Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Gay Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-29-2006, 10:09 AM

Jeff and I

Jeff is a 36 year old African American man that I met online. He and I hit it off right away. I first met him online, we chatted for a bit, then it moved to phone calls. Finally we agreed to meet.

It was a Saturday morning, I got up showered, shaved and started out for Jeff's place, he lives in Milwaukee. It took about 45 minutes to get there, I buzzed his doorbell and he let me in. I was a bit nervous, and didn't really know what to expect. I got to his apartment and knocked on his door, he opened it and there he stood, about 6ft tall very rugged looking and handsome. He invited me in and we went to his living room. He invited me to sit on the couch. We chatted for a bit, trying to get to know each other, he had asked if I minded if he put in a DVD. We watched as we chatted, and it got to the point where we had to make a decision.

He asked if I would kiss him, I bent towards him and brushed my lips against his, and his tongue parted my lips. I sucked it into my mouth, and we started to make out, petting each other as we kissed. He pulled his shirt off and I started to lick his nipples, circling them with my tongue, lightly pulling on them with my teeth. This went on for a bit, I tried to keep kissng him while we got undressed. Finally we were totaly nude on his couch fondling each other. I bent my head down and took his cock into my mouth, it was already leaking pre cum, I licked the head, and down his shaft.

He moaned and stood up grabbing me by the hand, he led to his bedroom, we sat on his bed, making out I looked at his cock, a decent 8 inches and thick, a dark brown chocolate color. We moved so that we were in a 69 position, I could feel his breath on me as he licked my cock. I was so fascinated by his cock, that I sucked it right in, rolling my tongue around it, I could hear him moaning around mine. I kept licking and sucking his cock, feeling the pre cum leak into my mouth, His balls were right there so I fondled them gently as I kept sucking. I could feel my own balls boiling, and I told him so, he just kept sucking. I warned him that i was about to shoot, and he just kept his mouth on my cock, nd I spurted my hot cum into his mouth. It was one of my biggest loads, nd he took it all down. That must have set him off, because he started to shoot his cum, I kept sucking, spurt after spurt hit my tongue, it was warm and gooey. it filled my mouth so much that I thought it would over flow, as his cock stopped spurting I kept in my mouth, and licked hm clean. I pulled my mouth off his cock unwillingly ofcourse, but I had to. I rolled to the side we were both still excited.

I started to lick his thighs again, and sucking his big brown balls, Istarted to lick underneath his balls and back towards his asshole. My tongue darted to his anus, and i circled it with my tongue, sticking my tonhue inside. Licking his ass, tasting him smelling him. His cock started to grow hard, I could feel it alongside my neck nice and warm and hard. I licked it and asked him where his lube was, he grabbed it from the night stand, and I took it and squirted some in my hand. I lathered it on his cock, making it slippery, I then squirted some more and lathered my asshole.

I laid back on the bed in the missonary position, I beckoned him over to me, I spread my legs as far as I could, he placed his finger at the entrance to my ass and gently pushed in. I moaned, and and squeezed his finger. He worked it in and out tickling my insides, and then he placed his cock at my entrance and held my legs up and pushed slowly insdie. It hurt a bit, but I told him to keep going. I wanted to feel him inside me, slowly the head pushed in. He stopped and let me adjust and then pushed in some more. I was playing with his nipples, pinching them lightly. He kept pushing his wonderful cock into me until finally all 8 inches were inside me.

With my legs around his hips he started to fuck me, holding onto my hips he he made love to me, as he leaned over me I kissed him stuffing my tongue deep into his mouth. We were moaning into each other. The need was so great and it felt wonderful. I bent my head up and started to suck his nipples and as i did this I rotated my hips and squeezed my anal muscles trapping his cock inside me. I could tatse his sweat off his breasts as I sucked them. Ireached behind him and fondled his testicles and he stiffend and pushed deeper inside I knew he was cumming, I could feel him shooting off in my ass. It felt wonderful He kept pumping into me, as he sputed he clamped his mouth on mine and we shared a long tongue sucking kiss as he unloaded in my ass. After a while he softened enough to pull out of me I felt empty. We held each other and snuggled for a long time. just snugling and kissing.

It was a wonderful afternoon.
Old 07-03-2006, 10:36 AM

I feel that jeff and I have something special, and he is the top and I am the bottom. Since meeting with him I have been to his place several times. Normally we chat a bit and then move to the bedroom. I love licking his cock and sucking it until it reaches his full length. I then try to swab it with my tongue getting it all shiney and ready.

I am very good at cocksucking, so its a pleasure to have his cock in my mouth. I love the taste, and feel of it, licking along it's ridges and head. Sticking my tongue into his piss hole licking out the pre cum. I could and have sucked it for long periods of time. Stopping just before he comes in order to savor it and tease him. When I am ready I let him hold my head and gently fuck my mouth until his cock expands and his balls tighten and he fills my mouth with his cum. It tastes great, I love the feeling of a cock spurting in my mouth, my cheeks bulging with cum, and swallowing it down, milking his cock dry until it is soft and resting.

I also love to feel his cock in my ass, I usually suck it to get him hard and lube him, we pet like kids on the bed or the couch. When his fingers find my ass and he sticks them inside and I squeeze them with my anus. I like the missonary position best, that way i can see him as he fucks me. Normally I spread my legs and when he is pushing inside me, I play with his nipples, and talk to him telling him how much I like it. and when he is all the way inside me, I let him ride for a bit and then push back on his cock. I squeeze his cock with my ass muscles, and roll my hips my legs wrapped around him, with my heels digging into his back. Sometimes he leans over and I suck his nipples and a lot of the time he leans down and we french kiss as he fuvks me I find that a real turn on and when he is close to coming I reach around and fondle his testicles making him move that much faster. I make sure that i make him fell good as he cums in my ass and after he is done cumming, we lay there until he is soft enough to pull out.

I then melt into him and we cuddle and kiss, that is my favorite way to spend an afternoon.