was startled by a large, rough hand being placed over my mouth. Waking up and looking around, I saw Lee leaning over me. He was sweating even though he was only wearing his ragged, faked pants.

"SSSHHH Miss Jenny. It's alls rights. I's nots gonna hurts you. I's justs had to sees you."

Lee removed his hand and stood up.

Sitting up in bed, I patted the mattress next to me. Lee sat down and stared at me as the moonlight shone over the bed. I could see the sweat as it beaded up and ran down his chest.

"How did you get in here, Lee?"

"I's cames in throughs the fronts doe. Likes I's said, I's had's to sees you."

"Why?"

"I's had's to be able to sees you close up. I's not allowed to talks to yous, lets alones touch yous in fronts of anyone."

Lee moved his hands to my shoulders and pushed the spaghetti straps off. "MMM" he moaned as the gown slide down to my sitting waist. Leaning down he took my left tit into his mouth and suck it as his hand rubbed and massaged my right one. "Oh Lee," I moaned. I don't how I got there, but the next thing I knew, I was straddling him as he sucked and squeezed my tits. Under me, I could fill his manhood growing. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I pulled him in close to me. In the moonlight, I could see his ebony skin against my snowy white skin.

Laying me down on my back, Lee kissed his way down my neck and stomach. Reaching my silky gown, he pulled it down my legs and over my feet before dropping it on the floor. I lay completely naked as he stared at me. Spreading my legs, Lee laid between them and slowly licked up my right thigh, then my left. Again I looked down to see his ebony skin agaist my white. I was getting more and more turned on the further up my thighs he went.

Lee's tongue then moved to my pussy, teasing and tormenting it. He sucked my clit as he inserted his middle finger into me. His finger moved in and out of me as he continued to torment my swollen clit. My back arched as I came. Lee then kissed his way back up me. Laying next to me, Lee passionately kissed me. His tongue parted my lips and soon his and mine were intertwined. I could feel myself growing wetter and hotter the more we kissed. Once again, he slipped his finger into me, rubbing my clit as he did.

Lee's cock was now rock hard and I could tell that he wanted to be inside of me as much as I wanted him to be there. Standing up next to the bed, Lee removed his ragged and faded pants. His thick, black, seven inch cock sprang out at me. Taking it into my hand, I stroked it. I like the way it felt in my hand. He was so hard and thick. I was holding the first dick I had ever seen. Not only that, but it was black. The first man I was too lay with would not be that of some white man that had just become my husband, but one of my daddy's slaves. Oh how I wanted him in me.

Lee placed his right hand on the back of my head and pushed my mouth to his cock. Eagerly I took him into my mouth and sucked him. He was so big in my mouth.

"MMM Miss Jenny," he moaned. "Yorn whites mouth looks wonderful wraps arounds me's black cock."

For several minutes my head bobbed up and down on his huge shaft. Lee moaned with pleasure as I worked my mouth on him.

"I's wants you, Miss Jenny. I's needs to fill meself insides of you."

Laying on my back, Lee laid on top of me. He again passionate kissed me as he pushed himself in me. Lee had me so wet that the first few inches slipped in easily. His second push shattered my hyman, causing me to give a slight whimper.

"Oh, Miss Jenny. You's feels so good."

"You feel so good too, Lee."

My bed lightly creaked as Lee moved in and out of me. I slowly began to move with his rhythem. I didn't worry to much about the noise of my bed because my parents were away visiting friends and there was no other people in the house at night other than the white servants that slept at the other end of the house. What I didn't know was that our slave foreman, Harold Blevins, was watching from a different window; one that had no moonlight coming in it. It was due to that reason that we didn't see him watching us.

Lee rolled us over so that I was now on top of him. Helping me to start my rythem, I began to ride him. Seeing my white hands on his black chest caused me to ride him harder and faster. Lee moaned as I raised and then "dropped" myself onto him.

"Oh, Miss Jenny. Yorn whites pussy feels so goods on me blacks cock."

For several long minutes, I pleased both him and me by riding him. I could feel the veins in his thick cock as my tight pussy lips slid over them. I rode until I could ride no more and collapsed onto of him.

Lee pushed me off and pulled my ass up into the air. He then rammed his cock deep into me and pounded my pussy. My fist clinched the bed as Lee fucked me hard and good. I tried to yell from pleasure, but no noise came. Hot tears streamed down my face as I orgaismed. I loved the way Lee was roughly fucking me. I kept orgaisming over and over again as he did. Just when I thought I couldn't take any more, Lee gave a low deep groan. I could feel his hot seed spilling into me. He gave a few short storkes before he bend over and hug me tightly in his arms while he remained in me.

"Every nights I's stands outsides of yorn bedroom and wants to fucks you, Miss Jenny. I's wants to be ables to do this evers nights. I's wants to be ables to cums in yous every night."

Before I could say anything, we heard someone moving around outside of the far window. Lee pulled out of me and quickly dressed, kissing me before he left. The next day, my parents returned to the plantation. Harold went straight to my father and told him what he had say through my bedroom window. When my father confronted me, I told him that Harold was lying and that in fact he had on several occassions tried to get me to let him into my room. I knew my father loved me, but I feared the thought of Lee being beaten and me being disowned. My father believed me and Harold was fired for looking in my bedroom window. For now, I had saved both Lee and myself.