Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-09-2013, 04:26 AM

A Threesome for Lyn pt 7

Hi all, well new story time. I've just started a new job that takes me away from home for a cpl of weeks at a time. So our sex life is now very concentrated to a weekend every fortnight, well it appears mine is!
I came home recently and my darling wife told me that Brad and Sue had called in to say hello and well, one thing led to another. I told Lyn that I wasn't happy about it because I wasn't there but she said it just happened and it wasn't planned, so I told her to tell me the story.... Brad and Sue turned up at our place just before dinner time and Lyn asked them to stay for dinner. Of course they said yes and Lyn poured a cpl of drinks and started dinner. After dinner Brad said he wanted a game of pool and he would play against both girls, so they said yes. After a cpl of games Sue said that they should be getting home soon or if they had anymore to drink they wouldn't be able to drive home, Lyn said no problems they could stay in the spare room, so after some debate they said ok and Brad then went to get more drinks, when he came back Sue suggested they play some more pool but this time play strip pool. Lyn said she was hesitant and said to them that it wasn't fair because I wasn't there but Sue said that they would play with me when I got home. So Lyn said ok, the games rules where that if you missed a called shot you had to take off a piece of clothing. Lyn said all was going well for a while with only Brad losing his clothes ( I think he planned that), so with Brad naked and the girls down to bra and undies, he said that the next one to miss a shot would have to suck his cock. All three of them had a few drinks by now so there was no objection, Lyn said she planned not to miss her shots but at her very next go she missed. Brad got Lyn to strip naked and he then sat on the edge of the pool table, Lyn then said he grabbed hold of his cock and started to wave it in her face. She said ok but that's all just a blow job.
She grabbed his cock, which is big, and started to suck it, she got most of it in her mouth and then started to stroke and lick it, she went down to his balls and got both of them in her mouth, still stroking his big cock. She then went back to sucking and licking his cock, she said Brad then laid down on the pool table and was moaning and telling her to suck his cock harder. Then whilst she was bent over the pool table sucking Brads big cock, Sue came up behind her and started to lick Lyn's pussy. Lyn was really enjoying it when Brad came in her mouth and she said she didn't stop sucking until he stopped cumming. Sue was still licking Lyn's pussy and they then jumped up on the table and started to lick each others pussy. She said Brad was sitting in the chair watching them both eat out each others pussy and after a while he got hard again and slipped his dick in to Sue's pussy while Lyn was still licking it, every now and then Brad would pull out of Sue and he would push his cock into Lyn's mouth. She said it was great licking pussy and sucking cock at the same time.
Sue started to come and Brad kept on pumping his big cock into Sue while Lyn was underneath licking her pussy and his cock. Sue rolled of Lyn and then Brad went down on Lyn, she said he was a good pussy eater, but, he was a great fuck. I said I thought you were only going to give a blow job, she said she couldn't help it, he was really going to town on her pussy and the next thing she knew his big cock was making its was into her pussy. He fucked her slow at first so she got used to his size then started to pound her. She said it felt great and was really enjoying it when she then felt Sue's pussy on her mouth. She said it was great, sucking and licking pussy while her pussy was being well and truly fucked. She said it didn't take long before she came on Brads cock, and Sue came on Lyn's mouth. Brad then pulled out of Lyn and told Sue to suck him, she grabbed his cock and put it down her throat, Lyn said she thought Sue was going to choke but she was used to his size and easily drank down Brad's cum.
Lyn said that they then rested for a while before having a cpl of more drinks and then going into our bedroom and continuing on with the night.
Both girls started by licking and sucking Brads cock then brad went down on both girls. Sue jumped on his cock while Lyn rode his face and played and sucked on Sue's tits and Sue played with Lyn's. After a while the girls switched positions and Lyn eased down on his huge cock, she started rocking slowly at first but after she got him all inside of her she went to town, she said she came quickly and felt Brad explode inside of her, Sue came on Brads face.
She said that they then collapsed on our bed and fell asleep. When Lyn woke up in the morning Sue was sucking Brad back to life so Lyn decided to go down on Sue, and they all came again. Brad and Sue eventually got up and showered and decided to go, but said they would like to continue the nights fun when I got home, Lyn said she would arrange it. So here I am at home waiting for Brad and Sue to arrive so that we can have a game of pool or something.
Till next time, cheers.