Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Oral Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-30-2008, 01:22 AM

teaser or teasee?

We had met a few weeks ago and he had helped me move furniture among other things one gorgeous afternoon. I had received no less than a dozen emails and phone calls wondering when we would continue. I had put him off for a couple of weeks for two I had spent the past couple of weeks thinking about how to torment “Dan” as I will call him to reasons. One, to tease him further and make him long to see me naked and the second reason , an old girlfriend was in town for five days so we caught up on old times and had some steamy sex. As I looked out my window I thought today would be a perfect day to tease poor Dan. I emailed him and told him to call me. He phoned approx. 30 minutes later and I asked him if he was available to come over for dinner. He said his girlfriend was in town but she was working until 11pm so he could come over around 7:30 or so . I said perfect. I will see you then. The rest of the day I spent in the sun jogging and shopping for some new clothes. I can never have too many clothes! I took a nice hot bath and just soaked in my tub for about 45 minutes or so. I got out and tried to pick out a nice sexy outfit that would drive my dinner guest crazy with lust. I picked out a pair of white cutoff shorts and then a baby blue polo shirt and threw on one of my favorite sheer black bras. I wore a new pair a brief panties and a nice pair of heels to make my long legs, even longer.
I had made spaghetti and meatballs and had some dinner salads prepared as well. It had been a pretty full day already so I was ready for a nice glass of wine. I checked the clock and it was 7:25. I was actually kind of nervous because I hadn’t seen Dan since our encounter a few weeks ago. His emails to me had been pretty matter of fact and plain so when I responded to them, I spiced them up a bit and started mentioning certain things I would like him to think about when he went to bed at night . Things that might give a nice young man quite a hard on to sleep with.
The food was ready and I sat on the couch for a few minutes channel surfing just as I heard the doorbell ring. I got up and went over and opened and there was my tease. He looked rather nice with a pair of khaki shorts and light sweater. He had a 12 pack of beer and leaned in saying hello and gave him a big hug. He was such a nice young man and always the polite person as well. I put the beer in the fridge and gave him one and refilled my wine glass. I was already feeling just ever so slightly buzzed so I thought I want to sip this next glass. I told him I was glad he could come over for dinner and hoped he didn’t get in any trouble with the girlfriend. He said he felt kind of bad about it and I told him I would make it worth his while . We both laughed and it was just like he had never left. He told me I looked stunning and I told him he looked very handsome. I fixed us a salad and we sat at the table and ate , drank and had a baseball game on tv in the living room. He said he was a big baseball fan so he would lean over now and then to catch the score. We had nice conversation and I could see he was more relaxed and the beer probably didn’t hurt. After our salads I got up and made our dinner plates. During dinner we just talked about summer plans, work,school and relationships. He was surprised to find out I was bi, but I told him there are a lot of us out there. He said he only thought a lot of ‘rougher looking ‘ women were that and I said no , I am proof of that! During dinner after we started conversing and laughing I decided to start in with the teasing. I took off my heels and put my put up in his lap. He about choked on a meatball since he wasn’t expecting it. I said is that okay if I rest my foot up there? I have been on them all day shopping and jogging and they are sore. He began to blush a bit and said sure , whatever felt good go ahead and do it. I told him he might want to think twice about that and we burst out laughing. I talked to him while sucking a noodle in and pushed my foot ever so softly into his crotch. I couldn’t feel anything out of the ordinary until I pushed a few more times while gazing into his eyes and then I began to notice a slight movement in his pants. I kept asking him questions to make him talk while I teased his crotch. His voice would get a little shaky now and then but I give him credit for withstanding the teasing pretty well. I pushed a little hard and acted like I was shifting in my chair and when I did that I could feel a nice hardon pushing against my foot. I always love it knowing I have someone like that and in that very vulnerable position. We were both finishing up our spaghetti and I got up and took the plates to the sink . I got another beer for him and decided one more glass of wine for me. He commented on a spectacular dinner and I thanked him and said I am glad he enjoyed it. We cleaned up the table and counter and then we went to the living room. I was slightly tipsy and feeling very good. We still were watching the ball game and talking and I had him give me a foot massage. He did a great job I must admit and my body was starting to warm up. I stretched my long legs out on the couch and put my pretty feet right on his crotch while he rubbed and tickled my feet. I told him it felt very good and I told him it turns me on to have my feet touched. Which it does by the way! He got a little braver and asked if he could kiss my feet and toes. I said I would love it. He started slowly and timidly just kissing my toes but pretty soon was sucking on them and I could feel my legs tingling and my pussy starting to throb. Wait a minute, I was supposed to be teasing him!! Trying to regain control of the situation I decided to get right to it since we didn’t have allnight.
I asked him if he did what I told him last time and jerked off thinking about me. He promised me he did. That night . the next night . and pretty much every nite the past few weeks. I told him that was a good boy and tonite he would possibly get rewarded. I asked if he liked my long tan legs. He said I like everything about you. I then asked him if he would like to kiss them and before I knew it he was on the floor kissing and licking my left leg. I couldn’t believe how good it felt. Here was this guy , once again, skinny as ever , nerdy as ever, trying his best to please me. I just was hoping if I ever did decide to let him get naked later , he wouldn’t be one of those guys that comes in 45 seconds. I wanted to tease him for the rest of our nite together. He kept licking and kissing my legs but for some reason didn’t come up past my knees. I told him it would be okay for him to do that and I would like him to kiss my thighs and also the inside of them. He quickly obliged and made his way up towards the bottom of my shorts and his tongue was darting all over and his kisses were very good ! I was starting to moan and tried to quiet myself again . I had to remain in control!! I hadn’t even realized I was massaging my tits since its such a natural thing when I get excited and thankfully he didn’t notice because he was working over my thights and knees nicely. I then told him to stop and had him look me in the eye. Do you ever go down on your girlfriend I asked him? Sometimes he says but not more than once every few months. I want you to take off my shorts and lick me between my legs. I stood up and put my hands on his shoulders. He undid my snap and began to zip down my shorts. I was starting to think this skinny little nerd has done this before! I stepped out of my shorts and he put them next to the couch. I walked over with just my panties and shirt on and dimmed the lights. Walking back to him at the couch, I told him to kneel down on the floor. Then I sat down and put one leg on each side of his head. I then took off my top and asked him how I looked. His jaw was hanging and he said simply amazing and very sexy. I loved to hear that and loved it the way his eyes darted over my heaving tits to my stomach and legs. He was getting quite an eyeful. Do you like my big boobs? He said yes he had dreams about them many nights. I then told him to come close and kiss the tops of them . He leaned up and started lightly kissing the tops of my tits. His mouth felt good. Very good. I then reached around and took off my bra. My tits are pretty firm for 38D tits and I asked Dan if he liked looking at them. Yes!! I was so horny at this point and had my own little plaything to order around. This was nice!! I told him to gently rub one and lick and suck the nipple of the other one. He did as told and when his tongue brushed against my nipple I thought I was going to have an orgasm. It felt wonderful. I could feel myself losing control . I leaned my head back and moaned with pleasure. OH that’s it .mmmmm. suck those big tits. Yes suck them good. He was slurping pretty loudly but it felt like heaven. He sure knew how to use his tongue!! He licked them back and forth and ran his tongue down my stomach. He was literally driving me crazy! I then told him to get back for a second. I stood up and took off my panties. I was standing there completely naked. How do you like me naked ? he laughed and said playboy will be calling soon and I giggled for a second but needed to be pleased . sexually. I told Dan I wanted him to lick me between my legs very softly and slowly . He said he would do that for me. I have one of those huge footrest cushions for a nice reading chair and told him to follow me to it. I grabbed his hand as I stood up and ledhim over to it. I could feel my big tits swinging around and my legs were wobbly already. I then laid down on my back and put my left leg way over to the left and leaned it on some shelving and pulled my right leg back up to my chest to give him a nice open angle and view to my sex. Now lick me Dan. He said you are so nice and smooth down here , I love the way it looks . I had shaven everything for our date tonite. I said thanks as I felt his breath on my cunt. He began to kiss my pussy lips very very softly and when he did I almost fainted . for some reason I was so horny and he was making me even hornier. He ran his tongue up and down my slit very lightly and it teased me like never before.I was panting and moaning like a bitch in heat!! My tits were heaving and my pussy was throbbing. He ran his tongue up and down my slit slowly and lightly and then he would speed up and push a little harder. I was in outer space! He reached up and began to massage my left tit and squeeze my nipple hard and kept eating my pussy like a professional. I was actually begininning to sweat he had me so mesmorized. And he hadn’t even touched my clit yet! He then started running his tongue even lower and lower each time and the next thing I knew he was licking my asshole. This was more than I could take. I was moaning so loud I thought the neighbors would hear. He then darted his tongue all the way up and began to circle my throbbing clit. I thought I was going to have to beg him to lick it. He teased my clit for a good 2 -3 minutes just circling it and then darting his tongue all the way down my crack to my asshole. God his tongue felt so fucking good! I tried to compose myself for 5 seconds and managed to say “ I want to have you put a finger in me” to show him I was still in control but I think he knew he was now in charge. Just when I thought I might pass out I felt his tongue flick over my aching clit with expert like precision. OMG! I was so fucking hot at this point. Just then as he licked my ass and ran his tongue all the way up to my clit again, I could feel my pussy juice just soaking his lovely face. He was licking me like a madman. As he sucked on my clit I knew an orgasm was near. Just as I was nearing one I felt him push his finger into my drenched pussy. Oh god please.please don’t let this end! And just like that, he stopped! OH nnoooo! I was on the brink!!
Not wanting to seem like a bitch that was losing control I said you’ve done a nice job between my legs. I was almost panting while talking. I want you now to take off your pants. I tried to catch my breath and was still reeling from being brought to the edge of orgasm and left high and dry! My pussy ached. It throbbed. I needed a cock . now! He stepped back and undid his shorts. He took his sweet time. I was the one being teased now it seemed. And I think he was realizing this! He took his shorts off and I could see quite a nice bulge in his white underwear. He then took off his shirt and I still couldn’t believe how skinny he was. Very skinny but looked like he put on a few pounds since he started at the gym. I want you to show me your cock! I said. He smiled and said he would love to. He then pulled down his underwear and I couldn’t believe it . He not only had the biggest dick I had ever seen , but it looked like it was about ¼ of his whole body weight. I was expecting a rather small one but I almost gasped when I saw it. It was beautiful. It was partially erect and very long. Not overly thick but just gorgeous. A very nice, delicious looking piece of meat. I just looked at it for a few seconds and commented on how lucky his girlfriend was. This skinny young man was hung! My pussy was just aching to feel it inside of me.
I want to watch you stroke it. I ordered. Yes I will for you he responded. With that he wrapped his right hand around the shaft and began to slowly massage the entire thing . it started to gro w . my god it grew and grew and grew! His cock must have been 9 ½ or 10 inches long. I just sat there watching him stroke that big cock and it looked like it was going to explode. That’s it I said, stroke that big hard cock looking at me. Does that feel good to have your hardon in your hand? I teased. Feel good to have me watch you stroke your dick honey? Huh? I bet you like to have pretty girls like me see your big hard on don’t you? Mmmmmm! It looks so good I could just lick it nice and slow for you . run my tongue all over it for you . get it nice and wet and tickle your balls while I suck you. Like to have your big cock teased don’t you dan? He was moaning a bit now and muttered a yes . I loved watching this . finally I reached over and told him let it go. He did and I just stared at it and then slowly licked the huge head. It tasted so good. It was so wet already with precum. I licked all around the huge head and then ran my tongue on the underside of his shaft. I ran It all the way down and all the way back up to the tip. He was moaning loudly while I did this. Feel good to have my wet tongue on your big stiff cock? He was watching me lick it and I looked right up into his eyes and just continued to swirl my tongue all over that monster. I pushed it up towards his belly and then found his balls. His balls were smooth and I licked and sucked on then while running my nails on the underside of his dick and knew this guy was enjoying it . I was too as a matter of fact! I could feel his dick throb in my hand . I kept licking and tickling his balls and rubbing his massive tool at the same time. How would you like to take your big hard on and slide it in my pussy ? I was just hoping he wouldn’t come right away so I could enjoy this for a while ! I would love to he moaned. I have his cock one last long lick and stroked it with my hand a few times telling him how much I loved his dick. I then told him I would let him ease his dick between my legs but he better not come until I tell him . I said that more as a joke thinking it would be over soon. I got up and grabbed ahold of his dick. It was still as hard as cement. I led him back to my bed room and laid down stillholding his cock. I spread my legs wide , very wide and opened up to him. I want you to slowly push your dick inside of me I told him. Very slowly! Iwant to feel every inch of you going deep. And don’t you dare think about coming ! he said fine with him. I grabbed both of my ankles and pulled my long legs up towards my shoulders. Dan crawled between my legs and put his hands up by my shoulders. I could feel his throbbing shaft poking around my pussy. It felt like a baseball bat downthere! Now ease your cock inside me . with that , I felt that giant head at my opening. I have had some big cocks in my day but was worried a bit about this one . so damn long ! he eased it into my pussy an inch or so and I thought I was going to be split in half. OMG! His dicking slowly started sinking into my cunt and I thought there was no end to it. I let out a little yelp and my cunt began to spasm like never before .I came and came again before even got it all of the way in. My cunt walls were squeezing his dick and I was screaming how good it felt. My pussy was as full as its ever been and there was still more to come. I was breathing so hard , my tits were heaving all over and I felt like a sweaty mess. Just as soon as I felt his balls at my ass , I came again. Fuck me I cried..please fuck me! And as soon as I cried out I heard him whisper “I want you to beg me to fuck you. You have to beg me to fuck you”.
Upon hearing that I now fully understood I was in no control over anything . I had been the teaser in the begininning but now the roles had reversed. Here was this guy, probably weighed a few pounds less than me since I was about 5 inches taller, had thick glasses and looked like a guy that would be a type of computer geek. And it all started out as a fun tease. And now I was gonna beg him to fuck me with his huge dick.
“I said beg me.” He repeated as he very methodically moved his dick around in my pussy. I could feel it stretching and moving my vaginal walls . he knew he was teasing me by doing this. He had done this before . probably many times. It felt so good I had no choice.
Please fuck me .Please please fuck me ! I begged like a slut . Just fuck my pussy please!
He then grinned and slowly his hips moved away from me . just when I thought he was pulling his cock all of the wayout , he eased it back into my aching pussy again . and then out . and all the way in. I could feel my legs try to stretch out further to accommodate his size. My head was swimming. My body was completely at his beckon call. He started to pick up speed and I was almost hoping he would come so I wouldn’t be so sore the next couple of days. He was ramming that dick in and out of my so fast it was almost like a dream. I just had a nonstop moan going the whole time. He dick just pummeled my lower half and I was loving every minute , every stroke, every dirty word he said.
“how do you like having this cock between your legs? He asked now with some bravado in his voice. “ do you pretty girls like getting fucked by nice big cocks?” he teased. “ does this nice shaft of mine feel good? Or should I stop?” and then he just stopped his ramming for a second to wait for my reply. At this point I didn’t care what I said , what I did or how much I begged. I just needed him inside of me.
Please don’t stop I begged . Please don’t stop!! And he didn’t . He fucked me once. Got a beer . came back and fucked me again. Grabbed a quick shower to go meet his girlfriend . and now he comes over whenever HE wants . And I will do anything he wants me to. Anything. Please let me know with a reply or an email how you like me writing about my adventures. I have quite a few and always meeting new people so you will hear about them sometime soon! Thanks in advance everyone!